What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ shoku] しょく Syster Yuri シスター・ユリ RE121013 RJ121013

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121013] シスター・ユリ Sister Yuri

Thanks for the translation, Cmacleod! There's a small typo in one of the item descriptions though.

The item 'Yuri's panties' have a description of 'Yuna's personal panties.' Shouldn't it be 'Yuri's personal panties?'

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, Cmacleod! There's a small typo in one of the item descriptions though.

The item 'Yuri's panties' have a description of 'Yuna's personal panties.' Shouldn't it be 'Yuri's personal panties?'
Thanks, I have also been translating the game "monochrome Quest" and the lead character is Yuna so I must of gotten confused. I'll fix

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Does anyone know what I have to do after defeating the fat ogre?
The Succubus in the first castle doesn't tell me anything new and the
guard in the north of the farm doesn't let me slip through.

Also I am disappointed that no one in this game wants to have sex with a pregnant woman besides some dwarf and some farmer that I can't find
If my memory serves...when you beat him you get a message about two new H events unlocking in town. One is a dude in the NE section of the slums who wants anal, the other one...can't remember...almost sure there's another. The thing is, with those events you get what you need to move on (the membership card for the ero store? I think...), and don't worry, the farmer is not near the town, it's on the way to the third boss, in a forest.

And yeah, I found it funny even enemies don't attack and go away when she's pregnant xD

Rider555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do with the bug in the southwest corner of the valley area located past the large farm?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Anyone know what to do with the bug in the southwest corner of the valley area located past the large farm?
You need to be a Knight, I think it is sufficient to wear the Knights armour for sale in the town

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind helping or hinting me on Scenes 29,37,38,41,42,52,58 I'd appreciate it as i'm completely lost... lol

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Here we go!

29. Lose to the 2nd boss
37 & 38 are the animated H-attacks from the guys at the tentacle monster cave
41 & 42 animated H-attacks from the guys in the desert before the oasis.
52 is the second H-attack from the guys in the valley, the map where the giant caterpillar is/was.
58 is the BAD END when Lust/Nasty is 100%

In case you didn't know: all enemies (except bosses) have 2 H-attacks. The first one is kind of...foreplay?, and they can do it with full clothes or with the first stage of clothes damage, can't remember. The second H-attack is always some sort of penetration sex, and they can only do it after the second stage of clothes damage, usually when the panties are visible. So, yeah, I know it's easy to one shot enemies, but if you are hunting for CGs, just defend =P

Rider555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind helping or hinting me on Scenes 29,37,38,41,42,52,58 I'd appreciate it as i'm completely lost... lol
29: You need to lose to the second boss.

37 & 38: In battle animations for the thief enemies located in the same cave as the tentacle monster.

41 & 42: In battle animations for the enemies in the first desert area.

52: In battle animation for the enemies in the valley area where you can find the bug.

58: One of the Bad End CG's displayed when you are defeated by a non-boss enemy. The kobolds in the mine in the desert oasis area will show this one if let them take you out.

I feel that I should point out that once you beat the final boss, you can continue playing the game, and you will also receive a card item that unlocks all the CG's if you have not done so already.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

was wondering if anyone knows how to have the guy in the cave north of the desert has sex with the chick? oh and south of town theres a guy by the docks and theres a tent there to and it leads to a underground arena how do i get inside the arena?
Each cloth set from the sex shop has an associated scene.

The arena scene needs revealing armor.

The oasis cave room with 2 guy needs another armor, forgot which one, just cycle though all your armor from the sex shop and talk to them

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

redownload from the mega link. Otherwise I will re-upload in a little while

EDIT: attached are the files with non-english characters
Thank you!

So it appears that something on my computer is causing some files to become missing or renamed when extracting the file with the blue cube icon.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Each cloth set from the sex shop has an associated scene.

The arena scene needs revealing armor.

The oasis cave room with 2 guy needs another armor, forgot which one, just cycle though all your armor from the sex shop and talk to them
Arena = Bikini Armor
Two guys at desert cave = Sailor Uniform

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Hi,
I have uodated my translation.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=497064&postcount=41

- changed references from Nasty to Slut Factor, seemed a better fit
- assorted small translations, some hints here and there
- more for teleport item

I am not sure if I am able to translate a lot more for the game. My japanese skills are limited and I am more or less relying now on online translators and they do poorly for sex scenes.

I would like to translate the names of the major bosses, at least for the teleport item, but I am not sure the best translation and online do not help. If anyone knows the proper translation please let me know.

Note: the H menu is quite translatable, just have not got around to it yet

Spice

Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the church boy scene? I've been stuck on it for a while.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Your room in the church...bathe...

Spice

Reputation score

Just figured it out, but I'm still missing one (or maybe a few).

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, The Translation isn't working for me at all.

Extracting the files, placing them in the right spot, deleting the other file, so on and still nothing.

Would it have anything to do with the version of RPG I'm running or anything else?

Past that, Anyone know what Scene 9 is?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Interesting, The Translation isn't working for me at all.

Extracting the files, placing them in the right spot, deleting the other file, so on and still nothing.

Would it have anything to do with the version of RPG I'm running or anything else?

Past that, Anyone know what Scene 9 is?
To check
a) you ran RPGDecrypter and you now see a Data folder in the game installation,
b) did you extract the Data.zip into the new Data folder NOT a subfolder of the Data subfolder

To check
1) delete the Data subfolder
2) create a new Data subfolder
3) copy the Data.zip into it
4) extract the file - to not extract into a subfolder

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To check
a) you ran RPGDecrypter and you now see a Data folder in the game installation,
b) did you extract the Data.zip into the new Data folder NOT a subfolder of the Data subfolder

To check
1) delete the Data subfolder
2) create a new Data subfolder
3) copy the Data.zip into it
4) extract the file - to not extract into a subfolder
Yeah. Basically there's a data folder inside the main install that contains everything provided through the new Data.zip file provided. Instead of overwriting I deleted and re-tried without success.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah. Basically there's a data folder inside the main install that contains everything provided through the new Data.zip file provided. Instead of overwriting I deleted and re-tried without success.
Did you delete the rggssad thing that you used the encryptor on as well?
Or just cut and paste it to another directory for safety.