What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

Enfield said:
Why would you want to do that? Without the H, more of these games are not really worth playing at all. It's like playing a FPS... without shooting stuff.
Its called a challenge Cpt. Bloodstain. :p Personally I call it let's-see-if-I-get-awesome-shit-for-kicking-ass-beating-the-game-and-not-getting-raped. :D

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Those usually aren't the way Shoku games progress. Most of the time you HAVE to get fucked in order to advance. For instance: the one where you play the nun.

Edit: Okay... I'm already stuck >.< After the ruins area, the one with the old man and the thieves who bust a nut in your undies; what am I supposed to do next? The guy at what I'm assuming is a sort of guild hall says something about 20. 20 what? Drops? Monster kills?

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The guy at the guild is telling you that there's a reward to get there every time you kill 20 of an enemy. I think you want to go to the castle now to talk to the advisor in the throne room.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guy at the guild is telling you that there's a reward to get there every time you kill 20 of an enemy. I think you want to go to the castle now to talk to the advisor in the throne room.
Close, you need to talk to the guard captain in the first room on your left. Text hookers work really well with this game and the "Next Action" tells you exactly what you need to be doing and who you need to talk to. It's rare to have a game with a pretty much built in walkthrough, use it to it's fullest.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My text hooker actually gets an error when it tries to translate the next action menu.

jas234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is the brothel?? :S im in preg quest

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update time! The only thing left is the description for skills,items and armors.
I also added Graphics for the menu so the :処女,喪失,屈辱 stuff in left corner is translated. Simply extract the file in the same folder as the game, let it overwrite and it should work.

Q: Why is the text smaller then normal RPG Maker Games?
A: I added a script that can change the font size. So, it's been changed from 20 to 18. It's still readable. But this is so i can fit longer words/Sentences.

Q: Is the fullscreen script in this?
A: Of course! F5 for fullscreen and F6 to Change Window Size.

Q: Why is this taking so slow? You suck! Hurry up!
A: Well, lame excuse, but i blame my mom on this. She decided to visit me out of the blue and i've spent time with her. But, it's not much left now. ^_^

Q: How did you translate the menu images?!
A: THAT, was the tricky part. I used a program called KanjiTomo that captured the word on the image. Then Paint.Net. Hard, but it worked out in the end. Here is the Menu.txt

Code:
処女 - Virgin

喪失 - Loss

屈辱 - Disgrace

触手 - Tentacle

名誉 - Honor

お金 - Money

国王 ザ一メン  King of Men

売春 - Prostitution

愛 - Love

任務 - Duty

ポテ腹 肛虚 - Preg Sex ?

輪姦 - Gangbang

チンポ - Penis

穴 - Hole

ロ内 射精 - Creampie

肛虚 - Anal

Last edited:

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Close, you need to talk to the guard captain in the first room on your left. Text hookers work really well with this game and the "Next Action" tells you exactly what you need to be doing and who you need to talk to. It's rare to have a game with a pretty much built in walkthrough, use it to it's fullest.
This game made me use a text hooker too and that went fairly easy... it was a pain to find out to who to speak...specialy with those Lewd % quests and wich outfit was needed.... but then after using a text hooker it all became clear

I used to get errors too when using a text hooker... but i was doing something wrong i think... now i just run the game... then run both of the applications from AGTH (Translation Aggregator first and then AGTH) ... find the game in Translation Aggregator... and done...make sure youve checked the circle thing before AGTH under text hook though

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Code:
処女 - Virgin

喪失 - Loss

屈辱 - Disgrace

触手 - Tentacle

名誉 - Honor

お金 - Money

国王 ザ一メン  King of Men

売春 - Prostitution

愛 - Love

任務 - Duty

ポテ腹 肛虚 - Preg Sex ?

輪姦 - Gangbang

チンポ - Penis

穴 - Hole

ロ内 射精 - Creampie

肛虚 - Anal
Minor correction: "国王 ザ一メン King of Men" --> King's Semen

I did get a giggle out of catching that though, hee.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game is hella good. Only light censorship and appealing art. gameplay isn't challenging and nothing new but I play it for the fap and so far it's a solid 8/10

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Minor correction: "国王 ザ一メン King of Men" --> King's Semen

I did get a giggle out of catching that though, hee.
Yeah, i had to think a bit about that one. Google didn't help either this time xD. Oh well, ill be sure to fix it for next update.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How does one get the 11-31% h scene? It's looks like the only thing I can't get translated.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does one get the 11-31% h scene? It's looks like the only thing I can't get translated.
You'll have to be more specfic.....I think there was like 2 that had a range like that. But usually you have to have your lust within that range, no higher and no lower, then go to the location said and talk to whoever has a heart over their head. If you've found costumes, it may require a certain one.

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's just me and I don't get it, but can someone tell me how to install/use the partial translation? I'm trying to just extract it to the game folder in the location I put it, but it's not doing anything. The game itself doesn't seem to have its own data folder. Maybe I got a bad version?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You'll have to be more specfic.....I think there was like 2 that had a range like that. But usually you have to have your lust within that range, no higher and no lower, then go to the location said and talk to whoever has a heart over their head. If you've found costumes, it may require a certain one.
I'm not sure where it is as it's not getting translated. As for extra costumes... i know you get them from the labyrinth. Although I'm not even sure if I can get any yet. Seeing as I can't move passed the first floor.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure where it is as it's not getting translated. As for extra costumes... i know you get them from the labyrinth. Although I'm not even sure if I can get any yet. Seeing as I can't move passed the first floor.
What translator are you using? It sounds like it either needs to be updated or you may need to get another one.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It doesn't matter now. I managed to translate it and get the scene I was looking for. I'm actually a little disappointed with this game. You really can't get most of the H scenes or any of the extra costumes until you've the main story.

Right now I need to figure out what to do after she's heavy set pregnant, I can't talk to anyone to find out what to do, since she just quickly runs away.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know how to get past the door with all the imps that go after nipples guarding it? For the record I did kill the big purple orc you find after the beach.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody know how to get past the door with all the imps that go after nipples guarding it? For the record I did kill the big purple orc you find after the beach.
You have to wait until you bear the boss in the ice dungeon. You can't access it until you finish that.