What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Protip: DLsite has the demos.

Click the DLsite link. Find something that looks like "体験版ダウンロード", which means "Download Demo"

Enjoy.
Thanks man!+rep.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Could someone help me with a step by step in how to get AGTH working for this game/demo? I read the first post, but I still don't seem to get what I'm supposed to do.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone help me with a step by step in how to get AGTH working for this game/demo? I read the first post, but I still don't seem to get what I'm supposed to do.
Your shortcut to launch agth for this game has this in the target field, which you launch after starting the game.

C:\agth\agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C

This assumes you already have agth working. If you don't, go google the tutorial.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your shortcut to launch agth for this game has this in the target field, which you launch after starting the game.

C:\agth\agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C

This assumes you already have agth working. If you don't, go google the tutorial.
Can you help me with this error? My local settings are already in Japanese.

Attachments

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you help me with this error? My local settings are already in Japanese.
I don't see any error. If you mean the game screen, that's just.. press enter to continue?

agth will need to have UserHookQ selected.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Or you can just download AGTH shortcut generator.

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok need some help. Since i can't read japaneese after fighting the cats i have absolutly no idea what i'm supposed to do besides talk to the other girl, she clearly wants me to do somthing, but with no controls i cna make sense of....

Ojk figured that bit out, then got to the dragon, then went and faced the inn/whatever full of lizards, so now what.

Last edited:

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok need some help. Since i can't read japaneese after fighting the cats i have absolutly no idea what i'm supposed to do besides talk to the other girl, she clearly wants me to do somthing, but with no controls i cna make sense of....

Ojk figured that bit out, then got to the dragon, then went and faced the inn/whatever full of lizards, so now what.
You have to examine the charred remains of the kobold, then take the blue thing that comes out of him (it's an egg, I think).

Then you have to carry the egg to the dragon, talk to the other girl and eat your dinner (examine the fire). Finally, go to sleep in the cave (your bed is to the east), then you should be able to figure out the rest!

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me AGTH to work with this. Ive tried the manual way and an auto shortcut generator. It just stays blank :c

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've updated the first post with some more emphasis, but if that doesn't work, then I can't help you.

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I certainly hope there is more than anal, otherwise a really promising looking game.

Also, her name is pronounced Mi-neh and written Mine until officially stated otherwise because that is how the Japanese would pronounce Mine. Using the closest English equivalent don't really pass because, as you all know, the Japanese often purposely give characters strange names. Of course, its entirely possible that the creator meant her name to be pronounced "Mine" but that's highly unlikely.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I certainly hope there is more than anal, otherwise a really promising looking game.

Also, her name is pronounced Mi-neh and written Mine until officially stated otherwise because that is how the Japanese would pronounce Mine. Using the closest English equivalent don't really pass because, as you all know, the Japanese often purposely give characters strange names. Of course, its entirely possible that the creator meant her name to be pronounced "Mine" but that's highly unlikely.
I propose Miene

Especially when you click on that sample audio.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going with Minnie for now. Reason? Well, I did actually ask the author and he said he doesn't particularly care on romanisation, and Minnie fits with the fact a lot of the other names are Western. However, he did say that the name comes from the Japanese 峰. If that turn out to be important, then the name will have to be changed from Minnie, or anything similar, to something that reflects it.

EDIT: Incidentally, the full list of Romanisaions proposed is Mine, Minne, Miene, Minnie. Miene sounds most like the Japanese I think, but as I said I'm not sure it particularly fits in the setting.

Last edited:

Balanite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think Mine is fine, but Miene is good too. It's best to let as much of the Japanese author's touch unmolested, if we can help it.

Basically the story I got from the demo is that Mine is the typical "pure princess knight" only she's a "dragon knight" in this one as well. Lynn is her childhood friend/bodyguard samurai who has a lesbian crush on her. Mine however is oblivious.

Mine's mother is the well-endowed Queen, and their kingdom has developed good relations with their neighbour the lighting Dragon. The Dragon lives with a group of Kobolds. The Dragon has put a protection seal on her and other maidens to protect their virginity from being unwillingly taken, striking anyone who threatens their maidenheads with electric shocks. However, this doesn't work for anal, and if you willingly give it up the seal will be broken (see: mindbroken).

An Evil Dragon has been terrorizing the lands elsewhere, and that should be the main plot of the quest to bring it down or something.

The demo stops at any point when Mine gets broken enough to offer her virginity, or when they get on the ship.

While I can read some Japanese kanji as it's not dissimilar to my native language, I really appreciate that you guys are working on an English patch. Thanks in advance, guys!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going with Minnie for now. Reason? Well, I did actually ask the author and he said he doesn't particularly care on romanisation, and Minnie fits with the fact a lot of the other names are Western. However, he did say that the name comes from the Japanese 峰. If that turn out to be important, then the name will have to be changed from Minnie, or anything similar, to something that reflects it.

EDIT: Incidentally, the full list of Romanisaions proposed is Mine, Minne, Miene, Minnie. Miene sounds most like the Japanese I think, but as I said I'm not sure it particularly fits in the setting.
Well, it's a french word and given the family's setup I'm pretty sure they're based on European one, hence why I thought of it.

Well, another possible option is Meene, which have both real life and anime example of being used before (albeit with different katakana, but the reading is pretty much the same)

Although I suppose Mine is fine so long as we recognize it's read as Mi-ne rather than mine(craft), since that sort of treatment also have been done before (Yuuri from Tales of Vesperia -> Yuri in english version)

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems like a game for me to purchase.
Good art + monster rape + anal + jrpg is like a gold combination as far as I'm concerned.

Pity about translation. I would imagine dialog between these two girls (clueless protag and her friend with lesbian crush) can be really funny.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it's a french word and given the family's setup I'm pretty sure they're based on European one, hence why I thought of it.

Well, another possible option is Meene, which have both real life and anime example of being used before (albeit with different katakana, but the reading is pretty much the same)

Miene is actually a German word for expression, from the French word Mine (again, expression). Also interesting on Meene Montogomery, as that wiki page says that initially they used Minnie Montogomery for the English version...

Anyhow, like I said, for now I'm sticking with Minnie. People can have their own views about translating names, but I honestly don't see what the big deal is here - and neither does the author, who has stated on his blog (and in English in the comments) that he doesn't really care.

However, there's one important caveat here: I may have to change the name completely if it turns out that the origin of the name in 峰 is important for dialog or story etc. If this is the case I'd probably go with a name like Cresti or Christy (峰 = Ridge, synonym of Ridge = Crest, work out the rest). This would basically be a change to preserve the meaning of the name, rather than it's literal pronounciation.

Basically the story I got from the demo is that Mine is the typical "pure princess knight" only she's a "dragon knight" in this one as well. Lynn is her childhood friend/bodyguard samurai who has a lesbian crush on her. Mine however is oblivious.

Mine's mother is the well-endowed Queen, and their kingdom has developed good relations with their neighbour the lighting Dragon. The Dragon lives with a group of Kobolds. The Dragon has put a protection seal on her and other maidens to protect their virginity from being unwillingly taken, striking anyone who threatens their maidenheads with electric shocks. However, this doesn't work for anal, and if you willingly give it up the seal will be broken (see: mindbroken).
Mostly correct, I think, apart from two minor but probably important nitpicks: First, Minnies family, the Dragonbolds, serve the Dragon Thunderbolt, as "Dragon Maidens"; they get power from Thunderbolt (hence Minnies Thunder Punch etc). Secondly, Lynn is Minnies best friend, but I don't think they're childhood friends (unless I haven't translated that bit accurately yet) - anyway, Minnie found Lynn near death, and helped her.

Seems like a game for me to purchase.
Pity about translation. I would imagine dialog between these two girls (clueless protag and her friend with lesbian crush) can be really funny.
A pity? The translation is going ahead. I can't say why I have changed my mind, but it is happening.

Last edited:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A pity? The translation is going ahead. I can't say why I have changed my mind, but it is happening.
I missed that. In this case thanks for your efforts, habisan.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We still don't know for certain, but from the blog it's assured that there will be more than anal in the full game. Both for the protagonist and companions.

Also, having your virginity taken only has disadvantages in combat (since you lose bonuses), but you can make money faster, so it's probable that there will be some prostitution events in the full game...

For the name, I don't really care, though I think that Mine sounds a little better. But hey, it's just a name, the actual translation it's far more important. I really hope that you will be able to finish the project. Fears about piracy are nonsense. For one, I know that I will surely buy the game if an english patch gets released.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For one, I know that I will surely buy the game if an english patch gets released.
This.

I'd actualy buy more games if I could play them properly and not run in blindly and hope for the best not knowing what is going on/have to use an often tempermental translator program.