What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

Hmm,well it would be nice to have a few new CG's,but i would prefer something tangibile for new update(like new items,or chars,or buildings...).I mean CG's are nice,but they are not really that important(not with the lack of H events anyway).
Eheh, this is one of the rare hentai games where I see people demand less hentai content :D

My money is on bug-fixes though, but maybe they will add in something. Building and new characters are a bit too complex maybe, but expanding a bit the existent and giving more options to socialize/more event is doable.

For the H events, actually the game has a fair share of them (a lot of them actually, given the standard rpg-maker game), but you really have to strive a bit... And have at least two playthroughs since hero and heroine have two completely different set of CGs!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eheh, this is one of the rare hentai games where I see people demand less hentai content :D

My money is on bug-fixes though, but maybe they will add in something. Building and new characters are a bit too complex maybe, but expanding a bit the existent and giving more options to socialize/more event is doable.

For the H events, actually the game has a fair share of them (a lot of them actually, given the standard rpg-maker game), but you really have to strive a bit... And have at least two playthroughs since hero and heroine have two completely different set of CGs!
As far as H events are concerned,i did not say that there's like a small number of them on their own,but rather there is a great inbalance of H events and other regular stuff.So i thought that there are way less H events when compared to everything else that you can do in this game(as you know yourself how complex this game is).
And yeah people want more gameplay and less H for this game's updates(as it's gameplay makes it great),as this game is a mix of all genres:Life simulation,RPG,managing simulation,adventure and H of course,and therefore has everything for everyone,and it should stay that way(could you imagine it becoming something that depends on H content only?).

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can i find the small bones which is needed to build the adult toy shop?
I've been chopping chicken for a while and all i get is meat:(

Edit: Nvm figure it out after a while

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Always post where you found what you wanted, there may be people here who want to know :)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Always post where you found what you wanted, there may be people here who want to know :)
Well,if he meant the small fishbones they can be gottent as rare drop from some kind of fish while fishing of course.
Now i'm not sure what fish drops it so you will just have to fish until one does drop it(also note that certain kinds of fish appear only at certain seasons).
Of course this is valid if he meant the fishbones(and not some other kind of bones).

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get all H scenes

I know you can date with the male all the females but what about other methods?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm,it depends whatever you're playing male or female.
Other than H events with various people,there are also events at the brothel(for female prostitution,for male paying for sex),then there is a kind of ROL event for losing some fights,then there is the rapist who rapes the female MC,then you can affect all the previously mentioned scenes with those books with sex skills that you buy in the adult treasure shop(there are sex toys too of course),clothes your MC is wearing affect the scenes as well,and there are char's(both male and female) that can rape your char in their home(or yours).Count in all the yuri and yaoi(uh,i don't want to even imagine those) scenes too.

Well this is all that i can think at top of my head.For more details you should wait for Rystel to reply to you.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does the clothing you can buy and make at the clothing shop change character appearances or is it just for stats?

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the clothing you can buy and make at the clothing shop change character appearances or is it just for stats?
For the ones the main character can wear, yes they change both appearance and stats. The NPC clothes that you make there though, I'm not sure, they only change into them during specific seasons(usually winter)

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As already said by HangerDanger, you can collect them by fishing, but it's a really rare drop. The easier method is to wait the racoon/danuki that will come to to sell his goods every couple of days at the harbor (and yeah, both him and the pig are shout out to Animal Crossing).

The racoon will sell always different kinds of merchandise, so you'll want to wait until he has big piles of wood behind him, because that means that he's selling timber and bones.

Phew! That's easier said than done :eek:

The game is really big and complex for a rpgmaker game (think your average Harvest Moon, but with way less busywork), so actually getting all the CGs unlocked will take a lot of time (and separate playtroughs).
Anyway, to get almost all the scenes you have to:

Man:
- Rape the girls (raping will net you different CGs): To rape a girl, first you'll have to open a chest in the Mine (to open up the mine you must be at least level 5), then your level must be two times the victim's level and the disposition with the girl must be low (less than 30 or so). I can't confirm it at the moment, but I think that you also must neve have been lover/married with the victim.

- Have a regular love scene with the girls: Simply have more than 50 disposition with a girl, then ask her to be your lover. Then you can take her to your bed during a date (only if you have upgraded your house at least 2 times) or to the love hotel or just keep selecting the heart actions during the dialogue, eventually "Do H things" will appear.
With some expecially "open minded" girl, you can have this kind of H scene even without being lovers, with some "shy" girls you can't have an H scene even if you are lovers, you'll have to wait after the marriage!
Also, you can be lover with all the girls that you like... But pay attention to not be caught cheating!

- Marry the girls: After the lover status with a girl, propose a marriage (you must have an engagement ringh though, the more expansive the better, just like in real life!). You will get an unique H scene after the wedding, with some variation depending on if you are a virgin or not (luckily all the variation can be viewed in the museum, you don't have to unlock all of them).
To marry a new girl, of course you'll have to divorce from your current wife.

- Go to the prostitute: Go to the prostitute at the love hotel to get a scene, you have to pay 2000g. Keep having sex with her, and she will start dating you. Date for a while and, with the chaos atmosphere, you can have a different scene with her.

- Capture monster girls: Defeat a monster girl alone, and if your level is high enough, you can rape her (some of them are in dungeons in fixed locations, some of them will appear casually when you go fishing/capture insects)!

- Date the clerks: You can talk to all female store owners (and the secretary of the mayor) and then have a scene with them. You have to marry some of them to have a scene though.

Woman:

- The same Lover-Wedding thing: The girl can't rape man, sadly, but can have a regular h scene with them. The girl has only a single CG for the regular sex scene, but more variations depending on what clothes you are wearing.
Oh, and of course if you select the option you can instead see the CG of the male, if you prefer.

- Prostitute yourself: Go to the love house, prostitute yourself for 3000g and a CG.

- Get raped by the pervert: Lose to the pervert (requires chaos atmosphere) and get a CG. You can also marry him, if you are so inclined :eek:

- Date the clerks: The same as the male, but with male owners (and the owner of the clothing shop). Oh, and also the mayor, if you are so inclined :)eek:).

Also you can get a lot of unique events, some with CG some without, but they are too many to list here... Go for an almost complete list. It's in japanese, but with some machine translation and lateral thinking you should undestand it.

I'll probably forgot something and made some mistake, but this should keep you busy far a while!

darnak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... I got the 1.5 download, the 1.8 seems to be corrupt for me. I saw the game was in moonspeak so I went hunting for a translating engine. This is where my troubles start.

Got AGTH and made it paste to clipboard and tried to get Atlas to auto-translate that.. sadly its not working very well. What I saw from the game intrigues me very much.
The stuff about the first options the OP put up here helped me along the first parts but it's just very sad that I can't read what the hell those moonpeople are trying to tell me.

So.. If it isn't too much trouble could someone please point me towards a decent translating machine, way to translate the ingame text in another way or just kick my nooby butt in the right direction?
Thanks in advance, sorry for getting this a bit offtopic.

;edit; Oh, I've also set my locale and region settings to moonanese but it doesn't make a noticable difference, needed it for Atlas.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So... I got the 1.5 download, the 1.8 seems to be corrupt for me. I saw the game was in moonspeak so I went hunting for a translating engine. This is where my troubles start.
Strange, I tested it and it worked for me... Maybe you can try to download it again? Otherwise I'll have to re-upload it again.
Or you can just wait for when I'll upload v2.0, it should be almost out.

Got AGTH and made it paste to clipboard and tried to get Atlas to auto-translate that.. sadly its not working very well. What I saw from the game intrigues me very much.
The stuff about the first options the OP put up here helped me along the first parts but it's just very sad that I can't read what the hell those moonpeople are trying to tell me.

So.. If it isn't too much trouble could someone please point me towards a decent translating machine, way to translate the ingame text in another way or just kick my nooby butt in the right direction?

;edit; Oh, I've also set my locale and region settings to moonanese but it doesn't make a noticable difference, needed it for Atlas.
For this game a tanslator is almost required, way too complex to just go around blindly. I use Translation Aggregator, that is basically "AGTH, but easier" (I don't know if I can post link to other forum, but just google it and it should be the first result).
Also for a lot of games you'll have to add some parameters to hook something, just mark "Add Parameters" and write "/X3 /V", it will be enough for most games, then just get some dialogue in the game and then scan with AGTH until you get something not garbled.

The important part is: What kind of moonspeak are you getting? Actual japanese language or just funny symbols? If it's funny symbols, then the problem is another and AGTH won't help you there...

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you mean formatting a bit the text you can use TAHelper/TAPlugins
In the case of TAPlugins paste a names.txt file in Translator Aggregator/Plugins/Replacement directory with this text:
pastebin.com/syzBtt0Z
It doesn't help with the monorune speak translation accuracy but item description and stuff you can decypher.
Note that its not complete in most cases since I haven't played for that long or bothered to format too much.

Also there is devOSD with misaki voice pack for a real experience.

Last edited:

darnak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Strange, I tested it and it worked for me... Maybe you can try to download it again? Otherwise I'll have to re-upload it again.
Or you can just wait for when I'll upload v2.0, it should be almost out.
Tried it twice before posting here. It's not working for me, maybe I'll try it again later but I get a message saying something along the lines of: 'Data corruption. Try reinstalling.'

For this game a tanslator is almost required, way too complex to just go around blindly. I use Translation Aggregator, that is basically "AGTH, but easier" (I don't know if I can post link to other forum, but just google it and it should be the first result).
Also for a lot of games you'll have to add some parameters to hook something, just mark "Add Parameters" and write "/X3 /V", it will be enough for most games, then just get some dialogue in the game and then scan with AGTH until you get something not garbled.

The important part is: What kind of moonspeak are you getting? Actual japanese language or just funny symbols? If it's funny symbols, then the problem is another and AGTH won't help you there...
I tried the one you suggested, already working better by a mile.
The moonspeak I'm getting now looks like this, a little confusing but atleast its more than 3/4 english:

Et al, you will fly you to skip to the Chi 落落 education was raised ~Tsu Once generated in the circuit across or in person from the other but he does Kiga wrote a postcard leaf Soson I had received notification of eleven images each have been put out was fine,, if you are using ... Soso. .

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also when you're someones lover, especially a female trying to earn money, careful about the love hotel.

Sometimes your "customer" might be your angered lover finding out what you're doing, haha.

I was like "Okay, time to make another 3k for 12k toni- oh shit, its not what it looks like,baby..."

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried the one you suggested, already working better by a mile.
The moonspeak I'm getting now looks like this, a little confusing but atleast its more than 3/4 english:

Et al, you will fly you to skip to the Chi 落落 education was raised ~Tsu Once generated in the circuit across or in person from the other but he does Kiga wrote a postcard leaf Soson I had received notification of eleven images each have been put out was fine,, if you are using ... Soso. .
I find Google Honyaku and Atlast are best.
Also if you have multiple choices the text will be garbled for sure(without formating).
If you find TA 0.4.9 crashing allot you might wan to look for 0.4.8(which I am using)
Also TAPlugin is -awesome- you might want to use it.

darnak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fiddled around with the settings a bit and its working quite well now, thanks guys. :D The honyaku translations do seem to be good, but I find using a lot of them and just reading them all to be the easiest.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is no end to your current game.

All you have to do is select new game and depending on what you unlocked, you will get extra choices. All of this is saved in your PublicData.rvs

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh... How do I have sex with the Shop Owners? I got them to Heart, yet nada.