What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ shoku] しょく Syster Yuri シスター・ユリ RE121013 RJ121013

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ121013] シスター・ユリ Sister Yuri

As I noted here is a simple menu type translation for the game.

It translates
a) menu (in game and title screen)
b) basic stats
c) some general messages
d) part of the introduction
e) most items, weapons, enemies. Some hint type information pending
f) a few assorted other bits (most chests, some shop keepers)
g) all the clue type adventurers who tell you about monsters weaknesses

Yuri's name is translated but you will only see this if you start a new game

To use this translation

a) back up your current game

b) use RPGDecrypter to decrypt the file Game.rgss3a in the game folder. Select the file and choose the output as the same folder as that file it is (ie input is the file, output folder same folder). I uploaded a copy here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=14415&d=1378280897

c) delete the file game.rgss3a

d) extract the attached file Data.zip into the folder Data that is now present in your game folder

More will follow as I find more time.

If you disagree with any of translations please let me know I will happily update.

EDIT:
updated to translate the counts for sex acts etc on the Menu and a few more chests, rest in bed and a missed clue adventurer
EDIT:
fixed a crashed caused by a typo I did. Also translated some more weapons and skills. Also translated Settings prompts
EDIT:
updated to translate some item uses, part of the teleport item, assorted small bits
EDIT: renamed the Nasty stat to "Slut Factor", seemed a better fit. Also changed new nymphmainac version to "Nympho Nun". Changed some items to match. Translated some messages about increase of slut factor. Translated some hint messages for man in cave

Attachments

Last edited:

Rider555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i have played vitamin quest and drop factory already i also tryed violated heroine and this one and virgin island any thing else i found is kinda crap so i am looking for some good games and they are damn hard to find
thx for the info any way
Try Saki Quest, it's got a full english translation, and shouldn't be too hard to find here on the forums. Made by the same guy who made Drop Factory I believe.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of Japanese can give me a translation for the name of the demon you have to first visit in her castle
闘鬼ラグ

Thanks

EDIT: see my last post, translation updated.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Try Saki Quest, it's got a full english translation, and shouldn't be too hard to find here on the forums. Made by the same guy who made Drop Factory I believe.
As far as I know, Butakoma300g only made Drop Factory and Vitamin Quest. In fact, sadly, he keeps saying he won't make more games (though he said it after Vitamin Quest and then released Drop Factory for free, so who knows :D).

For some reason it seems people like Saki Quest a lot, I just skimped through the demo and it didn't seem particularly great, still, I got the translated version to play one of these days, see if it's really good :D

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

one this game is very fun Second wasn't there a game really similar to Vitamin Quest were the main Charter was dressed up as a Cow played basically the same tho

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

one this game is very fun Second wasn't there a game really similar to Vitamin Quest were the main Charter was dressed up as a Cow played basically the same tho
For the game thats similar to Vitamin Quest its Drop factory its a free game made by the same creator of Vitamin Quest on April fools the cow character is base a character from IDOLM@STER cinderella girls oikawa shizuku

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason this game keep crashing on me for some scenes if the H audio is on and dropping the trial version's audio doesn't fix everything.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

For some reason this game keep crashing on me for some scenes if the H audio is on and dropping the trial version's audio doesn't fix everything.
Is this using my translation? I saw a case where a typo had caused crashes and it is alway possibly I have caused other issues. Also if using my translation did you remember to delete the game.rgss3a file.

If this in my translation please let me know an example scene and I will check.

Note: I posted an update that fixes a crash but it would not be related to this.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this using my translation? I saw a case where a typo had caused crashes and it is alway possibly I have caused other issues.

If this in my translation please let me know an example scene and I will check
Nope, I didn't even notice your translation in here at first. I'm using the original game.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Nope, I didn't even notice your translation in here at first. I'm using the original game.
Still, let me know an example scene that crashes. Aside from a typo I did I have not seen any crash problems for the game.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still, let me know an example scene that crashes. Aside from a typo I did I have not seen any crash problems for the game.
One crash happens when she's raped by a slime and it proceeds to cum inside her.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

One crash happens when she's raped by a slime and it proceeds to cum inside her.
Ok I have never seen that happen, and I have seen that many times.

I am not sure if I have seen that scene for the original game, or just the decrypted version with some of my translation.

I'll try to redownload the original and confirm.

I suggest you may wish to redownload as well, just in case you had a faulty download

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I have never seen that happen, and I have seen that many times.

I am not sure if I have seen that scene for the original game, or just the decrypted version with some of my translation.

I'll try to redownload the original and confirm.

I suggest you may wish to redownload as well, just in case you had a faulty download
I tried a link I got from hentai4daily first then I tried the link posted by miqez. I'm thinking that the filenames of everything in the audio folder must have gotten messed up during the extraction process,.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I tried a link I got from hentai4daily first then I tried the link posted by miqez. I'm thinking that the filenames of everything in the audio folder must have gotten messed up during the extraction process,.
I just downloaded again from the MEGA link on the first page in this thread and no problems.

But please make sure you have Japanese set as the language for non-unicode programs. In the archive are files with janapese characters in the filenames. If you extract on a system where japanaese is not set for non-unicode programss the game will fail to find the files and probably crash as you note.

To change this setting you need to go the the regional settings for windows. Varries quite alot across the versions of Windows as to the exact details though

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just downloaded again from the MEGA link on the first page in this thread and no problems.

But please make sure you have Japanese set as the language for non-unicode programs. In the archive are files with janapese characters in the filenames. If you extract on a system where japanaese is not set for non-unicode programss the game will fail to find the files and probably crash as you note.

To change this setting you need to go the the regional settings for windows. Varries quite alot across the versions of Windows as to the exact details though
My computer has always been set on Japanese so that's probably not the issue, otherwise all the Japanese characters would be changed to gibberish.

Perhaps you could share your audio folder with me?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what I have to do after defeating the fat ogre?
The Succubus in the first castle doesn't tell me anything new and the
guard in the north of the farm doesn't let me slip through.

Also I am disappointed that no one in this game wants to have sex with a pregnant woman besides some dwarf and some farmer that I can't find

Bovachek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slightly off topic here, but I figure it's better than bumping an old thread. Would anyone be willing to post a full cg save for Fighting With Sister, the previous game from this circle?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Does anyone know what I have to do after defeating the fat ogre?
The Succubus in the first castle doesn't tell me anything new and the
guard in the north of the farm doesn't let me slip through.

Also I am disappointed that no one in this game wants to have sex with a pregnant woman besides some dwarf and some farmer that I can't find
use holy magic

cmacleod42

Reputation score

My computer has always been set on Japanese so that's probably not the issue, otherwise all the Japanese characters would be changed to gibberish.

Perhaps you could share your audio folder with me?
redownload from the mega link. Otherwise I will re-upload in a little while

EDIT: attached are the files with non-english characters

Attachments

Last edited: