What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

Ghost325

Reputation score
Where is it mentioned that it was updated? It isn't updated at DLsite as only the initial version is there.
On the developer's website, which I put the link in a few messages ago, he said he already requested the change on the DLsite, but it probably takes a while, I don't know how the developer distributed the update to those who bought on DLsite, but It was a friend who sent me the update, he found it on Baidu Netdisk and told me that it is necessary to have an account to download, but said it’s complicated to create one, he uploaded it to his private account and sent me the link.

Last edited:

Ghost325

Reputation score
I uploaded version 1.03, which has several bugfixes, if you started playing with version 1.0, just copy the save folder to the new version.
Link:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ok wait, so, before we start, i can still be a guy and have a harem of husbandos right?

ReignRain

Reputation score
I made a terrible translation... And a machine translation. It's a personal one I was making but I thought I'd share!
Basic translation covers most of the UI (but there were some things I couldn't find) like menu, general dialogue options, and also a bit of the character creation part in the beginning. I personally wrote 90% (I think) of it so it's in...English?
The machine translation is all that plus a machine translation so yeah it's kinda nasty and some of it might have alluded the translator chewing it up but you don't need Textractor if that's not your thing! Though reading is a lot faster... ( ̄ヘ ̄)
Q. Have I ever translated or done any translating or know Japanese?
A. Nope! None! Not at all but I tried my best and it's better than nothing. :T
Q. Am I gonna continue translating?
A. Nope! I like this game a lot so I wanted a translation but... and ^... not to mention I'm not good at using this software cuz find doesn't work when I reopen projects unfortunately... OTL
Q. Why did you make two?
A. Machine translation can be cruddy so some people might want to use another tool is what I thought (because that's me half the time).
Q. It crashed.
A. It's in alpha indefinitely. I'm sorry. They started it up and I played through it a little bit. You're welcome to fix it yourself though with the .trans file!
Q. What's this cringey face in the violence dialogue option's flavor text?
A. I said it was a personal one... ( ´╹‸╹` )
Q. Why are you doing this cringey Q&A?
A. Hey! let me have some fun... ( T 3 T)

So yeah... Back up your data folder www/data and extract. Shouldn't replace anything. Oh and it's for version 1.03

Attachments

shinryu

Reputation score
I made a terrible translation... And a machine translation. It's a personal one I was making but I thought I'd share!
Basic translation covers most of the UI (but there were some things I couldn't find) like menu, general dialogue options, and also a bit of the character creation part in the beginning. I personally wrote 90% (I think) of it so it's in...English?
The machine translation is all that plus a machine translation so yeah it's kinda nasty and some of it might have alluded the translator chewing it up but you don't need Textractor if that's not your thing! Though reading is a lot faster... ( ̄ヘ ̄)
Q. Have I ever translated or done any translating or know Japanese?
A. Nope! None! Not at all but I tried my best and it's better than nothing. :T
Q. Am I gonna continue translating?
A. Nope! I like this game a lot so I wanted a translation but... and ^... not to mention I'm not good at using this software cuz find doesn't work when I reopen projects unfortunately... OTL
Q. Why did you make two?
A. Machine translation can be cruddy so some people might want to use another tool is what I thought (because that's me half the time).
Q. It crashed.
A. It's in alpha indefinitely. I'm sorry. They started it up and I played through it a little bit. You're welcome to fix it yourself though with the .trans file!
Q. What's this cringey face in the violence dialogue option's flavor text?
A. I said it was a personal one... ( ´╹‸╹` )
Q. Why are you doing this cringey Q&A?
A. Hey! let me have some fun... ( T 3 T)

So yeah... Back up your data folder www/data and extract. Shouldn't replace anything. Oh and it's for version 1.03
thanks for the attempt

GHZ212

Reputation score
anyone have guide for list female NPC and the recruitment for live into village ?