What's new

Studio S

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Is it too soon to ask if anyone has a link?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we ask for links in PM though?

Though its probably too early huh?

And with Nyaa down I can't look at Sukebei either. :rolleyes:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of these games have gotten too violent. He never went back to the sexiness that was Strip Fighter IV

spaminator

Reputation score

Some of these games have gotten too violent. He never went back to the sexiness that was Strip Fighter IV
Strip Fighter IV is definitely the exception and not the rule. Most of his games are incredibly violent.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Never went back to making that much money again, either. :rolleyes:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never went back to making that much money again, either. :rolleyes:
nah, the sells are pretty much the same, and from what i can see he began with games with pretty much all guro content, so he just came back to the origins and still sells pretty well

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

nah, the sells are pretty much the same, and from what i can see he began with games with pretty much all guro content, so he just came back to the origins and still sells pretty well
Not my cup of tea, but I hope those of you who do enjoy watching a female being brutally beaten down to seriously savor this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I always get excited for their new games thinking the new one will be no/less guro (By non violent screenshots) and then I find out that it's the usual for them. I should really stop trying to keep up with their games. I think they even had a post on their blog saying it'd be less guro.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, it is less guro in that on a scale of 1-100 their normal game would be about an 80 and comparatively speaking this one gets about a 70-75 on the guro scale. Alot of bruising and nudity though it does not go as far as previous games with them getting all beaten up. Though like I said before its like, taking one less step on a long journey.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

DLsite Maniax Sales List

Super Strip Fighter 4: 9643 sales (or 13401 if you count the expansion)
Prisoner Leila: 4528 sales
Treasure Hunter MinK: 1832 sales
Fatal Fight: 2464 sales
Hunters Edge: 2930 sales
The Inm of Fighters: 842 sales
Slave Farm: 1449 sales

Basically overnight Fightdoll has almost 1k sales. Its hard to ignore the correlation between more sex/less violence and greater sales. Strip Fighter almost has more sales than everything else in the Studio S catalog combined.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well there is sex in the new game, at lest I was able to edited the demo to see it. its not going to get title of greatest H-game of all time that is for sure but they did better this time...

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

DLsite Maniax Sales List

Super Strip Fighter 4: 9643 sales (or 13401 if you count the expansion)
Prisoner Leila: 4528 sales
Treasure Hunter MinK: 1832 sales
Fatal Fight: 2464 sales
Hunters Edge: 2930 sales
The Inm of Fighters: 842 sales
Slave Farm: 1449 sales

Basically overnight Fightdoll has almost 1k sales. Its hard to ignore the correlation between more sex/less violence and greater sales. Strip Fighter almost has more sales than everything else in the Studio S catalog combined.
well the sells are still high enough, and the origin of games by StudioS are guro games, that was all i was stating. and even so many people buy because of the name that is related to street fighter.

so, new game is out on hentai4daily, anyone have ideas on how to use the H moves?

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I was pleasantly surprised that the hentai4daily links were legit. Thank you, JonathanCS.

There only seems to be one legit H-move. Only the guy does it. First you have to strip one of the girls at low health with a full 100% charge by using forward + E (W on my keyboard). Then to initiate the H-move you press Down -> Back -> C (D on my keyboard). Once there, A increases speed. B decreases. C finishes. I tried to find anything like that with the women but couldn't so far. The girls don't even get charge bars against the guy.

Its definitely a good thing that Studio S seems to be trying something a little less bloody. However, this just seems like they were rushed to release it. Normally these games (even if they don't have much H-content) still have a rather large list of normal attacks. In this title there are few attacks, only one apparent H-move, and not that many characters. Hmmm...maybe they are already planning on an expansion like with Strip Fighter to give the game more content.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the blonde nee-san have one move with a vibrator it's forward + A, after striping the oponent

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

--The first girl with the pig tails has a backbreaker move you can use by getting her opponent out of clothing and then hitting FORWARD-B.

--The second girl with the BDSM gear has the dildo move with FORWARD-A and a whipping move with FORWARD-B.

--The third girl with the bandaged boobs didn't have anything from what I saw.

--The fourth loli girl had nothing more than a hell of a combo....man that hit hard.

--The fifth semi-chinese dress style girl didn't have anything.

--The sixth karate style girl didn't have anything.

--Only the dude has any real sex moves. They all have egg-vibrators they can use.

The dude has to KO the girl out of her clothing.

DOWN-BACK-A to pin her. Then hit C to start the H-move. (If you hit A, you pummel her. If you hit B, you do a foot stomp to her crotch)
To speed up the sex, hit A. To change to the standing behind her position, hit UP-A. Hit C again to cum in her.

That's all I've found so far.