What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] ハンターズエッジ RJ096996

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Not out on the English DLSite yet... if it's even going to be. Lots of times StudioS games don't make it. So, I guess it's the waiting game for a kind annon.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is not bad..although the Story part gets alot repetitive...and a pain.
Anyways, the sex part is good...gore part is good.
Nuf Sed

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing.

Eh, everything kills her.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez this game is brutal. If you want my opinion, I would say that this game can definitely be classified as Guro seeing as most of her rape animations will result in dismemberment upon her health bar dropping to zero, from having her head knocked or ripped off to having her body split in half either vertically or horizontally.

It's a shame Studio S didn't implement the option to turn that off or on like in the last game.

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, i got a problem.

I started the game in standard unicode language, the game starts, go on through the menus, i can choose either story or free mode, then when it should load the stage here comea message:

GameStage open error [X.stage]

I tryed with japanese unicode language, but the exe doesn't even starts.

What it could possibly mean? I even tryed to rename the EX.stage file to X.stage but it seems pointless, i'm struck, i can't play the game, holysheet

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Geez this game is brutal. If you want my opinion, I would say that this game can definitely be classified as Guro seeing as most of her rape animations will result in dismemberment upon her health bar dropping to zero, from having her head knocked or ripped off to having her body split in half either vertically or horizontally.

It's a shame Studio S didn't implement the option to turn that off or on like in the last game.
well, its a studio s game. those guys specialize in cruelty. i dont even consider a few studio s games hentai. they're always more about torture than sex. ( i know, for some people getting tortured is like extacy or torturing people gets them off and i should not disrespect the sexual desires of other people, but they're sick in the head, so i dont care.)
but i liked that last game. 15 minutes fun... and if you dont fail, you dont have to puke afterwards. that's what i call motivating to win.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, its a studio s game. those guys specialize in cruelty. i dont even consider a few studio s games hentai. they're always more about torture than sex. ( i know, for some people getting tortured is like extacy or torturing people gets them off and i should not disrespect the sexual desires of other people, but they're sick in the head, so i dont care.)
but i liked that last game. 15 minutes fun... and if you dont fail, you dont have to puke afterwards. that's what i call motivating to win.
Yeah but Studio S's games usually don't have this much gore in them.

OP
C

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't play in game, demo was shit, so game shit too.
But i morei nterested in a "from TP's forum. " what forum is this ?

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is impossible,fuck it.The moment even 3 enemies get near you with an axeman that has NO cooldown for overpowered attacks coupled with stunning slime attacks?Fuck it.And to further add insult to injury there is NO reason to lose besides some damn gory death.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow that was bad. Theres a lot of recycled graphics (I think there are 3 or 4 monsters that do a "break in half" finishing move with the same sprite) and the gameplay is impossible if you get cornered by multiple monsters. (Chainstun much?)

Status
Not open for further replies.