What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

Isn't that self-explanatory enough? Just do the Love Hotel event as the female character without having fucked anyone else before hand. There isn't a choice to "give it up" it's more like the customer that meets with you mentions something along the lines of "Ah, you were a virgin? and pays you extra. Naturally you won't be able to whore yourself if the Love Hotel isn't built yet.(It's the building that has a sign of a couple doing it)
thanks :D, i'm still new, just got to summer with the 3rd dungeon boss killed and some houses.
what's the name of the building in the building list?
But the potion shop ... I think I may have accidently removed it, how can i get it back?

Last edited:
OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks :D, i'm still new, just got to summer with the 3rd dungeon boss killed and some houses.
what's the name of the building in the building list?
But the potion shop ... I think I may have accidently removed it, how can i get it back?
You'll probably have to rebuild it again. If using Machine Translations, it might refer to the Potion shop as the "Tool Shop/Curio Shop"([依頼書]道具屋) or something like that.

The Love Hotel([依頼書]ラブホテル) should be near the bottom of the list, costing 3,500.

Now it's time for me to bring up some more questions.

Any idea what the sex toys are even for? The only thing the female player can seemingly do with them is display them in her house for some damn reason along with gifting them to the girls too.

My question about H-content persists yet again, it seems I can't do anything else with Muun/sheep girl other than date her. Muun seemingly is also the only female that's willing to date you as the female player so far, Nami and Kat don't seem to want to, I haven't tried the devil woman(Satyr) and the mermaid(?) yet. I haven't had any luck with finding h-scenes either in general as the female MC other than the Love Hotel one, any luck on that side?

And as for the last, are the Hospital and the Church pretty much functionally the same? They can both heal and resurrect, but I figure you need the church to get married and might need the Hospital for when you want to have kids in ver1.06

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so the link in first post is v 1.06? as I have no idea where to check the version

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so the link in first post is v 1.06? as I have no idea where to check the version
It's vers1.05, I'm pretty sure it shows the current version in one of the folders. I'm still looking around for 1.06.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so that moon girl moved away, is there any way for her to come back?

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now it's time for me to bring up some more questions.

Any idea what the sex toys are even for? The only thing the female player can seemingly do with them is display them in her house for some damn reason along with gifting them to the girls too.

My question about H-content persists yet again, it seems I can't do anything else with Muun/sheep girl other than date her. Muun seemingly is also the only female that's willing to date you as the female player so far, Nami and Kat don't seem to want to, I haven't tried the devil woman(Satyr) and the mermaid(?) yet. I haven't had any luck with finding h-scenes either in general as the female MC other than the Love Hotel one, any luck on that side?

And as for the last, are the Hospital and the Church pretty much functionally the same? They can both heal and resurrect, but I figure you need the church to get married and might need the Hospital for when you want to have kids in ver1.06
Sex Toys: You can use them in H Scene. Only on interactive scenes though, with other characters, they won't do anything if you just work at the love hotel!
On a related note, if you build 秘宝館 (Hikokan... "House of Hidden Treasure", it's kind of a sex museum I guess...) you can buy books that unlock additional actions during sex scenes (like anal).

Yuri content: As far as I know, you can at least date everyone (you need to get an event where you can kiss the other girl, before) but then... It kind of stops there... The blog of the author(s) has some FAQs that are pertinent to the argument, but the translation of google is almost unintelligible :(
Here it is, anyway:
Q.同性同士のH、具体的には女主人公とムーンさんなんですが、Hに発展するにはどうしたらいいんでしょうか?
一回、キスまではいったのですが、そのあと好感度を100にしてもさっぱり進展しません・・・
A.同性同士は頑張ってもHは出来ません。
(キス・デートまでになってます。こちらは紹介画像の記載の通りです。)
同性同士でHイベントがあるのが、クティとキキョウになってます。
ライパライベントヒントのページを見ていただければと思います。

I think that it says that you can have a full h scene only with some characters (Kuti and the owner of the clothing shop, maybe). But probably I'm wrong.

Hospital&Church: I don't know about the hospital (never built it!), but in the church you can pray once a day to decrease Hate Points by 1 to all villagers.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

err... for the building guide, can you also note the japanese character of each building?

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

err... for the building guide, can you also note the japanese character of each building?
Added, I might need some corrections though and I haven't added it to all of them yet.

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question what are the cross, boxes and the shields? that u can buy/craft for?

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question what are the cross, boxes and the shields? that u can buy/craft for?
Decorations I think. the boxes can be placed when you get the first house upgrade which is 30k, which are placed against the wall in front of your roommate's room, I figure the rest of them are also displayable when you get the next housing upgrades.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decorations I think. the boxes can be placed when you get the first house upgrade which is 30k, which are placed against the wall in front of your roommate's room, I figure the rest of them are also displayable when you get the next housing upgrades.
Yep, the crosses are statues that you can put at the entrance and the shields are decoration for the wall.

I think that they have only an aesthetic value, no effect on the gameplay (well, except when you use them as gifts, of course).

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

haven't seen any bathing scene or a building that is related to bath, I wonder if there is any...

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

haven't seen any bathing scene or a building that is related to bath, I wonder if there is any...
Neither do I, which is strange since you live on an island... :confused:

Maybe a bath that you can actually use is added with the final upgrade for your house... But piling up the required 300.000g to buy the upgrade will take a while!

Also, it seems like patch 1.6 adds quite a bit of content, expecially for the heroine. A new scene, the possibility to have a child, a new dress that changes her hairstyle (even in CGs), something related so same-sex Hscene that google won't let me understand...

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new game+ features that Kirshz mentioned are your childhood friend/Moon arrive in town and the beach/general store are built on day 2. Also, how do you get beer and green salad in the game?

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3 dresses, actually, for female protagonists, 1 for male protagonists.
The same-sex H-scene is with the childhood friend -which I hope means you can marry your same-sex childhood friend, cause at least currently, you can't marry Kikyou (the kitsune proprietress of the clothing shop), which is rather a disappointment (not to mention that since you need to marry to get NG+, it also means that I can start from the beginning again, as I didn't get the other yuri-able character).

One thing that probably should be noted is that there are three different sorts of wood - 木片 (blocks or splinters), 木材 (lumber) 良質な木材 (good quality lumber) - best way to get them is to plant trees in front of your home and cut them quickly (splinters), when they're tall but slim (lumber) or fully grown (good quality lumber).

CG, cleardata etc. seem to be saved in the PublicData.rvdata2 file btw

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In this game, is it possible to rape or be raped because it says something about perverts coming to the island if the chaos and/or evil factors increase.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

In this game, is it possible to rape or be raped because it says something about perverts coming to the island if the chaos and/or evil factors increase.
There is "Rape counter" in the status screen, so probably yes.

And someone said the male can rape female monsters or something . .a

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

goddamnit, i need 2 of each type of wood for a building in the tutorial but i can only find one. i have like 400 of the other type, but i cant find any more of the second.

am i missing something? im up to about day 30 here.

do i need to do something special? do i need to search somewhere else or use my axe somehow?

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

goddamnit, i need 2 of each type of wood for a building in the tutorial but i can only find one. i have like 400 of the other type, but i cant find any more of the second.

do i need to do something special? do i need to search somewhere else or use my axe somehow?
It's just bad luck, I fear!

If you know what specific type of wood you need, you can plant trees yourself and harvest them... Or you can just savescum until you get the desired results!

You don't have to do anything in particular, just cut trees with your axe (remember to manually equip it if you want to cut the trees of your own farm!). Higher quality axes will just cut trees more quickly, but the results are the same.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're still in the tutorial section, try talking to the old man, he usually give you some materials for them.