What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

Reaper01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

Also stuck at the dog and dragon part. I dunno where to go or what to do and the game doesn't seem to be dropping hints.

This game is kind of strange. Non labyrinth enemies don't really seem to go down on the heroine unless they're bosses and although I think i'm decently far in I still can't enter the brothel and school.... and the heroine has a lewdness count or something but it doesn't exactly seem to do anything.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after the big demon attacks the castle?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also stuck at the dog and dragon part. I dunno where to go or what to do and the game doesn't seem to be dropping hints.

This game is kind of strange. Non labyrinth enemies don't really seem to go down on the heroine unless they're bosses and although I think i'm decently far in I still can't enter the brothel and school.... and the heroine has a lewdness count or something but it doesn't exactly seem to do anything.
so I'm feeling no idea why they just do not go to 100%

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, as far as Shoku games go, this one is pretty meh. They are pretty stagnant and the way things are with their games once you've played one of them you've played them all.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in the same spot as well. I wonder if this isn't a bug.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if u mean 4th floor... u must advanced the guild rape thing in castle...
till the ministry tell u to kill dragon boss...
Maybe I'm dum but... can you explain please ?

Because I'm stuck like others + blocked at 99%...

Thanks

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For all stuck at the dog part you need to advance the H quests. Follow the intruction in the quest menu.

Talk with the soldier in the upper right room inside the castle with different clothes.

The order is: two events with knight armor, gym clothes, sailor uniform, swimsuit. You need to have the nasty value between certain values to trigger the h scenes.

Last edited:

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured it out, it's kinda dumb though.

After you beat the ice dungeon, get your nasty value to between 51 and 60 by buying the nasty-reducing potions at the hospital. Then, you should be able to get raped when you talk to the soldier in the kitchen of the castle.

Afterwards, they'll basically give you a lot of scenes that require the costumes you can buy in the labyrinth, as well as all those places in town that have been unused, and eventually you'll be sent down to kill the dragon in the labyrinth.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I keep getting this error and I dont know how to fix it, I would just copy another audio file and change the name, but I dont know what that symbol is. Not sure if there is a simple solution or not, I really hope so, I think this game looks great.

Attachments

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I keep getting this error and I dont know how to fix it, I would just copy another audio file and change the name, but I dont know what that symbol is. Not sure if there is a simple solution or not, I really hope so, I think this game looks great.
Is your local setting on Japanese or all the files names are gibberish? because it might be one of those from the looks of it.

Next time make the picture of the problem bigger so we can really see what it says.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, new computer, trying to figure out how to change that setting

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get different costumes and what to do after you finish the fire dungeon with plants and coming back to the castle and then its attacked by some demon?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm actually stuck in the first dungeon because I can't get past the door on the first floor.

Yes, the one with the imps that are obsessed with nipples. It's really quite annoying. I'm already past the point where the imps can't hurt me without first wearing through all of my mana. Can I get a little help here please?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm actually stuck in the first dungeon because I can't get past the door on the first floor.

Yes, the one with the imps that are obsessed with nipples. It's really quite annoying. I'm already past the point where the imps can't hurt me without first wearing through all of my mana. Can I get a little help here please?
not sure if thats the first dungeon but did you kill the orcs in the beach area (leave the town and keep going down the path instead of going for the dungeon on the right and turn left)

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not sure if thats the first dungeon but did you kill the orcs in the beach area (leave the town and keep going down the path instead of going for the dungeon on the right and turn left)
I just did, but I still can't get through the door. It's also the only dungeon I can go to. Save the beach area and this dungeon I'm prevented going anywhere.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just did, but I still can't get through the door. It's also the only dungeon I can go to. Save the beach area and this dungeon I'm prevented going anywhere.
new areas open as you complete quests

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found these words in game.
May I ask for proper meaning of these words:

露出癖 Exhibitionism
真性 Inborn Nature
仮性
ナシ None

処女膜 Hymen
喪失 Loss
有り Exist

子宮内 Intrauterine
排卵中 Ovulating
安全日 Safe Day
受精中 During Fertilization
孕み中 Pregnant, Conception <-These two have different meaning, which one should I pick?

淫乱度 Lewd Degree
中出し姦 Creampie, Cum Inside<-Which one is proper meaning?
ケツ穴姦 Anal Sex
フェラ辱 Blow Job
オナニー Masturbation or Masturbate?
売春回数 Prostitution Count
出産回数 Birth Count
敗北回数 Defeat Count
宝回収率 Treasure Recovery Rate
兼任職
司令官
教師

Edit: It seems like some words are too long, are there any better words?

Attachments

Last edited:

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found these words in game.
May I ask for proper meaning of these words:

露出癖 Exhibitionism
真性 Inborn Nature
仮性
ナシ None

処女膜 Hymen
喪失 Loss
有り Exist

子宮内 Intrauterine
排卵中 Ovulating
安全日 Safe Day
受精中 During Fertilization
孕み中 Pregnant, Conception <-These two have different meaning, which one should I pick?

淫乱度 Lewd Degree
中出し姦 Creampie, Cum Inside<-Which one is proper meaning?
ケツ穴姦 Anal Sex
フェラ辱 Blow Job
オナニー Masturbation or Masturbate?
売春回数 Prostitution Count
出産回数 Birth Count
敗北回数 Defeat Count
宝回収率 Treasure Recovery Rate
兼任職
司令官
教師

Edit: It seems like some words are too long, are there any better words?
仮性 False nature? Given the context might mean Suppressed
孕み中 Probably means currently pregnant
中出し姦 Rape with cum in, could be vaginal rape given context of others
兼任職 current position, probably Job or Class in rpg terms
司令官 Commander or General
教師 Teacher

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what to do at the millionaires house? I skipped the text to fast on accident and now I'm not sure what to do.

I have the chinese dress on and lewdness degree at 166% but all he is saying is "My best regards"