What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

R

Ryka

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

When I download this game from DLSite, the game opens up, but in the window, the screen is blank.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think this game works with Translator Aggregator, as nothing appears in the AGTH box, which means nothing is translated into the Google and Atlas boxes (which I read the translated texts from, though they aren't the best for translating either).

I tried doing the steps on the op's post, except there isn't a space to put the command code in.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think this game works with Translator Aggregator, as nothing appears in the AGTH box, which means nothing is translated into the Google and Atlas boxes (which I read the translated texts from, though they aren't the best for translating either).

I tried doing the steps on the op's post, except there isn't a space to put the command code in.
It does work, and I even posted exactly how to get it running on this page of the thread. It's only 3 pages, you can at least skim or hit ctrl+f on 'agth' can't you?

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any error. If you mean the game screen, that's just.. press enter to continue?

agth will need to have UserHookQ selected.
Here, another screenshot of the gibberish that AGTH shows up.

And yeah, my system is in Japanese, it's the only game that this kind of error ocurrs.

Attachments

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Boggles my mind when someone says they don't want to translate the game into english because of piracy. Take a look at the story of Anodyne and you can see this retarded thinking about stopping piracy is something that will change, hopefully sooner than later.

Also more exposure to a game might lead to people donating just because its a good game. Mind Blown, I am sure.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Boggles my mind when someone says they don't want to translate the game into english because of piracy. Take a look at the story of Anodyne and you can see this retarded thinking about stopping piracy is something that will change, hopefully sooner than later.

Also more exposure to a game might lead to people donating just because its a good game. Mind Blown, I am sure.
Although I agree with you, you are preaching to the choir. I think we should all stop arguing about this, let habisain do his work, and talk about the game. No reason to make him doubt his decision.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a miracle he decided to do it in the first place.

Don't ruin the little hope we have.

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Curious, does anyone know of a release date for the full version of the game?

sigmazx

Reputation score

July according to dlsite but may change at any time, like usual.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here, another screenshot of the gibberish that AGTH shows up.

And yeah, my system is in Japanese, it's the only game that this kind of error ocurrs.
Never seen that before. I just copied the agth parameters as given by the OP, and my agth package follows the install as described on the hongfire guide/faq.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

An expanded demo was mentioned to be in the works a few pages back, does anyone know an estimated time that will be out at all?

Ghee61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, but can you guys tell me which RM engine used for this game? XP VX or Ace? Thanks.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

This is the method I've been using so far :

1/ Open the game folder

2/ Look for the executable. If it has :
  • a red dragon icon = (probably) VX ACE game
  • a white horse (cavalier chess piece) icon = (probably) VX Game
  • an orange sun icon = (probably) XP game
  • a yellow sword icon = (probably) 2k3 game
  • a purple sword icon = (probably) 2k game
Know that authors can change these icons (and the name of the executable), so it's not 100% fail-proof.

3/ Look for a game archive. If there is :

• a "Game.rgss3a" file, it's (probably) a VX ACE game
  • a "Game.rgss2a" file, it's (probably) a VX game
  • a "Game.rgssad" file, it's (probably) a XP game
  • a ton of loose .lmu/lmt (map) files, it's (probably) a 2k3/2k game
Know that these archives can sometimes be uncompressed directly to the game folder, so it's not 100% fail-proof.

The only fail-proof way is experience with the different engines by playing (or developing).

EDIT : I haven't downloaded the trial, so I cannot tell you directly, or I would have.

Last edited:
OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game uses RPGMaker VX, albeit very highly modified. And I don't know when any expanded demo would be released.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

This game uses RPGMaker VX, albeit very highly modified. And I don't know when any expanded demo would be released.
Dang, thanks for the info.

Although I've often wondered if a game like this will ever be created, it's somthing I've always wanted. An sRPG with in battle rape AND a solid non H battle mechanic. I really do have high hopes for this game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Dang, thanks for the info.

Although I've often wondered if a game like this will ever be created, it's somthing I've always wanted. An sRPG with in battle rape AND a solid non H battle mechanic. I really do have high hopes for this game.
It's entirely possible given this game is using VX, it just has a ton of custom scripts running.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait to play the full version, dammit. Mine is SO hot.

Attachments

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it actually possible to leave the prison? After losing the bar fight and surrendering, Mine wakes up in a locked room without any equipment or clothes. The door's locked, and if you try to sleep you get two thugs attacking you. You can punch and kick them but the damage is miniscule and there's no way to even come close to KO one before Mine gives up.

The best I could do was to push them off, jump over them and move to the door, but it's still locked and then I got completely stuck and couldn't move away... It was possible to target a kick on the door instead of at the thug but I don't think it was helping any.

Did anyone find out any way out of that one?

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone find out any way out of that one?
I can't escape too, and worse, I can't even hook the AGTH without it bugging like hell.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It won't help, but you can punch the door until it breaks lol.

You might have to use heavy attack (learned skill from level up) for the punch to do damage to the door.

The 2 thugs will be waiting outside the door though.