What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] ハンターズエッジ RJ096996

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

The game is impossible,fuck it.The moment even 3 enemies get near you with an axeman that has NO cooldown for overpowered attacks coupled with stunning slime attacks?Fuck it.And to further add insult to injury there is NO reason to lose besides some damn gory death.
To be fair, what else is supposed to happen when hungry/angry monsters are attacking you?

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be fair, what else is supposed to happen when hungry/angry monsters are attacking you?

its a goddamn hentai game what do you think?I never understood guro i never will,i played it in the hopes the gameplay wasnt broken.

dino377

Reputation score

Now this is irritating. I have downloaded the demo successfully from DLsite, and extracted it. Now, when I go on to play, and choose story, I get this message: Gamestage Open error [X.stage.] I have read around and saw someone recommended I switch my regional settings to Japan. I have done so, redownloaded the demo, and still recieve the same error message. How do I get past this? Is there something I'm missing?

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now this is irritating. I have downloaded the demo successfully from DLsite, and extracted it. Now, when I go on to play, and choose story, I get this message: Gamestage Open error [X.stage.] I have read around and saw someone recommended I switch my regional settings to Japan. I have done so, redownloaded the demo, and still recieve the same error message. How do I get past this? Is there something I'm missing?
Having exactly the same problem, and tried all the usual fixes, but still nothing.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little more Rape but with a little less Death.
w w w.mediafire.com/?mmodo3q9n38suio
its still the same game nothing added, I just tweaked the CPU's of the enemy's all rapers are more likely to well rape... things that just killed you wont grab you. but the rapers drain special now, some like the lion still hurt you (I mean he is biting you after all) but its a lot less then it was. maybe a little more playable now for some, but you still die Pretty-Horribly.

Radjulz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

leonbarzai said:
Keeps giving me gamestage open error's
mrjunkie said:
ok, i got a problem.

I started the game in standard unicode language, the game starts, go on through the menus, i can choose either story or free mode, then when it should load the stage here comea message:

GameStage open error [X.stage]

I tryed with japanese unicode language, but the exe doesn't even starts.

What it could possibly mean? I even tryed to rename the EX.stage file to X.stage but it seems pointless, i'm struck, i can't play the game, holysheet
First of all, make sure your non-unicode language is set to Japanese before you extract the files from the archive as some of the files must have correct Japanese names to work, e.g. the executable and matching-named .kgt must be called "ハンターズエッジ体験版". The X.Stage error is because it cannot find the proper stage file. In the demo the 6,180 KB size stage file should be called "森".

I have heard many conflicting stories of what has been done to get around issues that work for some but not for them. I use AppLocale on my Win7 64bit OS, installed with the workaround, and only needed to change non-unicode language to Japanese for unpacking, then changed back to English US and used AppLocale to play the game with no issue. Others report that AppLocale doesn't work for them and that you need to actually change your Current Location in the Region and Language section of Control Panel to Japan for it to work.

Ultimately, the rule of thumb is to change your non-unicode settings before unpacking so that all of the file names are correct. Then it just boils down to regional settings, and we have programs to help there.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those having problem being stunlocked, spam more the dodge, it have a good amount of invincibility frames, and can pass throug enemies just fine.

dodge all the way from one side of the screen and spam a few forward+special (the kaizer wave like move). chances are that you'll cleam the smaller enemies and then you're free to hit the boss with a with a 4x slashes, neutral+special, down+special and up+special combo.

alencar444

Reputation score

First of all, make sure your non-unicode language is set to Japanese before you extract the files from the archive as some of the files must have correct Japanese names to work, e.g. the executable and matching-named .kgt must be called "ハンターズエッジ体験版". The X.Stage error is because it cannot find the proper stage file. In the demo the 6,180 KB size stage file should be called "森".

I have heard many conflicting stories of what has been done to get around issues that work for some but not for them. I use AppLocale on my Win7 64bit OS, installed with the workaround, and only needed to change non-unicode language to Japanese for unpacking, then changed back to English US and used AppLocale to play the game with no issue. Others report that AppLocale doesn't work for them and that you need to actually change your Current Location in the Region and Language section of Control Panel to Japan for it to work.

Ultimately, the rule of thumb is to change your non-unicode settings before unpacking so that all of the file names are correct. Then it just boils down to regional settings, and we have programs to help there.
There are 3 files of the same size .stage, which file .stage i remame as 森?

Last edited:

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, these guys are pretty fast, didn't expect to play their next game so soon. Thanks for sharing!

Well, I've finished the game in like 5-10 minutes and wanted to say that there's one extremely cheap move: down+forward+D. Just corner enemy and continue doing and it'll be finished in seconds! I've killed the last boss with it and he didn't hit me even once!

Last edited:

Radjulz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 3 files of the same size .stage, which file .stage i remame as 森?
I apparently didn't state things clear enough before. Let me try to fix that with some clarity.

Firstly, as I had said before, in the demo of Hunter's H there is only one stage file of that size. This is because it is the only valid stage file while the others are 170 KB placeholders. It is the only stage available in the demo.

Secondly, simply renaming files after they have been unpacked does not necessitate their compliance with one another. If your file names are gibberish then they need to be unpacked under circumstances that allow them to be extracted from their archive in the same form as they were put in. In this case, non-unicode language of the computer needs to be set to Japanese before unpacking and can even be set back to English before playing. However, the Region/Locale needs to be set to Japan before playing, although this can be worked around with things like AppLocale.

If, for some reason, you are unable or unwilling to tinker with your system's languages, and there are plenty of valid reasons to not do so, you may have to get a friend to send you an unpacked folder containing the demo as it should be after extracted. I cannot help you any further concerning the full game, as it sounds like you mean with three full-sized stage files, as I have not purchased this game myself. It's...not really my thing. But I'm happy to try and help others have a chance to make their own assessment.

If this does not help you in your particular case (any of you) then perhaps somebody else has some more pertinent advice.

Wiesiu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game, brutal and hard - I love it.
I want more games like this one.

FantasiaVixen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hunter's H - Fighting Sex Game

Ultra brutal action game is to manipulate the way Ryona It is done!
Be raped by monsters, from erotic techniques, such as to be accused of tentacles,
Through the uterus in two equal parts, in Cock, will provide a pattern to do a number of techniques, such as skeletal Gloucester mackerel with mucus in the fold.

Includes a mode freely blame the heroine with a monster.
Defeat the heroine in cooperation with fellow monster!

Exhilarating action with simple operation!
Easy Mode also provides strength to recover the game automatically for weak people.

※ Please confirm with the trial version always works.
If it does not move in, 7 Vista, please try the following method.
Add the "Microsoft IME" in Japanese → adding of services that are configured and installed right click → → Language bar.
Then, change to "Microsoft IME" the language of the provision.

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hlvi6d   - File Size: 78.63MB
Have fun with this game and I can up it to another file hoster if requested.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hunter's H - Fighting Sex Game

what's up with it being a .exe file?

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The .exe is Sendspace's downloader. I just went through with it, so it's safe. You can still scan it, though.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

credit goes to barry12
The games in the mid range of guro in my opinion, has a little bit of vore in it. If your pretty sensitive to it its just best to pass.

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like a nice game, I don't mind a little bit of guro too

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

credit goes to barry12
The games in the mid range of guro in my opinion, has a little bit of vore in it. If your pretty sensitive to it its just best to pass.
Thanks for that. Though when ever I select Story or Free play. An error "GameStage Open error[X.stage]" keeps popping up and shutting down the program each time. Any way to fix this with out potentially screwing up your system by changing the region/locale?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.