What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

DrNitezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

Can anyone give me their audio files(just the audio files), I can't seem to get applocale working for windows 8. thanks in advance

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to upgrade your weapons? I'm still using the bow level 1 because the weapon shop isn't carrying anything else. Also is it just me or is the inn suppose to be empty? Also does anyone know how to do more damage to the BLood Ogre? No matter what spell or weapon I use, i can't do more than 40 damage a hit.

Last edited:

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, anyone know how to trigger the next quest after the lava cave and saw the demon attack the king?

Last edited:

alie

Reputation score

Any help please?

■■祖祖父父のの遺遺志志をを引引きき継継ぎぎ、、魔魔のの迷迷宮宮をを攻攻略略すするるこことと。。--------------------------------------------------------------------■■ももららっったた鍵鍵でで宝宝をを入入手手しし城城にに戻戻るるこことと。。宝宝のの場場所所はは鍵鍵をを見見れればばわわかかるる。。

Grofas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to upgrade your weapons? I'm still using the bow level 1 because the weapon shop isn't carrying anything else. Also is it just me or is the inn suppose to be empty? Also does anyone know how to do more damage to the BLood Ogre? No matter what spell or weapon I use, i can't do more than 40 damage a hit.

You can upgrade your weapons at the same place where you can craft potions in the very first city. When tou speak to the guy choose "weapon" and you'll see a list with all the upgrades.

Yes the inn is supposed to be empty except for a h-scene.

For the Ogre, i beated him with an upgraded claymore and the weapons break skill that I bought at the magic store in the first city.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I honestly preferred the older games by this circle. This one really feels like it didn't have any closure. I also didn't like how all the h scenes where tied into the main questline.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can anyone post a full save?, i couldn't find all the cg. or is there an ingame unlock key?

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone do me a big favor and post the name of all the audio fiiles for thiis game? My pc broke and I had to borrow a friend's notebook. I would rather not have to mess with his language configurations.

Big thanks in advance =)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skill text descriptions is now translated.
Ugh, never thought this would take so long. Should have some free time tomorrow to finish the rest.

mega.co.nz/#!B4shwZbZ!2oSdRTSJTZILczF7rQo8AtOS4AaqwkZpXTJa113rFUc

Puttana

Reputation score

Thanks, rep+ :)

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to have the heroïne accept total nudity?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

awesome pt dood.

there are a few scenes i cant seem to get

what are the last scenes of the next action page (there are some that translates into weird shit)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beat the game and got the letter to unlock all CGs, but I want to find the final one without using the letter. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get it? :confused: And great job on the translation as usual yugi. :D

bar2ki

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where you go to give birth. Any help would be appreciated.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where you go to give birth. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to buy a potion at i thought the hospital and just use that while your pregnant... then she starts giving birth

bar2ki

Reputation score

You need to buy a potion at i thought the hospital and just use that while your pregnant... then she starts giving birth
Much thanks, I was about to start the game over.

backstaper

Reputation score

can some one help translate this and how to get the miko dress and yes i got the letter and talk to the underground dresser in 3rd floor already

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!15sBHbAJ!um0WTNvOWoxfEkkW0HiYDhtPYQZeJebMNwNG-w6Uoes

Translated the Teleport System
Removed a Test NPC I forgot
Forgot the states , translated that

Btw, for those using the Partial. Is the font size i used okay? I simply changed it from 20 to 16.

Last edited: