What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

As much as I am enjoying this game, I am also getting a tad lazy. Could anyone drop a complete, or mostly complete, savefile?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't have the game any more. I keep my games stored in a 30 GB encrypted partition, so I have to delete old games every once in a while. However, I have his newer work, 閃撃のギア if anyone is interested.

http://anonym.to/?
Still thanks though!
//depositfiles.com/files/4j73obgnm
Thanks!

As much as I am enjoying this game, I am also getting a tad lazy. Could anyone drop a complete, or mostly complete, savefile?
I concurr.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

been waiting for scgarden's new game but the current one is taking abit longer compared to his previous releases. he did mention that he's stepping up in releasing a demo version soon though.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its not fake. You just expected something wrong because I have only 6 posts;) After you enter the picture code make sure to not click the option that asks if you want to download via depositfile fancy download and instead click the regular download by browser option.

I've noticed some old filehosting services have been slipping the "use our special download" button under the table all sneaky like here and there. filefactorey and tusfiles are some other ones that have gotten me once or twice.
I will check again!

I start the game and get the problem of text: content of text is not japanese and is the same unreadable symbol! I don't know how to fix! Help plz!

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will check again!

I start the game and get the problem of text: content of text is not japanese and is the same unreadable symbol! I don't know how to fix! Help plz!
Is this the first time you've played a scale garden game? I forget which one exactly but I think the problem is you need to get a specific rpg maker rtp/rgss thingy. Before I got the correct one the text would come up in blocks. I still played through, but I got the game text through agth.

I believe this should have it famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/xp_rtp.html

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this the first time you've played a scale garden game? I forget which one exactly but I think the problem is you need to get a specific rpg maker rtp/rgss thingy. Before I got the correct one the text would come up in blocks. I still played through, but I got the game text through agth.

I believe this should have it famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/xp_rtp.html
Ok I got it! Thank you!

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am stuck. It is the day after I completed the "rats in the sewers" quest and I met with the five soldiers in the east-most building. what to do now?

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck. It is the day after I completed the "rats in the sewers" quest and I met with the five soldiers in the east-most building. what to do now?

You need to talk to the green haired lady in the item shop to the left of the weapons shop.

After that then you'll go into the forest that was blocked off.

Jester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't this translated at some point?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You need to talk to the green haired lady in the item shop to the left of the weapons shop.

After that then you'll go into the forest that was blocked off.
Thanks

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't have the game any more. I keep my games stored in a 30 GB encrypted partition, so I have to delete old games every once in a while. However, I have his newer work, 閃撃のギア if anyone is interested.

http://anonym.to/?
In this new game, under her status (with name, 3 sizes, etc), there is one stat that is 0/10 and changes throughout the day or "chapter". What does it stand for? I have only managed to get it up to 4/10 each time.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Um i am a bit stuck i dont know what to do after the boar fight

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Um i am a bit stuck i dont know what to do after the boar fight
after the fight you should talk to the innkeeper/master then head out towards the forest but at the junction before you get close to the forested areas take a left and keep going that way until you get to a beach. Go north to the next screen and there should be some hermit crabs for you to take out,

Its been a while since I played this game through, but I'm wondering if I should make a walkthrough. I think I've got everything down including some obscure stuff.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In this new game, under her status (with name, 3 sizes, etc), there is one stat that is 0/10 and changes throughout the day or "chapter". What does it stand for? I have only managed to get it up to 4/10 each time.
I want to say hunger level but it's more like stomach fullness. You can eat or drink to recover HP/AP, but you can only do it so many times in a single day. The items usually tell you how much fullness it'll give you, if I remember correctly.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I want to say hunger level but it's more like stomach fullness. You can eat or drink to recover HP/AP, but you can only do it so many times in a single day. The items usually tell you how much fullness it'll give you, if I remember correctly.
I think that's right. Also, a lot of meats permanently increase max HP. For example, rat meat increases max HP by 1, but take 2 fullness, so you can increase your max HP by 5 each day. I think boar meat and crab meat have a better rate.

-------

Honestly, I think this guy's games are the tits! 11/10! Best in the market! This is because of 3 big reasons:

-the gameplay is really good.
-the art is really good.
-most of all his writing and pacing for humiliating the player are AMAZING! He starts of slow with groping, then stripping and exposure, then blowjobs and then finally sex with people you don't want, all through clever coercion and blackmail. He has the best corruption writing I've ever seen!

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after the fight you should talk to the innkeeper/master then head out towards the forest but at the junction before you get close to the forested areas take a left and keep going that way until you get to a beach. Go north to the next screen and there should be some hermit crabs for you to take out,

Its been a while since I played this game through, but I'm wondering if I should make a walkthrough. I think I've got everything down including some obscure stuff.
thx for the info found the crabs but how do you kill them? they always guard and yes pleas make a walkthrough that wuld help me and the others who suck at japanese a lot ^^

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would try to save up enough gold to buy a steel sword. In the weapons shop there are two different items that cost 1000 Gold. I skip buying the 300 Gold items first grind enough to get a steel sword(the 1st 1000 gold item) and then grind enough to get the second 1000 g item the steel guard. I don't think you need to buy any of the other items except maybe the 20,000 g shame bracelet/garter in the shop owned by the green haired lady, but even that is unnecessary.

Most enemies drop items that are worth some money if you sell them but occasionally an enemy will drop a really valuable item. Do you have any type of translation for the text?

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would try to save up enough gold to buy a steel sword. In the weapons shop there are two different items that cost 1000 Gold. I skip buying the 300 Gold items first grind enough to get a steel sword(the 1st 1000 gold item) and then grind enough to get the second 1000 g item the steel guard. I don't think you need to buy any of the other items except maybe the 20,000 g shame bracelet/garter in the shop owned by the green haired lady, but even that is unnecessary.

Most enemies drop items that are worth some money if you sell them but occasionally an enemy will drop a really valuable item. Do you have any type of translation for the text?
Ow so i need beter equipment thx um no i dont have any thing to translate it
one more question can u actualy walk around nude or can u only pul down her panties and shoes ?

Last edited: