What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

Thanks for the save.

Not Erga me more.
The predecessors were better built than this

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Point of no return dress is the Ninja/Assassin kind of costume if I remember correctly, you should be able to buy it from the demon dungeon salesmen, don't remember which one of them.
Ah cool, have bought it but it was listed as the "assasin" dress or something like that. Thank you very much :)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No problem, the rest should be pretty straight forward. All the costumes should have their own uses on getting that lewdness % up in some point. My memory just is a bit hazy because I played the rest of the game on the early morning hours...

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the save.

Not Erga me more.
The predecessors were better built than this
And why? Because in this one you need to read the text?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right,haven't gotten much work on the partial (mom appeared out of nowhere) and tomorrow aint going to be any good either. >_<

But soon as i get some free time again ill start on it. Sorry for those waiting. But, is what happens when real life comes knocking on the door. x3

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love these games, but I'd like to see his games with a brunette or another ethnicity other than blonds. But beggars can't be choosers :p .

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck, i've gotten to the part where the guild master is asking for 20 things(which according to past posts is 20 mobs killed). I've killed more than 20 mobs but nothing happens. I've also can't get past the door in the dungeon.

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I managed to get only 11~30% one. Are there other conditions?
For fourth one demon boss in ice area was slain, reported to king...nothing happens.
■H発生条件:淫乱度11~30%|件数:2つ 場所:宿屋、貧民エリアの家屋
■H発生条件:淫乱度31~50%|件数:3つ 場所:ソル村、大富豪屋敷の周辺、病院
■H発生条件:淫乱度51~60%|件数:3つ 場所:病院(2)、港町ラズ
■H発生条件:淫乱度51~60%:ザリアス討伐完了を王に報告後 場所:城内
I'm trying to find 'the outskirts', for the 31~50%. I did the village and hospital. Help?

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find 'the outskirts', for the 31~50%. I did the village and hospital. Help?
You know the huge mansion, where there's a kid block your way? If you travel around the perimeter of the mansion, you'll be able to find a guy hanging around the wall in the northwest corner of the mansion grounds.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is pretty complicated.... ive done a ton of things and defeated alot of bosses but i dont even know how to get passed that first door in the i guess labyrinth... that place with the nipple teasing monsters... anything i missed or so?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I done all the h stuff but I can't get through the dog

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is pretty complicated.... ive done a ton of things and defeated alot of bosses but i dont even know how to get passed that first door in the i guess labyrinth... that place with the nipple teasing monsters... anything i missed or so?
There's an option in the menu that pops up a text box that tells you what to do next. Take a screenshot of that and i can help you.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Untitled.jpg anyone can tell me what this means and whats the on off selection i want the stuff on

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Check this this menu , the events are triggered by the amount of degree u have.
The main quest will proceed whith the events .

Attachments

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I done all the h stuff but I can't get through the dog
check the menu, u will proceed with the starting with some rape events with the soldier at the castle.

but check the menu always ,there are some conditions of degree to trigger the events that will proceed the main quest :p

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right , made a quick translation of the menu. Nothing else been translated.
Still bit busy with other things. Sorry for the delay.

Unsure on how to translate the 40% thing, AGTH can't seem to find the text. Might be in variable/switch section.

Last edited:

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unsure on how to translate the 40% thing, AGTH can't seem to find the text. Might be in variable/switch section.
It might just be an image. As it doesn't have the same sort of text as everything else. You'd probably have to pull apart the game (kinda, sorta) and switch out the images associated with her thoughts with translated ones.

This is only my guess though. Could be totally wrong.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Right , made a quick translation of the menu. Nothing else been translated.
Still bit busy with other things. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the translation, but there are a few things that are quite tacky.
Whoring is more like just being a full out slut, but doing it for the job should rather be prostitution or prostitute if the first one is too long. Also I would use the plural for Blowjobs, Creampies and Births and Lewdness or Lust instead of lewd.
Uterus: safe also sounds tacky. Ovul. for Ovulation, Period, menstr. or cycle would eventually be better.
Exposure... I would say exhibtionism or nudism. maybe shame and then changing the concept if it is possible. A free hymen is also strange, but it is a thing you can overlook since it won't be free for long. Apart from that you did a great job and I know the space restrictions you have from translating japanese into english.

It might just be an image. As it doesn't have the same sort of text as everything else. You'd probably have to pull apart the game (kinda, sorta) and switch out the images associated with her thoughts with translated ones.

This is only my guess though. Could be totally wrong.

Yep, they are Pictures and there are 16 of them

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, but there are a few things that are quite tacky.
Whoring is more like just being a full out slut, but doing it for the job should rather be prostitution or prostitute if the first one is too long. Also I would use the plural for Blowjobs, Creampies and Births and Lewdness or Lust instead of lewd.
Uterus: safe also sounds tacky. Ovul. for Ovulation, Period, menstr. or cycle would eventually be better.
Exposure... I would say exhibtionism or nudism. maybe shame and then changing the concept if it is possible. A free hymen is also strange, but it is a thing you can overlook since it won't be free for long. Apart from that you did a great job and I know the space restrictions you have from translating japanese into english.
Actually "whoring" is the term used for when someone is using their body for personal gain, and most commonly used for the act of prostitution. Therefore it fits perfectly.

The plurals depend on how you read it. If you read it as "Blowjob count", you wouldn't add an 's' since the count part indicates that there may be more than a single one. If you read it as just "blowjob", then yes you're right about the plurals. I personally see it as blowjob count since there's a number next to it adding up. This one is a more preference thing.

Uterus.....I don't know if it's tacky, but it does sound weird.

Exposure sounds fine to me since I'm more use to it being called "indecent exposure". I just see it as a shorten form of the word. That and I see it used a lot in H-games.

a free hymen....has the opposite image for me. I would think being hymen free would mean she's not a virgin. Unless this actually means whether or not she's pregnant, but even in that case hymen just doesn't seem to be the right word for it. I'm actually surprised you said that can be overlooked.....

Thanks yugifan3, this makes a few less things I have to read in ITH+TA.