What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

When you're in heaven and lose, you begin to gain Submission. Submission unlocks those sex-related options. The game is currently programmed to reset Submission once you leave, and with it those sex options.

Well balls, that's no fun at all.

Also, I found the Summon Child thing. I had picked up the skill shard without realizing it/not knowing that's what I needed. Derp. ;p

Edit: Might have found a bug. In the equip screen I've got a ton of normal daggers listed, but they don't show up anywhere else in inventory and I can't actually equip them.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Except that doesn't seem to be a door, but a wall closing that room off (I'm talking about the one that DIRECTLY across from the magic door that only opens at midnight). I tried attacking it and it doesn't seem to do anything. I've killed all the monsters through the door that only opens after midnight, gotten the key in the kitchen, and killed the lich thing upstairs, but I never got any notice that I learned the skill. I'm not sure what I'm missing, feeling kind of stupid that it's right in front of me.
Ohh I see what you mean. The floor is out there and no way to progress to get up the stairs currently. Remember this is just a Demo that Ill is kind enough to keep updating frequently so alot of functionality is still either blocked or cut out. There may be more hidden things so I'm going to keep digging.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well balls, that's no fun at all.

Also, I found the Summon Child thing. I had picked up the skill shard without realizing it/not knowing that's what I needed. Derp. ;p

Edit: Might have found a bug. In the equip screen I've got a ton of normal daggers listed, but they don't show up anywhere else in inventory and I can't actually equip them.
Yes i got that too... i cant sell them at a npc either

But i know on the Submission thing... if you know how to use CE you can make her Submission up to 99 (not that it changes anything above 4 or 5 for now)) but then you can lock it in CE and leave the bandit heaven... then itl stay on the amount you locked it on... like that i been able to use submission skills anywhere

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got that too when I started going through the random dungeon.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ill updated his blog with a translation on his latest release and it includes a few things that will be added on later on:

Imcomplete Contents of ver.3.06. (upcoming ver.3.10)
-Rest of haunted house events.
-Sprites!!
-and Others!!
-Clit and Tit vibrator.
-Chastity Belt and Seal.
-Pubic Pigmentation.
-Slum area.
-More variation of enemy equips. (like Rare/Common/Cheap)

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In ver 3.06 can u go any further then the ship mission ? or is it still locked ?

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In ver 3.06 can u go any further then the ship mission ? or is it still locked ?
You can but the story is locked after the ship event. (that's what it says at least when you finish with the ship, haven't played further)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Occasional weapons would drop with "flame" or "silver" in front of them. They have no stats differences and do not seem to do more damage to any enemies. Do they currently serve any purpose, or is it just a name thing, exclusively?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Occasional weapons would drop with "flame" or "silver" in front of them. They have no stats differences and do not seem to do more damage to any enemies. Do they currently serve any purpose, or is it just a name thing, exclusively?
I have a flame sword and it shows it has the flame element when i look at its information

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save where they have access to the haunted house? I can't figure out how to get in...lol

Thanks.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The silver weapons deal more damage to the werewolves and the flame weapons are the only way to properly kill the trolls.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ill updated his blog with a translation on his latest release and it includes a few things that will be added on later on:

-Sprites!!
-and Others!!
-Clit and Tit vibrator.
-Chastity Belt and Seal.
-Pubic Pigmentation.
-Slum area.
Looks like 3.10 is the one we've been waiting for

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-Sprites!!
-and Others!!
-Clit and Tit vibrator.
-Chastity Belt and Seal.
-Pubic Pigmentation.
-Slum area.
What is Pubic Pigmentation? Tanlines?

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there an easier way to got the corruption up then getting her fucked over and over? so ppl will actually fuck her in the pussy and i am not in haven i am in the dungeon area and it takes for ever to raise the stats to break the virgin barrier if its even possible and well i am an total noob with cheat engine so dono how to cheat my way there :D

sry for my bad english

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is Pubic Pigmentation? Tanlines?
Some girls have darker pussy lips pigmentation then how the rest of the skin is and also the other way around of course

And for Galadios... try to go to the fairy forest and grab a few love potions (youl get them when defeating all plants and talk to a fairy)... but best is still to go to haven(although when using a love potion besides the fairy's will go crazy fast too)... defeat the bandits and let the Joker put the vibrator(s) in Miene... you can then keep walking around with them in towns and so (of course she wont get a vibrator in her vagina until the barier is down... but the anal one should help her allot already)

Last edited:

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save where they have access to the haunted house? I can't figure out how to get in...lol

Thanks.
Go hunt the dungeon I got the invitation @ floor 34 :D

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there an easier way to got the corruption up then getting her fucked over and over? so ppl will actually fuck her in the pussy and i am not in haven i am in the dungeon area and it takes for ever to raise the stats to break the virgin barrier if its even possible and well i am an total noob with cheat engine so dono how to cheat my way there :D

sry for my bad english
I think bandit heaven is a better place to get it torn off. They have rape events that the orcs don't.

I've been having a great time corrupting her, I look forward to pushing the boundaries in the full release.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So... has anyone figured out a way yet to equip the shackles? I saw something about the masochism stat mentioned, but my meagre efforts with Cheat Engine and a hex editor didn't work.

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... has anyone figured out a way yet to equip the shackles? I saw something about the masochism stat mentioned, but my meagre efforts with Cheat Engine and a hex editor didn't work.

Some people have managed it, but hell if I know how.