What's new

RPG [ sokonihanagaekai ] そこに鼻ゲー改 Training Quest Deluxe 調教クエストDX RE053908 RJ053908

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Training quest DX

And you're playing japanese regional settings?

My best guess is that it prefers some sort of graphics drive that is outdated with things not necessarily being backwards compatible. I always get an error when starting this up, although it will still let me play if I wait a minute or two to load it.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

mine has the more modern acer graphics and no graphics card whatso ever and it runs with no errors for me how old are u'r computers for starters :confused::confused::confused:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.. the computer is only 2 years old...

And what the f*#@! is Japanese settings? How the heck would I do that to my computer?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. the computer is only 2 years old...

And what the f*#@! is Japanese settings? How the heck would I do that to my computer?
click start select control panel select in there regional and language options should be if u got the same icons as me one of the three globe icons and switch to jap regional if u don't have it installed then u will need your windows disk to install it from and lastly ppl if that doesn't work try upgrading u'r graphics drivers i just got a complete over haul done on my drivers just 6 months ago

oh and hope this helps as i'm fresh out of ideas just now lmao and my head hurts from typing technical information i hate specifications and requirements if it runs it runs if it don't ohwell try again someother time right ppl

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ALLRIGHT! Got it to work! ..... now I just need to learn japanese. :confused:

Hope they come out with an english patch for this.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Go find the RPG maker thread and check out the stuff with AGTH and ATLAS. That stuff will give you a workable translation as you play.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, went to the AGTH site, tried to download the trial version. It apparently is no longer linked, but the cracked codes are still there <_<

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

just use this moto of mine ppl trial and error if it works and u get it right remember it and continue if it doesn't ohwell try again with something else right

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got the damn thing to work. Now I also have it translating TRAINER DX

Now as far as I've gotten, I've gotten the bondage woman, got her whip and every monster since that point (even the zombie guys, not sure if they are relevent or not) But all I can do is Milk woman. And... honestly I never got aroused by the milking aspect. They make this game seem cool when I can't even figure why I can't... well... have sex with her.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally got the damn thing to work. Now I also have it translating TRAINER DX

Now as far as I've gotten, I've gotten the bondage woman, got her whip and every monster since that point (even the zombie guys, not sure if they are relevent or not) But all I can do is Milk woman. And... honestly I never got aroused by the milking aspect. They make this game seem cool when I can't even figure why I can't... well... have sex with her.
I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread (I could be wrong, could be from that hongfire thread I found....), but most of your options have to be 'learned' from the monsters you capture, although some (like the SM Queen's milking) cannot.

To learn a technique, bring the monster to orgasm 3 times using it. On the extremely early girls, you'll have to use herbs (fourth option on the list, then hold down the mouse button over their face and move up once for each herb) in order to restore their stamina and allow you to continue.

Also, some later techniques require you do a specific thing to make the girl orgasm so you'll learn it.

Also: Male monsters are vitually useless to train. You'll run into a clone of yourself later down the dungeon, and you can train him to get copies of the first sets of gear you obtain, but that's it.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All the techniques can be learned, milking included. Some of them just take longer, some two-person techniques have a pleasure threshold, and a few require special devices (whip, enema tube, tentacle chair, etc.). Training in pleasurable techniques - the ones that raise the pink bar - get the monsters to teach you their spells. Training with painful techniques gets the monsters to give you their items. Some monsters can also be impregnated and released to bear young: Bandage Girl, SM Queen, Succubus, Shade Witch, and Cavegirl so far. Repeated use of the techniques you learned from the early Catgirl and Bandage Girl accomplish this.

You can get pretty far in the game without knowing Japanese if you have a little help. But, uhm... There's a couple doors in the second dungeon that I'm stuck on. One in and one just beyond the light world - dark world area.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

no idea not upto the second dungeon yet and could not say what is required but i'm gona take a wild guess and say u need a key or to kill somthing or other but that is just a guess

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tip: To learn the punishment techniques, the girl you're training should first have at least 150 pleasure points. I can't guarantee this, but it seems to work well.

Apologies for the necropost.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could never get it to work, re downloading didn't help

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same here... Get some weirdo error messages in japanese.. have japanese settings and all that..
I usually get the same type of thing. Just tell the Error message to go away and give the game a little time and it will go to the new game, load game quit screen.

There's a couple doors in the second dungeon that I'm stuck on. One in and one just beyond the light world - dark world area. [/Quorte]
I believe that there are two specific girls that you can find in this dungeon that you can capture without knocking them out first. One of them is in the light world-dark world maze area (an area where you have to keep switching between the two worlds) in a jail cell. I believe that if you train her she will give you a key to unlock a door in the dungeon. Either this or there is a switch you need to find first.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Started it up, went to go make a sandwich, when I came back it was done!

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so ummm yeah i have no idea how to capture the girls to train them i went down and got the item from the chest and read the note on the wall and went back to the two vender people but yeah now i am stuck no idea what to do can't get any girls and can't get thru red walls donno if i am missing an item or what to use on them tried attacking didn't work umm so kinda lost this game looks kinda intereasting and i wanna try beating it but i don't know how to read moonspeak

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh. You need three things to train girls. You need to have obtained -and read- the book of training in the chest on floor 3, before the shops. You need a space in your captured monsters list to put the girl - you get one per level once you read the book. And you need a training area. You buy your first training area, the jail, from the first merchant for 500 yen. You may need to use it from your inventory after that to install it.

The inventory page looks something like this:

Use Item
Drop Item

Remove spell

Equip Items
Character Sheet

(Back)

obsidian666

Reputation score

sorry i didnt see any body mention this, but is it in english?