What's new

RPG [ sokonihanagaekai ] そこに鼻ゲー改 Training Quest Deluxe 調教クエストDX RE053908 RJ053908

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Training quest DX

It's entirely playable w/o being able to read it (story is a kinda lame "I've found myself stuck in an erogame" so no real reason to worry about missing out on that end.) and the commands aren't too complicated.

If you really want to be able to read and understand anything being said, you'll need to get ahold of AGTH. Make sure to set that to 'run on top' so the game doesn't cover it.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

I usually get the same type of thing. Just tell the Error message to go away and give the game a little time and it will go to the new game, load game quit screen.
Ok, I tried everything! I installed adobe flash player 10.5, adobe shockwave player 11.5, all my setting for unicode and non-unicode programs are on Japanese. I've re-downloaded the game after that. And still...

No matter what I do game shows japanese "Director Player" error. I can't click x to close error notification, only yes and no. "Yes" has no effect (just windows beep and message is still there). "No" aborts game.

Any ideas? Anyone?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I tried everything! I installed adobe flash player 10.5, adobe shockwave player 11.5, all my setting for unicode and non-unicode programs are on Japanese. I've re-downloaded the game after that. And still...

No matter what I do game shows japanese "Director Player" error. I can't click x to close error notification, only yes and no. "Yes" has no effect (just windows beep and message is still there). "No" aborts game.

Any ideas? Anyone?
WHAT WIN VERSION ARE U USING

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it only me cause I cant find Training quest IV only I,II,dX(III) and V

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Reading all the posts I don't actually see anyone mentioning where the merchants are located(for whatever item required to perform teh sexy times). I just want to start raping monster girls, is that too much to ask?

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

Any ideas? Anyone?
Try to rename the game folder and the game name to a readable name such as "training quest dx" etc, at least it worked for me.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lots of questions here. i got to the twin girls that i assume are bosses and captured them then went down to room 9 but there's nothing but merchants there i can't get any further. ive tried making babies with SM/Mummy/Succubus by getting the girl pregnant and releasing them but i can never find the offspring anywhere. i also still havent been able to do the sex scene with the two kinds of maids. any help please?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the walls in the merchant room is breakable with the pickaxe. It's just not red.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I get an error when I'm trying to play the game. It gives me something about Director Player and a bunch of question marks before shutting down. Anyone help?

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know what game is this?

techa_bg

Reputation score

Any ideas? Anyone?
Looks like that the problem is in shockwave player ver. 11.xx. try 10.xx it worked for me.

Reputation score

I'm sorry to necro this thread, but seeing as I haven't really found other spots to ask at...

I've gotten the weird image of the wing thing, but I have no idea where to use it.

I mean, there is a place where it says something about east or south and seems to specify where to use it, but it's not something I would be able to understand- can anyone help out?

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the first boss duo, and reached the guild. How do I advance to the next dungeon from there?

Reputation score

Unless I'm wrong you need to keep knocking the walls with the pickaxe around the guild center, one tile should be breakable even if it isn't red. I was confused as well how to proceed there. It's tricky without understanding japanese and the tips ingame...

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is that tile exactly? I've tried hitting the whole right side of the guild map.

Reputation score

It isn't the right side, but instead on the left one. Took me a while as well.

Check the attachment.

Attachments

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the effort, but I've gone past that map already. What I'm stuck at is the level after the two little mage bosses, at the map with 3 merchants, one of which gives you quests to complete.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the effort, but I've gone past that map already. What I'm stuck at is the level after the two little mage bosses, at the map with 3 merchants, one of which gives you quests to complete.
I'll assume you've already talked to the middle merchant.

After that, leave that room and head west. In the next area you'll find an open door (if it's closed, go back and talk to the middle merchant), and past that, you'll find the next dungeon.