What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

Gona tryyy it out!

And...................

After getting chaos level to around 50... Kutie join instead... ughhh I can't get rid of her

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The person who moves in is set at the time that you give the residence plans to Sancho, so you can save-scum to get the person you want by keeping saves before and after the plan turn-in and sleeping until you see who shows up.

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The person who moves in is set at the time that you give the residence plans to Sancho, so you can save-scum to get the person you want by keeping saves before and after the plan turn-in and sleeping until you see who shows up.

三Q!!!

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got the translated walkthrough in English? Including how to get girls and guys? There are still Spanish that need to translate.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where i get gold and silver to make the cassino?
and another question is the mc go out with multiples heroines, and the heroines fall for other guy if i put male house?

Last edited:

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where i get gold and silver to make the cassino?
and another question is the mc go out with multiples heroines, and the heroines fall for other guy if i put male house?
You can get gold and silver in mining areas past the Ogre Cave boss, and Abandoned Mine Chimera boss.

*Save scum to get the mineral you want. They're random drops.*
Ogre Cave mining:
- Gold
- Silver
- Ruby
- Sapphire
- Diamond

Abandoned Mine:
- Iron
- Steel
- Gold
- Silver
- Chaos Atmosphere: Stone Male.
- Chaos Atmosphere: Stone Female.

The heroines won't fall for the guys that join your village. However, some have had past relationships with a few of them.
Events trigger when you walk in on two/three characters chatting it up in a map (Happens before and after major events/relationship levels/ and other factors I forget about).

Last edited:

sonhot

Reputation score
Anyone know where the childhood friend stays after your character got married? I thought we would all stay together but the spouse moved in and replaced the childhood friend. Childhood friend still appear outside the house during the day but nowhere to be found at night. Not to mention on rainy day she's nowhere to be found at all. Anyone?

shinryu

Reputation score
Anyone know where the childhood friend stays after your character got married? I thought we would all stay together but the spouse moved in and replaced the childhood friend. Childhood friend still appear outside the house during the day but nowhere to be found at night. Not to mention on rainy day she's nowhere to be found at all. Anyone?
in the mayor's office

Ghost325

Reputation score
Guys, I am pleased to announce that a remake of Life is Paradise has been released, if you, like me, are a fan of this game, you will be happy with this news and help spread it. After all, I believe that this game deserves a translation, even if it is a machine translation.

this link will direct you to the store, where a demo version is available:

and this one will direct you to the developer's website, for you to follow the latest news or the oldest ones until the beginning of development, if you are curious:

shinryu

Reputation score
Guys, I am pleased to announce that a remake of Life is Paradise has been released, if you, like me, are a fan of this game, you will be happy with this news and help spread it. After all, I believe that this game deserves a translation, even if it is a machine translation.

this link will direct you to the store, where a demo version is available:

and this one will direct you to the developer's website, for you to follow the latest news or the oldest ones until the beginning of development, if you are curious:
wow this came out of nowhere very cool

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So what is this remake? I'm reading the description via Google Translate and there's at least a "Things that aren't in this game" section. And since Google Translate is the way it is, I can't tell if rape is or is not included since the description says you can do it, but it's also listed under that absent section, along with yaoi/yuri, prostitution, and some other things. Can the female MC still get raped or marry a rapist?

Ghost325

Reputation score
So what is this remake? I'm reading the description via Google Translate and there's at least a "Things that aren't in this game" section. And since Google Translate is the way it is, I can't tell if rape is or is not included since the description says you can do it, but it's also listed under that absent section, along with yaoi/yuri, prostitution, and some other things. Can the female MC still get raped or marry a rapist?
Yes, not only the female MC, but now the male MC also can be raped, there is a female rapist character that the male MC can marry and have children, or rather, be forced to do those things :V

Last edited:

Ghost325

Reputation score
I just wanted to let you know that the version I put the link on is out of date, the dev has already released a new version 1.01 fixing some important bugs, so I recommend playing updated to have a better experience.

shinryu

Reputation score
Yes, not only the female MC, but now the male MC also can be raped, there is a female rapist character that the male MC can marry and have children, or rather, be forced to do those things :V
so which character is that?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I just wanted to let you know that the version I put the link on is out of date, the dev has already released a new version 1.01 fixing some important bugs, so I recommend playing updated to have a better experience.
Where is it mentioned that it was updated? It isn't updated at DLsite as only the initial version is there.