What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Where is this haunted house everyone is talking about?
The house is on the right side of the map, in the city after the boat. I think there is a white house in front of it and another building just to the left of the haunted house. It is tucked away in a corner and there should be a small path to get to the house.

If you haven't found it, there is a wash basin outside the Inn on the right side. You have to jump the fence to get to it, but you can clean up your clothes there. It is a bit buggy in that the status doesn't update until you un-equip something and re-equip it.

I have had some repair hammers from mobs as drops in the dungeon and i think the npc who appears sometimes in the resting spots can repair too?
Hmm. I have gotten the hammers as well, it could be I am overlooking something silly to use it. I have tried equipping the hammer or just examining the hammer, but the use option is greyed out.
I never saw the option appear for the NPC in the dungeons, but it could be my equipment didn't need repair the times I encounter her.

I will keep poking at it.

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to keep the shackles from heaven? As soon as I leave the place Miene is taken back to the castle and the shackles aren't in the invenetory anymore.
A bugged save file maybe? You could try a new game, shouldn't take long to get to the hideout again.
I never had a problem keeping the bondage gear, when leaving heaven. I would keep losing and submitting until they removed the gear, then I would try escaping. Poor Miene wouldn't want to wear it, she just says 'Ewww! No way!' Even inside heaven.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I am in need of some help. I had an error that I can't quite figure out how to fix. I tried typing in the error in the thread and Ctrl+F but I didn't find it mentioned so far :|. Here is the screenshot. Thanks in advance. (By the way some info : the crash happened after the main heroine gets sick from the fish on the boat ride[near the start of the game])

Just saw that some people have it in the page before this one -.-.

Attachments

Last edited:

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any 1 have a high lvl virgin save? I kinda want to try out the chasity belt but for some unexplained reasons non virgins can't wear it?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So is February a set month for release, or is ILL still insisting on setting deadlines for himself?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does any 1 have a high lvl virgin save? I kinda want to try out the chasity belt but for some unexplained reasons non virgins can't wear it?
I can't even buy it when I am a virgin. I don't think wearing it is allowed in the demo...

As for getting meine not to cast a sucide spell, It's because the AOE hits her too. The real D&D has those spells. This save has stats increased only.

Attachments

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Two things.

1) Is it at all possible to make Miene equip the bondage gear herself?

2) Despite spending nearly 20 days in Heaven, the only vaginal thing to happen is the Joker using a vibrator. The dialog will happen at the bed where they make her beg for it, but the Ruffians will still only use her mouth and ass.

EDIT: Just found a third thing. Miene ended up stuck on the Heaven bed with a vibe in her pussy, in a permanent "spread legs" and "knockdown" state, unable to do anything but masturbate and orgasm. The two debuffs never disappeared, her lust would steadily increase, and despite there being no other people in the room, there was a disembodied dick doing anal on her.

Last edited:

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, does anyone have a save after the scene that miene gets sick after eating fish on the boat? The game still crashes for me so it'd be nice if I could get past that with some help :p.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any save where turning on auto doesn't immediately cause miene to cast a suicide skill?

Really im looking for deep dungeons with new fun abilities.
Hey guys, does anyone have a save after the scene that miene gets sick after eating fish on the boat? The game still crashes for me so it'd be nice if I could get past that with some help :p.
Did you check my savefiles? It's not immediately after the sickness, though.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two things.

1) Is it at all possible to make Miene equip the bondage gear herself?

2) Despite spending nearly 20 days in Heaven, the only vaginal thing to happen is the Joker using a vibrator. The dialog will happen at the bed where they make her beg for it, but the Ruffians will still only use her mouth and ass.

EDIT: Just found a third thing. Miene ended up stuck on the Heaven bed with a vibe in her pussy, in a permanent "spread legs" and "knockdown" state, unable to do anything but masturbate and orgasm. The two debuffs never disappeared, her lust would steadily increase, and despite there being no other people in the room, there was a disembodied dick doing anal on her.
Bondage gear self-equip requires modifying the masochism value on the sexual exp page to a 3 at least (if I remember correctly). I have no idea how those guys were able to modify that value since the demo never changes that value, ever. Ask the guy that posted the pic how he got it.

I would assume it was a previous save, but no demo ever had that value changed from zero.

Joker used to use angeldust on meine very often. I think it's probably a small code bug (or intended) that he no longer does so.

The vibe thingy is a small problem I ran into as well. Meine's sensitivity in vag is too high and now she's stuck in permanent orgasm land. (isn't that sweet?) To fix that, simply cheat engine her values (above her hp) to 1 every time they go too high. Then she will stop orgasming. Ofc there's still the occasional body-part glitches. It's due to every body part being a separate pic layered on top of one another.

Last edited:

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you check my savefiles? It's not immediately after the sickness, though.
I did download your save files but you are level 17 in those so I was hesitant to try them since I am level 2 in mine. And also I don't really know which one is close to the boat sickness part since I have never played the game before.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did download your save files but you are level 17 in those so I was hesitant to try them since I am level 2 in mine. And also I don't really know which one is close to the boat sickness part since I have never played the game before.
Don't worry too much about the boat scenes. You don't get any real combat there anyways. There's 2 scenes, 1 yuri, 1 of few other girls being meat toilets. Unless you want to see those scenes that badly... I don't usually do a full re-play-through since it doesn't change.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry too much about the boat scenes. You don't get any real combat there anyways. There's 2 scenes, 1 yuri, 1 of few other girls being meat toilets. Unless you want to see those scenes that badly... I don't usually do a full re-play-through since it doesn't change.
Nah don't worry about it. Don't bother yourself with going through it again, only if someone has a save file at that point I would appreciate it. I'll just wait for a patch otherwise.

Balko

Reputation score

You can fix it by going to the English dev blog site, download a patch, and sticking it in the patch folder that should already be in your game folder.

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is another patch up on the English blog site, it may fix a couple of the errors people are getting right now.

Here is a rough google translate:
Fixed NoMethod errors coming out of new_item
· Fixed NoMethod errors coming out of put_to_random_room
• When the absence of character balloon message display is called Fixed NoMethod error exiting
An emergency measure (It may be ineffective for malfunction)
• If the site detainees of their own to release the site bound by the next turn
To release the imprisoned if an invalid map ID at the time of increase or confinement dates

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Us Lurkers are just coming out of the wood work. =P

To get through the door you will need to attack it, you can either use the radial menu or if you toggle with the W key (Right button if you have re-assigned it.)

Ill: I just wanted to say I've been watching this for the past few years watching what little bits you have been showing off in the demo and every time I'm more and more astounded at what you have managed to put out so far.

Now for the bug report: In the latest release I've noticed that using the Fairys Love Potion does not give the love potion status effect although you do get hit with Estrus. And the Goblin Archers will instead hit them with the Love potion effect instead of what I guess is supposed to be a poison attack?

Hope this helps and isnt just a repeat of what somebody else has say.

Except that doesn't seem to be a door, but a wall closing that room off (I'm talking about the one that DIRECTLY across from the magic door that only opens at midnight). I tried attacking it and it doesn't seem to do anything. I've killed all the monsters through the door that only opens after midnight, gotten the key in the kitchen, and killed the lich thing upstairs, but I never got any notice that I learned the skill. I'm not sure what I'm missing, feeling kind of stupid that it's right in front of me.

EDIT: Also, has anyone gotten spread legs in Heaven but then not been able to use it once you escaped? I thought you were supposed to keep it?

Last edited:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT: Also, has anyone gotten spread legs in Heaven but then not been able to use it once you escaped? I thought you were supposed to keep it?
When you're in heaven and lose, you begin to gain Submission. Submission unlocks those sex-related options. The game is currently programmed to reset Submission once you leave, and with it those sex options.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can fix it by going to the English dev blog site, download a patch, and sticking it in the patch folder that should already be in your game folder.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar :p. Thanks a lot. This fixed the problem