What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Is the only thing in the house to get key to b1 and summon child skill?

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

duck666 said:
"Cum-stained clothing" seems unusable after being stained - only for selling, it seems. No graphics on the clothing (intended / no yet implemented?) Do these clothes do anything else?
5) the fairies are no longer attack-able this is intended correct?
1. You can go back to dragonbold keep and use the baths there to clean cum-stained equipment, making it useable again. It just means you have to clean it off before you can actually wear it.

5. The fairies ARE attackable, you just have to manually target them with the attack command from the radial menu. Easiest to do with a bow, but once you damage one fairy they all come after you.

Sarav said:
There's a haunted house in the top right area of the city you go to when you get off the ship. It's locked and you need to find something called the invitation card. It is randomly in the dungeon, took me awhile to find. After you get it you need to go into the house between 23:00 and 5:00, otherwise the inner area of the house is locked. The only difficult thing inside the house is the living armor, pretty much immune to physical damage. And ghouls, those pricks paralyze you for about 20 turns.
I got in there and cleaned it out, is that all there is to it? I cleaned the main floor, broke down the treasure door and cleaned out the downstairs, now nothing in the house seems to be respawning. Am I done here, or should I be able to fight more?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh spent an hour working my way out of Heaven only to have the game freeze on blackscreen. is this suppose to happen or what? how else are you going to get pregnant to use the summon child skill? :confused: :confused: :confused:

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I was in Heaven, defeated everyone without being defeated myself and got the text that Miene found some strange rod and egg in a chest(vibrators).
But they don'T appear in the inventory. Do you have to be defeated in order for them to appear in your inventory to use them?

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I was in Heaven, defeated everyone without being defeated myself and got the text that Miene found some strange rod and egg in a chest(vibrators).
But they don'T appear in the inventory. Do you have to be defeated in order for them to appear in your inventory to use them?
Never seen chest-vibrators before.

Only two things i saw are veg-vibrator and anal-vibrator.

To trigger veg-vibrator and anal-vibrator , you need to use "m-leg" skill or either drop your hp to 0,
so that boss on 2nd floor of heaven can use vibrator skill to you.

In order to kept veg-vibrator and anal-vibrator, you need to be unmounted (standing picture).
When your icon display as standing picture, you simply goes to your "equip" then unequip it.

Note: You can collect more than 1 veg,anal vibrator ,
if monster perform some intercorse skill while using vibrator , you will lost that vibrator
Note2: Vibrator can not be used on Lyn.

Last edited:

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he meant he found vibrators in a chest, not "chest vibrators"

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another small question:
How do you get Meine chained up?
Every time I go into haven if meine gets downed, and I press surrender, she just gets a no-shackle, no blindfold, etc scene.

Also, ILL, would you happen to still have to builds for the older version of the game lying around? I want to check something. Thanks.

Last edited:

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think in order to get chained up you need to give them a tough fight, if you kill a few of them you will get chained up. same if you fight after you loose and do some damage. at least it was like this in the previous version.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game crashes after the lesbian scene between Miene and Lynn on the boat.

Does anyone have a save for after the boat but before entering the dungeon?

Attachments

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Download the patches

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another small question:
Every time I go into haven if meine gets downed, and I press surrender, she just gets a no-shackle, no blindfold, etc scene.
you need to cleaning 2 ruffians near the bed room at leasts.

Also, ILL, would you happen to still have to builds for the older version of the game lying around? I want to check something. Thanks.
no. it jsut side effect :)P

Last edited:

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another small question:

Kept the 2.10ver,if you wanna help with bugtest here it is.

Ver3.00a for further testing.

ILL

Reputation score

Game crashes after the lesbian scene between Miene and Lynn on the boat.

Does anyone have a save for after the boat but before entering the dungeon?
you need to activate patches properly. download the patch, and examine "How to Apply a Patch.png".

ILL

Reputation score

it's a fake event. but I dont know I put egg_vibrators in the that box for future.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you sir!. I'm just checking a small regression.

S

Seiryuuran

So I loaded up the new version of the game with an older save. I was around floor 25 at the start of the save, and this definitely wasn't the first time I loaded up an older save on an updated version. I didn't have any scrolls to return to the hubworld, so I had to backtrack through the dungeon the tedious way.

When I backtracked to floor 17 (though I'm sure the floor is completely random), I got a bug where no matter what I was doing...my turn was passing automatically. I ended up dying b/c of it, but I reloaded the save to see if it would keep happening. It did each time I got to that floor, but if I got to the stairs the issue wouldn't persist on the following floor.

Any ideas as to what is happening? I'm assuming the turn skip trigger is going off on it's own just for this floor.

ILL

Reputation score

When I backtracked to floor 17 (though I'm sure the floor is completely random), I got a bug where no matter what I was doing...my turn was passing automatically. I ended up dying b/c of it, but I reloaded the save to see if it would keep happening. It did each time I got to that floor, but if I got to the stairs the issue wouldn't persist on the following floor.

Any ideas as to what is happening? I'm assuming the turn skip trigger is going off on it's own just for this floor.
It's bug when active enemy's action was empty. mainly penguins cause it.
I'll update 3.06_fix to fixing this issue and others.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would you also happen to have the patches for these? I'm getting a crash bug that I believe was fixed before.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately no.2.10 is partially patched but I don't remember patching 3.00a.