What's new

RPG [ sokonihanagaekai ] そこに鼻ゲー改 Training Quest Deluxe 調教クエストDX RE053908 RJ053908

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Training quest DX

Thanks for that! I thought I had to knock on all the walls of the guild with my pickaxe. Almost deleted the game.

telgar

Reputation score

Does anyone have a current link that works for DL.

DeathIdol

Reputation score

This might sound a bit odd considering how much progression I have made but... I can't seem to find Key A, I have already gotten Key B and Key C, and even got to the place where I needed them at. Without Key A I can't get into a room to flip the last lever to open the path forward.

I am also aware that this is a fairly old blog... but it is the best that I could find. I even joined this site just to see if anyone may be of assistance.

Thanks.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone re-up the game? Megaupload is coming back from the dead, but the link probably still won't work.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

This might sound a bit odd considering how much progression I have made but... I can't seem to find Key A, I have already gotten Key B and Key C, and even got to the place where I needed them at. Without Key A I can't get into a room to flip the last lever to open the path forward.

I am also aware that this is a fairly old blog... but it is the best that I could find. I even joined this site just to see if anyone may be of assistance.

Thanks.
If I recall right, you have to get the SM Queen enemy pregnant then release her, which will add a new enemy to the game in that area. Capture her, then raise her punishment gauge (slapping her face is the simplest way) for a bit, then you can talk to her and she should give you the key.

Been awhile since I got to that point so there's a good chance I'm way off.

....great, now I wanna go play it to make sure.

Can someone re-up the game? Megaupload is coming back from the dead, but the link probably still won't work.
Here ya go. Just to be sure it works, you'll probably want to DL and extract in japanese locale.

Last edited:

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is an old game, but seeing as people are still playing it I hope someone can help me out:

1. Is there a fast way to visit past levels, like a teleport spell or the like? I accidentally sold the wrong monster and it was a long ways back.

2. Do different "dungeons" raise stats for prisoners faster? Or is it just cosmetic?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this is an old game, but seeing as people are still playing it I hope someone can help me out:

1. Is there a fast way to visit past levels, like a teleport spell or the like? I accidentally sold the wrong monster and it was a long ways back.

2. Do different "dungeons" raise stats for prisoners faster? Or is it just cosmetic?
1: afaik, nope.

2: I assume your talking about the backgrounds you can obtain for training mode/rape mode. I didn't notice any real change in stat increase between em so I'm gonna say purely cosmetic.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any particular trick to getting the girls pregnant? And is there an indicator when they are? And once you raise their bars how do you get them to teach the new stuff?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Any particular trick to getting the girls pregnant? And is there an indicator when they are? And once you raise their bars how do you get them to teach the new stuff?
On pregnancy: Only a few girls can become pregnant. Of the top of my head I can't remember which ones, but just use any rapes that involve vaginal and you'll eventually get a message after they orgasm that roughly states 'XXX has gotten pregnant' (that's seriously paraphrased btw, I think it's a bit more descriptive).

On learning new stuff: above the small menu that determines what you'll do to them during a rape sequence there should be a small box with one letter in it. click on that to talk to them, and if their pleasure is high enough, they'll teach you a spell. If their punishment is high enough, they'll give you an item.

Note that this is a general rule. Some girls won't teach spells, and some won't give items. Some won't do either and are just there to master specific sex scenes so you can use em on other girls.

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how I can get some sex scenes with penetration? =3= All I'm getting is fingering/punishment/milking scenes...

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well to answer you question the girl with fox ears on the first floor of the dungeon has one where you hold her up and screw her.

tough i got a question of my own i got a bit further in the game after the 3 keys, and i ran into this cave girl. a description is she is wearing clothes that seem to be made of grass and has red hair with a bone sticking out of it.
i cant seem to use almost any of the sex positions and i am wondering what i have to do.
And before someone asks the key locations are
1. impregnate the sm lady and then find her daughter in the room with the 3 doors. capture and get the blue meter up a bit.
2.buy it from the store
3.on the same floor as the shopkeeper go to the left most room and there should be a chest infront of a door. take that item to the blank white room and go to the northwest corner then go 4 steps east and 6 steps south and use that item. hope this helps and you can answer my question.:)