奃嶮_ -> 灰皿_
嵦棏_ -> 採卵_
嶏惛_ -> 搾精_
嶏擕_ -> 搾乳_
從偒報_ -> 焼き印_
扙堖_ -> 脱衣_
捛偄懪偪_ -> 追い打ち_
曋婍_ -> 便器_
Thanks for that, but the BGM_[stuff] files in the BGM folder are missing from this list. Namely BGM_僨儌, BGM_廤夛応, BGM_扙堖屻, and BGM_杚応.

For completion's sake I'll re-mention BGM_僞僀僩儖 -> BGM_タイトル.

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Thanks for that, but the BGM_[stuff] files in the BGM folder are missing from this list. Namely BGM_僨儌, BGM_廤夛応, BGM_扙堖屻, and BGM_杚応.

For completion's sake I'll re-mention BGM_僞僀僩儖 -> BGM_タイトル.
Maybe you can take them from the game's demo...

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you can take them from the game's demo...
Alright, so I finally got around to it and this worked out well, along with the list above. I've run into one last issue though, and that's some of the "SE_[JPText]_0.mp3" set of files, which have their own separate names compared to the voice files. Pretty sure I've managed to rename everything else though. Gonna list the last files that need to be renamed before everything'll work proper, hopefully someone like Cosby can help again.

SE_僋僄僗僩幐攕_0
SE_墝憪_0
SE_彫曋_0
SE_怗庤_0
SE_愨捀_0
SE_憓擖_0
SE_採卵_0
SE_搾乳_0

(Alternately it'd probably for the best for everyone if a reupload with the proper filenames could be found. There's a torrent on Sukebei, but that won't work for everyone.)

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so I finally got around to it and this worked out well, along with the list above. I've run into one last issue though, and that's some of the "SE_[JPText]_0.mp3" set of files, which have their own separate names compared to the voice files. Pretty sure I've managed to rename everything else though. Gonna list the last files that need to be renamed before everything'll work proper, hopefully someone like Cosby can help again.

SE_僋僄僗僩幐攕_0
SE_墝憪_0
SE_彫曋_0
SE_怗庤_0
SE_愨捀_0
SE_憓擖_0
SE_採卵_0
SE_搾乳_0

(Alternately it'd probably for the best for everyone if a reupload with the proper filenames could be found. There's a torrent on Sukebei, but that won't work for everyone.)
This should help you ;)

SE_僋僄僗僩幐攕_ -> SE_クエスト失敗_
SE_墝憪_ -> SE_煙草_
SE_彫曋_ -> SE_小便_
SE_怗庤_ -> SE_触手_
SE_愨捀_ -> SE_絶頂_
SE_憓擖_ -> SE_挿入_
SE_採卵_ -> SE_嵦棏_
SE_搾乳_ -> SE_嶏擕_
SE_偲偳傔_-> SE_とどめ_
SE_儗僀僾_-> SE_レイプ_

Seeker320

Reputation score

I did a batch file to rename every file following the instructions provided here and a research on my own on some missing names.
So all you have to do is the following:
1) Rename the game's folder without any kanji. I renamed it to: 20140218 - SLAVE FARM (RJ129664)
2) Create an empty text file in the folder where the executable Game.exe is. You have to save it as a .bat file and encode it as UTF-8 without BOM (you can't use Notepad for this, as Notepad encodes with BOM). I recommend installing Notepad++ to do it, but you can use whichever method you want, as long as it's an empty file encoded in UTF-8 without BOM and with .bat extension.
3) Open the file and paste the code bellow, then save it, close it, and double-click it to run it. Wait until it's finished and that's it. Just in case do keep a backup of the original files.
The program opens fine now. I didn't test the whole game and I don't know if there are any errors ahead, but I think there shouldn't be.

Edit: this game looks like a massive RPG for a change, I doubt that there's any point playing this if you don't understand Japanese. I personally don't like to use the automatic translation softwares that many use for eroge (I don't even know whether if it would work with this game or not), so I guess I will sit out of this one. I doubt anyone will translate this, although I hope that someone does.
Anyway, here is the code for your .bat file:

@ECHO OFF
Title Fix names for StudioS' game SLAVE FARM
setlocal ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION
for /f "tokens=2 delims=:." %%x in ('chcp') do set cp=%%x
chcp 65001>nul

ren "Audio\BGM\BGM_僞僀僩儖.mp3" "BGM_タイトル.mp3"
ren "Audio\BGM\BGM_僨儌.mp3" "BGM_デモ.mp3"
ren "Audio\BGM\BGM_廤夛応.mp3" "BGM_集会場.mp3"
ren "Audio\BGM\BGM_扙堖屻.mp3" "BGM_脱衣後.mp3"
ren "Audio\BGM\BGM_杚応.mp3" "BGM_牧場.mp3"
ren "Audio\SE\巃傝_とどめ.wav" "斬り_とどめ.wav"
ren "Audio\SE\憓擖_01.wav" "挿入_01.wav"
ren "Audio\SE\擯偠崬傒.wav" "捻じ込み.wav"

set cntr = 0
call :RenBySearch 偲偳傔 とどめ "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 儗僀僾 レイプ "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 奃嶮 灰皿 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 嵦棏 採卵 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 嶏惛 搾精 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 嶏擕 搾乳 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 從偒報 焼き印 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 扙堖 脱衣 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 捛偄懪偪 追い打ち "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 曋婍 便器 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch 屻醶澒 後痙攣 "Audio\SE"

call :RenBySearch SE_僋僄僗僩幐攕 SE_クエスト失敗 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_墝憪 SE_煙草 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_彫曋 SE_小便 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_怗庤 SE_触手 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_愨捀 SE_絶頂 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_憓擖 SE_挿入 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_採卵 SE_嵦棏 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_搾乳 SE_嶏擕 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_偲偳傔 SE_とどめ "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_儗僀僾 SE_レイプ "Audio\SE"

echo Files renamed. Operation finished.
chcp %cp%>nul
timeout/t 9
goto :eof
EXIT /B

:RenBySearch
Set "Pattern=%1"
Set "Replace=%2"
For %%# in ("%3\*") Do (
set "File=%%~nx#"
ren "%%#" "!File:%Pattern%=%Replace%!"
)
set /a cntr+=1
echo !cntr! of 21 searched and renamed
EXIT /B

:eof
exit

Last edited:

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We need another link for this
Here's an updated link for Slave Farm: . Please +rep Seeker320 for this; he did all of the work in figuring out the necessary filenames. All I did was apply his suggestion and repackage.

ITH and Translation Aggregator are effective.

If you want to cheat, just use the standard (2n + 1) technique for RPGMaker games. You can buy top-tier gear right away by adjusting the money variable, and thus bypass any early-game grinding.

You start off in a "ranch" area; by talking to the various orcs between missions you can construct and upgrade facilities (e.g. slave pens). Inside the Orc HQ building there is a table with four "wanted posters" above it; talk to these to activate missions. When you complete all four, they'll be replaced with the next set of missions (which are progressively more difficult). I think that there are sixteen in total.

If you fail a mission (e.g. by killing a girl instead of capturing her) then you can re-attempt it; it's not a game over.

Once you've completed a mission, you can repeat it by talking to the orc behind the big desk (just to the left of the "wanted posters"). Go through the mission as normal, defeat the boss, use the Capture command (捕獲) and she'll appear in the ranch. From there you can get her to follow you to the various buildings and view scenes (presumably there are different scenes depending on which building you choose, or perhaps it's random).

Unfortunately - it seems that the audio file fixes aren't quite complete*. I managed to crash the game while trying to figure out the ranch stuff. I would advise you to save often while doing stuff at the ranch. The actual "mission" content seems to be stable. However, the gore content is too much for me so I'm not going to go any further.

*The error was
Unable to find file:

Audio/SE/SE_搾乳_0

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Studio S is making a new fighting game... Finally! :')

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plenty of news, translate it. Seems it will "Of course be guro" but I think they're saying it'll have more H than usual, as well as being easier to control? Both things Studio S games needed (These things listed a page back when the game was announced). There's pics and what not on the blog.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's the new and improved Super Strip Fighters IV Alpha Turbo Quantum Plasma Omega. Preorder now the limited edition to enter the super lottery where 3 lucky players will receive a personalized unlock code to the DLC exclusive hentai content already included in the disk. :cool:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Studio S posted a really short demo video of their new fighting game on their website.

It looks like it will be called Fightdoll. There's a pretty small roster, with 6 female characters and 1 male character. All of the characters now have names. Unlike perivous games, this one seems to feature extensive air combos as part of the gameplay. Also, there are definitely super moves that strip off your opponent's clothes (like Super Strip Fighter IV), and seemingly leave them vulnerable to further punishment. There is no H content in the demo (except nudity), but also no guro in the demo.

I kind of wish there were more characters, but other than that I like what I see so far. If I'm reading the blog entry correctly, I think it says he's hoping to finish the game sometime next month.

Justanobody

Reputation score

Unfortunately - it seems that the audio file fixes aren't quite complete*. I managed to crash the game while trying to figure out the ranch stuff. I would advise you to save often while doing stuff at the ranch. The actual "mission" content seems to be stable. However, the gore content is too much for me so I'm not going to go any further.

*The error was
Unable to find file:

Audio/SE/SE_搾乳_0
Yeah, I ran into that problem too. The problem is how the names of the sound files were changed.

call :RenBySearch SE_僋僄僗僩幐攕 SE_クエスト失敗 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_墝憪 SE_煙草 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_彫曋 SE_小便 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_怗庤 SE_触手 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_愨捀 SE_絶頂 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_憓擖 SE_挿入 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_採卵 SE_嵦棏 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_搾乳 SE_嶏擕 "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_偲偳傔 SE_とどめ "Audio\SE"
call :RenBySearch SE_儗僀僾 SE_レイプ "Audio\SE"
Some of these were originally correct. Specifically SE_採卵_0 and SE_搾乳_0. I didn't delete the old files but I did copy SE_嵦棏_0 and renamed the copy to SE_採卵_0, and later another error occurs from another farm expansion wherein I needed to do the same thing with SE_嶏擕_0's copy renamed to SE_搾乳_0.

As for gameplay tips... it isn't a particularly difficult game, but you get gold, presumably from other patrons of your farm and/or selling things extracted from the women you capture every time you finish a quest and come back to the farm. There's five facilities, along with the house you get at the start. They each give you significantly more than the one before, especially the last gold-per-turn one. First is a toilet, in which you tie women down and, you know, usually followed by burning them somewhere with a cigar. The second-cheapest is a milking station wherein tentacles milk their breasts. The third in that order is somewhere where I can only guess the eggs of those tentacles are being delivered by the women... anally I think. The fourth gives them a tentacle penis and milks it. The last one, which is cheaper and doesn't mention a certain amount per person forced into there is a place where they'll kill the person currently being moved around by you, play their normal death scene, and give you money for it. I think it's a butcher shop. It's also very cost-effective if you can stomach it, so I'd suggest getting this one as fast as possible whenever you start needing to grind a bit.

Sometimes it seems to be a suppression mission and other times it seems to be a mission in capturing the person you're assigned to capture, for someone else or some other reason I'm not aware of. You can only capture someone your second time on that mission. The characters capture-able are, in no specific order:

Purple-Haired Warrior
Flat Villager
Pink-Haired Merchant
Blue-Haired Cleric
Dark-Skinned Dancer
Pink-Haired Mage
Dark-Blue-Haired Martial Artist
Blue-Haired Sage
Blonde Archer
Blonde Bunnygirl
Red-Haired Hunter (cameo from another game StudioS did I think)
White-Haired Thief
Black-Haired Hero
Male Blonde Foxboy (Yeah, this game has some yaoi in it)
And finally, a flat demon lord who's a massive pain in the ass to kill.

And yes, you fight the hero before you go off to murder the demon lord. You were the real Hero all along.

After you finish every other quest (or maybe just the demon lord one, not sure, doesn't really matter though) a book of some kind will be for sale in the shop for 100,000 monies. The demon lord quest gives you 50,000 monies so it's basically halved from there. That book lets you do the final quest, which puts you in an arena you can walk out of at any time where a girl of every type (and one guy) will be running away from you, and you can just capture or kill which ones you want.

Although I've said a lot the game is relatively short, if a little grindy. Personally I'd like StudioS to try their hand at a strategy game, but an rpg is a refreshing if strange change of pace.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for asking, but is Fightdoll demo been released yet?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for asking, but is Fightdoll demo been released yet?
I think we're still waiting on a playable demo. The game isn't even listed on DLsite yet.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Today, there was another FightDoll update on the . It says that the game is almost complete and is expected to be released at the end of the month. It confirms that there are seven total characters (6 female, 1 male).

There are several screenshots that show some of the H action, both in-game sprites and ending CGs. The CGs show the girl in the china dress (well, what's left of it) getting raped by the audience, forced urination, etc. So much like their other fighting games like Super Strip Fighter IV, it looks like the CGs are more extreme than the in-combat scenes.

The male character can rape the girls, of course. He can also freely choose the "target" character that he wants to fight/humiliate. It also seems that the blond SM character, 魅蘭, can abuse the female characters with her whip or a massaging vibrator.

After striping their opponent, the other characters can freely perform attacks for as long as they like. I don't know if they have H moves.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today, there was another FightDoll update on the . It says that the game is almost complete and is expected to be released at the end of the month. It confirms that there are seven total characters (6 female, 1 male).

There are several screenshots that show some of the H action, both in-game sprites and ending CGs. The CGs show the girl in the china dress (well, what's left of it) getting raped by the audience, forced urination, etc. So much like their other fighting games like Super Strip Fighter IV, it looks like the CGs are more extreme than the in-combat scenes.

The male character can rape the girls, of course. He can also freely choose the "target" character that he wants to fight/humiliate. It also seems that the blond SM character, 魅蘭, can abuse the female characters with her whip or a massaging vibrator.

After striping their opponent, the other characters can freely perform attacks for as long as they like. I don't know if they have H moves.
Looks pretty good, the guy's pecks look like shirt pockets to me though.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

new game is out