What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Does have Scale Garden some blog or site besides this(scgarden.x.fc2.com/main.html) where could be find some information about his development?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That's his only site afaik
It sucks, because he tends to take several months between his updates. It always makes me worry

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I use Grand Protect? It says that there is no special effect on it and it doesn't seem to help at all.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I use Grand Protect? It says that there is no special effect on it and it doesn't seem to help at all.
Grand Protect protects you from what would be a fatal blow. It only works for the turn it's used.
example of bad usage: Turn one you used Grand Protect, enemy doesn't attack, turn two enemy hits you with a fatal blow, you die.

example of ideal usage: Turn one you see that enemy will kill you with their attack, you use Grand Protect, enemy attack lands, Grand Protect activates and leaves you at 1 HP instead of you dying.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Grand Protect protects you from what would be a fatal blow. It only works for the turn it's used.
example of bad usage: Turn one you used Grand Protect, enemy doesn't attack, turn two enemy hits you with a fatal blow, you die.

example of ideal usage: Turn one you see that enemy will kill you with their attack, you use Grand Protect, enemy attack lands, Grand Protect activates and leaves you at 1 HP instead of you dying.
I tried that. I was in the read for a hard hitter and I couldn't dodge. It was on the Cyclops and it kept failing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It needed RPT standard. What is that ?:confused:
RTP* is like a mini RPGmaker fileset you keep on your PC to have some common files ready instead of re-downloading them every time you try a new game.

There's a bunch of them too : RPGmaker standard, VX, VX Ace and the new MV doesn't need 1 (there's also a few older ones nobody cares about like 2000)

Keep in mind you'll need the japanese versions to play h-games

And sorry I can't post links to them, my Google-fu sux :( But at least you'll know what to look for

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone please upload the audio files? I can't get the game to work and I noticed there's just one file on my folder.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried that. I was in the read for a hard hitter and I couldn't dodge. It was on the Cyclops and it kept failing.
Must be a bug then since it suppose to work 100% of the time.

Only other thing I can ask, even if it might be a dumb question, is if you're actually putting a point into it during combat. Like I said, dumb question but when dealing with people usually it's the simple things that get overlooked.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, do anyone here still have the partial? Can you reupload it? The links in this thread are broken.
I already played this game before, but I suddenly want to try it again after seeing this thread updated. Too bad my PC got a wip and lost all data :(

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, do anyone here still have the partial? Can you reupload it? The links in this thread are broken.
I already played this game before, but I suddenly want to try it again after seeing this thread updated. Too bad my PC got a wip and lost all data :(
Do you really want the partial, or are you not aware that there's a full translation available? You can find the full english patch here :

courtesy of the great m1zuki

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you really want the partial, or are you not aware that there's a full translation available? You can find the full english patch here :

courtesy of the great m1zuki
Heck, I still remember that I played with the partial :D
Great, thanks to both of you for the patch :)

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was really a good scale garden rpg , and with the translation of Mizuki it is a whole lot better than before.

I have beaten it, in 7 hours playtime, surely are good amount of time compared to other Hrpgs today. Sangeki no Gear was like 20 hours, because of the grinding, but well it was also a really good game.

I never played his second game breath of fire and Iron ? Well it looks really good too :).

The next heroine of his next project looks good enough to me. But lets hope it will be a bit longer than Rhodes Fortress. Also the Design of cult girl Galatea was really nice. Hopefully he will put a bit more side story in some characters that a bound on the MCs destiny.

Well I think we will hear something at the end of 2016 from the circle author. maybe before but well 2016 September is FF 15 hype so he wont be reachable.

Also Thanks to Mizuki for the translation, hopefully we can help him for more great translation as this of rhodes Fortress.

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just recently know that you can almost go nude at night...
like Rhodes initial design better

Last edited:

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this game 100% translated? meaning is the dialogue translated too?
if yes i can't seem to make it in english and did everything that is said here, even decrypted the file etc

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this game 100% translated? meaning is the dialogue translated too?
if yes i can't seem to make it in english and did everything that is said here, even decrypted the file etc
i can't see the text, all i see is like boxes.
i have even put japanese locale on aswell

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't see the text, all i see is like boxes.
i have even put japanese locale on aswell
i have tried changing the RGSS104J.dll in the ini file to 104E or 103E.
or i get the text in boxes or in japanese.
i got mizuris 100% translate file. but is the text translated?

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you also edit "game" file? If not, you need to change Library=RGSS104J.dll to Library=RGSS104e.dll