What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

I have some question anyone please help me...
*my atmosphere is dark
1.Now I can go pass crystal and have boat but how can I go any further?
In cave 3F-I can't go in dark room in front of water
In ruin-I already kill boss who pass crystal but I still can't go to light room on top floor
Island- I can't open door
2.Where is suscubus?After I buy boat I see this request but I can't find this monster.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the H Action, what are those 3 things on top? Since it's an image, Agr isn't catching it...

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the H Action, what are those 3 things on top? Since it's an image, Agr isn't catching it...
It's actually explained in the diary at your house... Sadly the machine translation even in this case it's not very clear (seriously, this game needs someone fluent in japanese to explain a couple of things :( ).
Anyway, they mean:

- 集中力:Concentration.

- 体力:Stamina

- 気力: Energy

Stamina and Energy are actually you own HP/MP, so you burn them performing the action linked to them (Stamina for physical actions, Energy for "mental" actions).
I don't really understand what concentration stands for, I think that if it falls too low, the sex scene ends.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol, I could swear that the first one was how in to the sex they are ><

So, does filling the Heart = Good?

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol, I could swear that the first one was how in to the sex they are ><

So, does filling the Heart = Good?
Yeah, I think (the instructions are not really clear). When you fill up the heart by 2 points, you can penetrate, if you fill up by 4 or more, you can cum and finish the scene (if you wait too much, you partner will take the lead and penetrate/cum automatically). Failing to do so will left your partner unsatisfied.

I have some question anyone please help me...
*my atmosphere is dark
1.Now I can go pass crystal and have boat but how can I go any further?
In cave 3F-I can't go in dark room in front of water
In ruin-I already kill boss who pass crystal but I still can't go to light room on top floor
Island- I can't open door
2.Where is suscubus?After I buy boat I see this request but I can't find this monster.
I'm in dark atmosphere too. You can kill the devil in the pyramid with this atmosphere, but I think that for the succubus you'll need chaos atmosphere (I'm not certain though, I'm working towards chaos myself).

The unaccessible rooms in the dungeons are reserved for story reason, for example the mine is for (if you want to avoid a mild SPOILER avert your eyes now!) the fight against the Yokai King.

Then again, the above fight was the only story-related fight I got for now, so I'm not 100% certain.

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder, do the villagers affect alignment too? I only have three buildings that have any chaotic/dark alignment, the love hotel(C/L), Hospital(L/D) and the clothing shop(C/L) and no decorations that boost it, and there's at least a 20ish darkness and chaotic points from both of those alone. Although, it might be that the buildings just add so much alignment in general, I can't confirm it yet.

PS: On the Sugar Star blog, I found to trigger a lot of the events (not all, I think). Of course it's all in japanese and the machine translation gives almost incohomprensible results, but it's better than nothing...
Hum. so supposedly the h-scene can be triggered with the same-sex childhood friend after all, or at least in Nami's case it seems to be a specific condition, both having to be in aroused state?

I couldn't get an event to trigger when only one of them was aroused. I don't remember where I got the item that causes the state, I think I randomly found it one of the trees when I was looking for bugs one time, which I can't do anymore because it's winter and the trees are dead, not sure if any other item enduces it, one can check what status effects an item provides by trying to sell them to an npc without actually selling it, H/arousal state comes up as a large Heart.

This also answers the question of the female player being raped, certain villagers like Reiku/THE LAKE, seems to be capable of doing so.

Last edited:

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum. so supposedly the h-scene can be triggered with the same-sex childhood friend after all, or at least in Nami's case it seems to be a specific condition, both having to be in aroused state?
The H-scene with the same-sex childhood friend was added in 1.6 (that's the お世話同姓H thing).

Also, just figured out what this
Question 8:メインスチルを選択してください。/Please choose a main still.(??)
-メイン:男キャラ(Main: Male Character)
-メイン:女主人公(Main: Heroine)
question is about... it determines whether you'll see a (still) picture of the female protagonist or of the male character your protagonist is having sex with.

Edit: Here's the list of special rape events (with credit to that japanese list):

The following male characters can rape a female protagonist, according to the EV list:
Lake: After the Youkai-ou event, mustn't be his lover, favourability of less than -10, 1/2 of his energy, talk to him alone in his home
Fox: Protagonist has to be a virgin, favourability of less than -10, talk to him in his home when alone
Kiria: Same as fox
All three can afterwards be revenge-raped if you have the vibrator, anal pearl and something called シビレールラブ (can't think of anything that would be written like that)

The following female characters can rape a male protagonist:
Satira: Male protagonist must be a virgin, favourability of 50+, date at the adult toy shop
Cuty: Same as Satira, but at the Fairy Spring. Can be done by female characters as well

And finally, a male character can rape Takuya after his event during the Youkai-ou event, you need the anal pearl for that as well.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

PS: On the Sugar Star blog, I found to trigger a lot of the events (not all, I think). Of course it's all in japanese and the machine translation gives almost incohomprensible results, but it's better than nothing...
Just skimming through with a tiny bit of Japanese I know, some events are male/female only so if you really want to see all event you'll need to play as both.

EDIT: It's up to ver 1.8 (though that's mainly bugfix) now . .

Last edited:

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I couldn't get an event to trigger when only one of them was aroused. I don't remember where I got the item that causes the state, I think I randomly found it one of the trees when I was looking for bugs one time, which I can't do anymore because it's winter and the trees are dead, not sure if any other item enduces it, one can check what status effects an item provides by trying to sell them to an npc without actually selling it, H/arousal state comes up as a large Heart.

This also answers the question of the female player being raped, certain villagers like Reiku/THE LAKE, seems to be capable of doing so.
Yeah, the yuri route for the female childhood friend just got added (patch 1.8 if I remember correctly... Or 1.8, they relased two patches today :eek:). The horny status shouldn't be needed (is needed for some events in the first place?).

Anyway, the apple you are referring to is the Fruit of Eve (イブの果実), and it's randomply dropped from trees. Unfortunately it won't work 100% of the times. The Horny Grass (ムラムラ草) has a similar effect and it can be dropped randomly from trees or planted in your farm (Chaos atmosphere and Spring are required, otherwise they will just wither and die).
If you gather 5 horny grass and have sufficent cooking skill (4 or so, I don't remember) you can craft an aphrodisiac, wich is required for an event with the mayor.

PS: I bought the game and I'm uploading version 1.8. It should be ready in a hour or so! Finally the heroine will have some deserved additional content...

EDIT: And here it is, mediafire liks

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are rubies, diamonds, and other gems for anything? Or just vendor trash?

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are rubies, diamonds, and other gems for anything? Or just vendor trash?
They are mainly used to craft engagement ring at the armor shop (first you have to craft a golden ring, then you can craft a ryby/sapphire/golden ring).
The rings are obviously needed to propose marriage, but they can also be used as extremely powerful accessories.

You also need gemstone to craft some weapons.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Part 3 is missing?
Part 3 does not exist :confused: it's only divided in two parts...

Tested it and it does not create any problems. Maybe you downloaded the same file twice?

EDIT: No ok, there is a part 3... Wut, I was sure to have only splitted it in two... Oh well, uploading it right now anyway!

EDIT2: Uploaded part 3. Strange! Probably I misstyped while i was splitting the file. I'll re-upload it eventually to only keep 2 files, since having a 1MB third part it's just dumb...

Last edited:

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First off, thanks for the upload.

Secondly, the included manual has some rather interesting information, going through it now, what jumped out to me were:
1. To get the chikan, you need a chaos atmosphere, not a dark one.
2. The character you can marry:
Male protagonist: Female residents, Kurumi (secretary), Liz (dunno) and Jon (policewoman)
Female protagonist: Male residents, the village elder, Doc, Jenkins (dunno) and the chikan.

...so I guess you can't marry your osananajimi? -_-

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Part 3 does not exist :confused: it's only divided in two parts...

Tested it and it does not create any problems. Maybe you downloaded the same file twice?

EDIT: No ok, there is a part 3... Wut, I was sure to have only splitted it in two... Oh well, uploading it right now anyway!

EDIT2: Uploaded part 3. Strange! Probably I misstyped while i was splitting the file. I'll re-upload it eventually to only keep 2 files, since having a 1MB third part it's just dumb...
Well i can still play with that 1mb missing.
I think the game itself is fine but the 設定資料集 folder is missing exactly 1 mb so unless ppl really want that I say you just leave it...

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First off, thanks for the upload.

Secondly, the included manual has some rather interesting information, going through it now, what jumped out to me were:
1. To get the chikan, you need a chaos atmosphere, not a dark one.
2. The character you can marry:
Male protagonist: Female residents, Kurumi (secretary), Liz (dunno) and Jon (policewoman)
Female protagonist: Male residents, the village elder, Doc, Jenkins (dunno) and the chikan.

...so I guess you can't marry your osananajimi? -_-
You can marry your childhood friend (and in the version that I uploaded, you can marry or at least have an h-scene with the female friend regardless of the sex of the hero). I think that the manual talks about the marriable "clerks" (aka, all the characters that you cannot use in battle, like the shop owners, the mayor etc).

If you have trouble triggering the Chaos atmosphere, wait for the Summer, that basicall has ALL the chaotic decorations (every season has different craftable decorations for the city. They are permanent though, so you can have your smowman-filled city in the middle of Summer :rolleyes: ).
The palm tree is cheap and especially useful to repel dark while raising chaos.

I wonder, do the villagers affect alignment too? I only have three buildings that have any chaotic/dark alignment, the love hotel(C/L), Hospital(L/D) and the clothing shop(C/L) and no decorations that boost it, and there's at least a 20ish darkness and chaotic points from both of those alone. Although, it might be that the buildings just add so much alignment in general, I can't confirm it yet.
It seems like it's true. A villager just transfered in the city and the Dark rating incremented by 5 points. Every villager will modify the score by a different amount I guess, so further investigations are required...

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can marry your childhood friend (and in the version that I uploaded, you can marry or at least have an h-scene with the female friend regardless of the sex of the hero). I think that the manual talks about the marriable "clerks" (aka, all the characters that you cannot use in battle, like the shop owners, the mayor etc).
Thanks, in that case the childhood friend is counted as a resident(住人), and - by a strict reading of the manual - that means you can't yuri-marry her... although I hope that's just a matter of them not having updated the page since the original release. There's a possibility though that you can sleep with them, but not marry... here's to hoping that's not the case.

Another interesting tidbit from the manual: The flag for moving out is set when white flowers are in bloom and you talk to the characters... so provided you avoid talking to them at those times, you don't have to worry about your residents disappearing.

Oh, and I checked out the added CGs...
1. Female protagonist with some cuts (2 version, 1x naked, 1x with ripped underwear) - anyone got an idea where to get it/what scene that is? [edit: Ok, the one with underwear is the standard defeat CG, not sure about the naked one]
2. 1 scene with a girl that resembles the protagonist, but has a different eyecolor [edit: She's called mob... not sure about any information beyond that]
3. The protagonist's daughter? (non-loli) relieving water.... I don't wanna know.

P.S.: Has anyone found the bottle message at the home party, and if so, could you paste the text here?

Last edited:

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, in that case the childhood friend is counted as a resident(住人), and - by a strict reading of the manual - that means you can't yuri-marry her... although I hope that's just a matter of them not having updated the page since the original release. There's a possibility though that you can sleep with them, but not marry... here's to hoping that's not the case.

Another interesting tidbit from the manual: The flag for moving out is set when white flowers are in bloom and you talk to the characters... so provided you avoid talking to them at those times, you don't have to worry about your residents disappearing.

Oh, and I checked out the added CGs...
1. Female protagonist with some cuts (2 version, 1x naked, 1x with ripped underwear) - anyone got an idea where to get it/what scene that is? [edit: Ok, the one with underwear is the standard defeat CG, not sure about the naked one]
2. 1 scene with a girl that resembles the protagonist, but has a different eyecolor [edit: She's called mob... not sure about any information beyond that]
3. The protagonist's daughter? (non-loli) relieving water.... I don't wanna know.

P.S.: Has anyone found the bottle message at the home party, and if so, could you paste the text here?
For the CGs:

1) When you lose in a fight you get it... Quite shocking for me, really, since I was not expecting that! (you get the underwear version if you were wearing standard/winter clothes, the nude version if you were wearing anything else).

2&3) The requirements are . Sadly, machine translation is not kind to them... For the 2, I think you get it by dating the prostitute (for the male hero)... Maybe... For the 3 you have to take your daughter to the cafe and order a drink, she will then drink orange juice and... Relieve herself... The scene has some other requirements that I don't understand, though.

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the CGs:

1) When you lose in a fight you get it... Quite shocking for me, really, since I was not expecting that! (you get the underwear version if you were wearing standard/winter clothes, the nude version if you were wearing anything else).

2&3) The requirements are here. Sadly, machine translation is not kind to them... For the 2, I think you get it by dating the prostitute (for the male hero)... Maybe... For the 3 you have to take your daughter to the cafe and order a drink, she will then drink orange juice and... Relieve herself... The scene has some other requirements that I don't understand, though.
Ah I see, thanks - I kinda hoped that there was some RoL... oh well.
For the events, the requirements are:
Mobko: Repeatedly visit the prositute when there's a chaos ambient and the weather is good and she'll invite you to a date.
Daughter: Go to the Caffee or the bar and the daughter will drink some orange juice, then go to a harvesting place (could either be the farm or the 3 maps to the north, I'm not 100% sure... 採取場 literally means "harvesting/picking place") and the event will happen, provided no one else is with you and no resident is present on the map.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you unparty someone?