What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ shoku] しょく Syster Yuri シスター・ユリ RE121013 RJ121013

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121013] シスター・ユリ Sister Yuri

Hi, thx for the game.

I'm stuck, I got pregnant and can't fight monster anymore, and I can't find a way to get rid of it. Help please.
How did you get pregnant, so far nothing has done it in my play though

D-D

Reputation score

What does the heart item do which you can buy from the heart shop in the slums?

jibblybits

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does the heart item do which you can buy from the heart shop in the slums?
Sex toys
If you use it while wearing the nun habit you get a scene. (infinite use afaik)

Still missing scenes 9, 19, 22, and 32.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

having trouble getting all scenes in city and slum to get the green orb. in the city i got: the spanking, cum covered in one of the houses, masturbating the church boy, the potion in one of the houses. the slums i got: stuck in the wall, the balls in the ass and the blowjobs. can anyone tell what Hscenes i'm missing? thanks

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

This game is awesome!
I bought it as soon as it got out, tried to upload it to mega but don't know what happened, when I checked if it was already uploaded I didn't see it anywhere (yeah, never used mega before), so I went to sleep after finishing it. I'm still missing two scenes, 26 and 31, I know one of them it's the guy in the desert who asks for a virgin...which she wasn't when I got there, so don't know if it's possible, the other one I have no idea.

So, jibblybits, those scenes are:

9. She needs to be pregnant when talking to an old man in the farm (the valley through the slums)

19. You need the China Dress and talk with an old man in a house in town (one of the 3 houses you see when you get there the first time I think)

22. You need the Assassins clothes and go back to the bandits hideout in the snow, talk with one of them, the one in the middle.

32. Needs to be pregnant and talk with the dwarf/bearded dude in the castle north of town.

About pregnancy, I think she needs to be 100% "Nasty"? and get fucked by a monster that cums in her vagina. Never saw her get pregnant while not a slut, quite a bit when she was.

For those starting, the first thing you need to do is go to the castle north of town and speak with the demon girl there. And then get H-Scenes around town and the slums until you get an item (Green Ruby). With that you can move on the snow fields past the cave with the tentacles.

Again, I really love this game, I don't mind the voice at all, in fact, I like them. The animations rocks, though the best one for me was the slime and the last one and the demon were kind of a letdown. I think I'll try the previous game, I like the art and style from this circle. Sadly it seems that one doesn't have animations =P. Also, for those who hate scat, it's very minor in my opinion, you never see shit itself which is the turndown for me, I don't mind the liquids explosions :D

Anyways, help with those scenes I'm missing? :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is awesome!
I bought it as soon as it got out, tried to upload it to mega but don't know what happened, when I checked if it was already uploaded I didn't see it anywhere (yeah, never used mega before), so I went to sleep after finishing it. I'm still missing two scenes, 26 and 31, I know one of them it's the guy in the desert who asks for a virgin...which she wasn't when I got there, so don't know if it's possible, the other one I have no idea.
26 was prostituting yourself to an old man for 1 gold. As for the desert scene I just talked to the guy while completely naked, didn't need to be a virgin since I lost that to a slime as soon as I started.

Rider555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

having trouble getting all scenes in city and slum to get the green orb. in the city i got: the spanking, cum covered in one of the houses, masturbating the church boy, the potion in one of the houses. the slums i got: stuck in the wall, the balls in the ass and the blowjobs. can anyone tell what Hscenes i'm missing? thanks
There's one more in the city proper; just to the left of the entrance to the slums is an old guy in glasses who tells you that he's set up a public toilet, which is directly behind the house that is next to him. Go up and interact with it.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

was wondering if anyone knows how to have the guy in the cave north of the desert has sex with the chick? oh and south of town theres a guy by the docks and theres a tent there to and it leads to a underground arena how do i get inside the arena?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

was wondering if anyone knows how to have the guy in the cave north of the desert has sex with the chick? oh and south of town theres a guy by the docks and theres a tent there to and it leads to a underground arena how do i get inside the arena?
Underground - wear a chain mail bikini he says

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Underground - wear a chain mail bikini he says
This. Just buy the 2nd to last costume and equip, then talk to the guy in the arena.

was wondering if anyone knows how to have the guy in the cave north of the desert has sex with the chick?
Equip the schoolgirl uniform and talk to him.

oh and south of town theres a guy by the docks
Equip the swimsuit costume and talk to him.

Basically just try equipping different costumes and talking to people to trigger the scenes.

Last edited:

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi again,

I miss the scene 11, 12, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31.
I saw that you should prostitute yourself to an old man for 26 but i don't find him.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi again,I saw that you should prostitute yourself to an old man for 26 but i don't find him.
The old man is right outside the weapon shop(a little south) of the first town. Talk to him naked and choose the first choice.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

For note all:
I have been doing a basic translation of "Monochorme Quest" in that games thread.

I rather like this game (if a bit linear) so I will post later a basic menu/item/weapon sort of translation for this game.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hi again,

I miss the scene 11, 12, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31.
I saw that you should prostitute yourself to an old man for 26 but i don't find him.
11- Need Leotard Costume. The first guy at the desert
12- School swinsuit, the only guy in the beach, south of town.
26- Lust/Nasty 100%, naked, old guy in town, by the fountain south of the weapon shop (I charged him 500g =P)
27- Same, but with the kid just south of the old man
28- Again, prostitution, so same plan, one of the two dudes standing just outside the weapon store
30- Aaand...same plan...100%, naked, castle north of town, talk with the guy in the room with the coffins.
31- And yet again, another 100% lust, naked one. The one in the desert by the tent.

Btw, I recommend getting scene 19 asap (the one with the china dress). The guy teaches a 3 hit combo that costs nothing to do. Get high crit gear (swords, assassin costume, pirate eyepatch), and watch bosses die very quickly :D

Last edited:

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

11- Need Leotard Costume. The first guy at the desert
12- School swinsuit, the only guy in the beach, south of town.
26- Lust/Nasty 100%, naked, old guy in town, by the fountain south of the weapon shop (I charged him 500g =P)
27- Same, but with the kid just south of the old man
28- Again, prostitution, so same plan, one of the two dudes standing just outside the weapon store
30- Aaand...same plan...100%, naked, castle north of town, talk with the guy in the room with the coffins.
31- And yet again, another 100% lust, naked one. The one in the desert by the tent.

Btw, I recommend getting scene 19 asap (the one with the china dress). The guy teaches a 3 hit combo that costs nothing to do. Get high crit gear (swords, assassin costume, pirate eyepatch), and watch bosses die very quickly :D
The old man is right outside the weapon shop(a little south) of the first town. Talk to him naked and choose the first choice.
thanks a lot ziodyne and MajinLuffy ;)

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Realy cool game thx for posting this m8 ^^
Um does any one else have any good games similar to this one animations in battle and h attacks ?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory comes to mind, don't know if I'm forgetting some. Then again, I consider myself kind of new in this field (HRPGs). The first boom of crappy games scared the hell out of me, it wasn't until last year my eyes were opened...by Vitamin Quest I think it was xD

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well i have played vitamin quest and drop factory already i also tryed violated heroine and this one and virgin island any thing else i found is kinda crap so i am looking for some good games and they are damn hard to find
thx for the info any way