What's new

Studio S

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

I'm forcing myself not to get too excited since I don't know if its got stabby-rippy-smashy stuff like some of their other games. Here's a link to the DLsite if you wanna check out the demo.

Edit: I tried the demo. Only 4 characters are selectable, and the H and strip move was either different keys or not accessible.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Strip Fighter generally hasn't been as gory as their other works, it still has Ryona but it's not nearly as graphic as their usual stuff.

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, does anyone have the link of this new strip fighter please ?

Prototype909

Reputation score

There's Loli/Shota so links aren't allowed here, not that I think it's uploaded yet anywhere anyways

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

If anyone is thinking about buying this you may want to wait.

I just did, and the file DLsite gave me to download was the previous version of this game (RJ061235). I also didn't get a confirmation e-mail. Is this really how they do business? The one time I decide to get a game legit...

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is thinking about buying this you may want to wait.

I just did, and the file DLsite gave me to download was the previous version of this game (RJ061235). I also didn't get a confirmation e-mail. Is this really how they do business? The one time I decide to get a game legit...
wow, that explains why i can't find a link, people are having trouble with dlsite, thats a real fail for the dlsite

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

wow, that explains why i can't find a link, people are having trouble with dlsite, thats a real fail for the dlsite
I went ahead and bought it elsewhere. Apparently I don't understand the concept of sunk expense.

There are EIGHT new characters, but most don't seem to have H-moves. So far it seems to be just Dark Yuki (a futanari) and Neo Hum. Each seems to have just one H-move. Both are compatible with females only. I've tried the other six but at least so far can't seem to find anything interesting with them after a few minutes of experimentation each. I haven't tried the older characters for new content. WTB move list.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Guess I'll keep checking the usual places for downloads, if anyone finds a DL link go ahead and PM me.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Guess I'll keep checking the usual places for downloads, if anyone finds a DL link go ahead and PM me.
I'm currently uploading it, and I'll say when its done. At that time I'll send link if I get a PM about it.

Edit: Its done. Let the spamming commence. LOL

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm currently uploading it, and I'll say when its done. At that time I'll send link if I get a PM about it.
if it's not a bother onyx please send me the link after you upload it too, thanks!

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's okay with you, I'd also like a pm with the link to the upload when you're done with it.

It's fine if you don't ofc.

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I went ahead and bought it elsewhere. Apparently I don't understand the concept of sunk expense.

There are EIGHT new characters, but most don't seem to have H-moves. So far it seems to be just Dark Yuki (a futanari) and Neo Hum. Each seems to have just one H-move. Both are compatible with females only. I've tried the other six but at least so far can't seem to find anything interesting with them after a few minutes of experimentation each. I haven't tried the older characters for new content. WTB move list.
StudioS has done that before. Since I don't read Japanese, I can only assume it's partly due to lack of resources. It seems like they've released games unfinished before, and then released the updates later on their site or from the distributors.

I like their work, but double and triple dipping the same sprites over and over again gets a bit tiresome. Nonetheless, I really enjoy most of their games. There's very few ryona games there. Some light guro is fine too.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

How about instead of spamming the thread with PMs, you just PM him....you have to get a PM anyway...

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish Studio S would make another Hunter's H type game, but preferably with more sex before the death happens.

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish Studio S would make another Hunter's H type game, but preferably with more sex before the death happens.
Or a gallery. Or infinite HP. Would have loved some gang bang too.

They also never did much with Slave Farm.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm the game is alright, just SSFIV but with new characters. I was really hoping for an AI option in VS this time around. Still, new people have some nice ass combos... admittedly I just spammed Rana's basic medium kicks to see what would happen if I never lost a match. :D

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whelp, from checking the movelists, (Characters with sex moves have extra moves in the bottom of them below the two STRIP moves.) it seems only Futa Yuki and the Frankenstein-ass dude have sex moves and characters like Iku, for some reason, can't use their counter-sex moves (moves that work on characters like S and Ai) on Futa Yuki, which is kind of weak considering that the game's previous update, SSF4, not only gave 2 of the new characters sex moves like this one did but also gave 1 of the new characters counter-sex moves and, if what people said is correct, gave characters from the vanilla version their own counter-sex moves.

It's cool that the game has a bigger roster, now and the game is still as good as it ever was, but something felt kind of missing compared to the last update for some reason. It's subjective thing, though, since I can't really figure out what it specifically is, but yeah.

Oddly enough, though, they did change a few things with certain aspects of the story mode, with some characters having a specific set of characters to fight, which isn't the whole roster, either, with a rival match at the end. (IE: I played as Dark Yuki (Futas are a massive guilty pleasure for me because my kinks, how little they are, are p trash, so...) and ended up with Succubus as my rival.) Too bad I have no grasp of moonspeak so I can't really grasp the plot beyond the plot that this kind of game focuses on.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whelp, from checking the movelists, (Characters with sex moves have extra moves in the bottom of them below the two STRIP moves.) it seems only Futa Yuki and the Frankenstein-ass dude have sex moves and characters like Iku, for some reason, can't use their counter-sex moves (moves that work on characters like S and Ai) on Futa Yuki, which is kind of weak considering that the game's previous update, SSF4, not only gave 2 of the new characters sex moves like this one did but also gave 1 of the new characters counter-sex moves and, if what people said is correct, gave characters from the vanilla version their own counter-sex moves.
Wait, I'm sorry. Counter sex moves? This is the first I've heard of them. Are these documented anywhere (in English)?

E: Oh, do you mean the reverse-rape moves?

Last edited: