What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Still I haven't enough time to seeing forum. but just I'd like to say it is "Temple".
and the Labyrinth, it is just loop at the demo. but it will be connect with island area by area.
Wait ' 'a so it'd be kinda like Maidensnow Eve? Where you try to find the gate towards your destination on each dungeon floor.

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can you overcome shame in the demo... (to use the waitress outfit in battle)????

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can you overcome shame in the demo... (to use the waitress outfit in battle)????
You can't without modifying the game. The waitress outfit doesn't have any CG yet anyway. If you just want to check the different clothing options you're able to change clothing freely in Miene's room at Dragonbold Manor.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can't without modifying the game. The waitress outfit doesn't have any CG yet anyway. If you just want to check the different clothing options you're able to change clothing freely in Miene's room at Dragonbold Manor.
In Dragonbold Manor's bathroom as well xD

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to get AGTH or ITH to work with this? I'd like to be able to understand some of the other menu text and more of the dialogue... is it feasible?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, go in the settings and turn on English.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i don't know if srs or...
Game is in japanese and english, it's kinda hard to miss since you get prompted to the setting menu as you start the game.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plus the first post in the thread lists the code that you need to use to get AGTH to work with the game, not sure if it works with the new demo or not but It should.

And yeah, all of the old demo content apart from skills and one or two other things are translated.

On that note, I haven't managed to play much of the demo myself yet, would anyone be so kind as to point out spelling mistakes in my translations to me?

Just post what was said and in what scene and I'll make a list and fix it for the next translations.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Plus the first post in the thread lists the code that you need to use to get AGTH to work with the game, not sure if it works with the new demo or not but It should.

And yeah, all of the old demo content apart from skills and one or two other things are translated.

On that note, I haven't managed to play much of the demo myself yet, would anyone be so kind as to point out spelling mistakes in my translations to me?

Just post what was said and in what scene and I'll make a list and fix it for the next translations.
Ill take a peek at it throughout the day / next day...i did saw some typos but ill pin point them when i have some more time later on... i did saw some people requesting Wilpower to be changed into Wisdom as thats officialy how its named in D&D games

And are the descriptions of skills, items, stats and the things Miene / Lynn screams going to be translated too?

For the rest... awesome job!...it plays even better with that translation!

Btw... i did notice after killing the boar Lynn and Miene chat in english and then when its suposed to end the conversation starts over in Japanese.... but i think thats more a bug for ILL to fix

Typos:

The very first text starts off with a small mistake..."A long time a go" - there should be no space between that a and go
Then a lil further in the dialog.... "The (are) of dragonbold is named such because of the dragon that resides there" - That are should be area right?
Then the next sentance.... "that land is defined as the Generation to generation it is governed by a girl called the Dragon Maiden" - it looks like something is missing after the "That land is defined as the" part?

And i found one when Miene talks to that dragon statue shortly after waking up for the first time "Sapphy usually passes time by picking on kobolds, but when (she) needs something or just has to much free time, he'll call us up like this" - i think that she should be he

Then just before you start fighting the wolves... "The basics of combat are to move with the arrow keys and attack the direction your facing with the confirm button
You can use the (A) Button to open the command menu and use skills" - The A button is for speeding things up... the X button opens the command menu for me

Then after talking to the dragon for the first time and Lynn is sitting on the bench... "Miene: I can't just eat this all to myself" - I dont think that to has to be there

Then the next day when talking to the dragon and he explains abit about the evil dragon.... "Thunderbolt: Even if defeated in battle the evil dragon was born again and again. The (drgaon) tribe eventually pushed him back to the sea, isolating its wickedness from the other continents" - dragon is misspelled there

In the first town talking for the first time to that maid who opens up the bandit heaven has a typo in the last sentance too... "it able to escape" - It doesnt look right and speaking to her for the 2nd time she says it correctly
Also for the first time at the armor shop in the last sentance Lynn speaks about Miene's helm... "Lynn: Though i don't realy want to imagine what you'd look like in it MieneF[2]" -That F[2] part shouldnt be there

Then when speaking to Eco in the Inn and Lynn introduces her to Miene.... "Lynn: This is the rather elusive dwarven merchant Eco. Eco, this is Miene (Drgaonbold)" - Dragonbold is misstyped

Then just before going onto the ship if you speak to the priest guy on the lowest on your screen.... "Priest: Only chosen sacred women were (seleted) for the sealing ceremony. I have no doubt that they will come back safe" - seleted is missing the c (And the bunny girl on the docks only speaks Japanese)

(on the ship when having Miene's flashback at the part where they speak with Miene's mother all the text is still in Japanese too till where Miene wakes up)

Then after the deep throat scene when Miene is back in her ship cabin... "Miene: Nearly they'll find me" - It doesnt look right i think

Ill look for some more later

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ill take a peek at it throughout the day / next day...i did saw some typos but ill pin point them when i have some more time later on... i did saw some people requesting Wilpower to be changed into Wisdom as thats officialy how its named in D&D games

And are the descriptions of skills, items, stats and the things Miene / Lynn screams going to be translated too?

For the rest... awesome job!...it plays even better with that translation!

Btw... i did notice after killing the boar Lynn and Miene chat in english and then when its suposed to end the conversation starts over in Japanese.... but i think thats more a bug for ILL to fix
Cheers.

That willpower/wisdom thing isn't really up to me, if that's what ILL put there that's what I translated kinda thing.

As for the skills and screams, yes I assume they will be translated at somepoint but right now the system for running two languages at once doesn't seem to work with it or something like that, basically long and short of it is, yes they will be translated as soon as ILL can get them to me.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am assuming you will be doing the dubbed versions of all the moans and screams personally?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stupid question- but anyway, when or witch year this game will finally come out?:p

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a stupid question alright.

Activspam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone explain something about DnP for me?
Maybe these are bugs (although I have the newest+patch); it just seems that the demo removed more features than it had in the past. What gives?

Something is added beside the looped dungeon?
As for the removal - from the top of my head: I'm almost sure there was doggy style and the thugs in Haven could graffiti you (whatever effect it had).

I also encountered some obvious bugs; excuse me if these were already pointed out, I'm not exactly following the thread. I'm running the Ver.3.02_fixed+Patch.
The "patch" (I assume heaven related) screws with some skills and hit/evade. I have like -95 to hit and it works *strange* (i.e. I shouldn't be able to hit anything, but sometimes I can. Hitting with skills is nigh impossible on the other hand; it also screws up the rapid attack I think). The on-ship action has really mixed-match dialog and portraits.

Last but not least (disclaimer - I'm not whining, I'm not entitled etc.; just asking) - is the current content all there is? I.e. all ILL created or is it more of a "cut" part and there's a lot more done for the full version? Because this recent update was... well... truth to be told, for such a long wait, it was pretty disappointing. I really like ILL's work (obviously, as many of us here); both the game and the artwork and frankly, I just want him to swim in money already. I'm not asking about ETA or anything like that, rather what's being worked on.

I humbly ask for an elaborate answer so I can shut the fuck up for another year. Thanks in advance.

PS. Speaking of money, did ILL consider a Patreon support? I would be one of the first to throw dollars at him.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone explain something about DnP for me?
Maybe these are bugs (although I have the newest+patch); it just seems that the demo removed more features than it had in the past. What gives?

As for the removal - from the top of my head: I'm almost sure there was doggy style and the thugs in Haven could graffiti you (whatever effect it had).

I also encountered some obvious bugs; excuse me if these were already pointed out, I'm not exactly following the thread. I'm running the Ver.3.02_fixed+Patch.
The "patch" (I assume heaven related) screws with some skills and hit/evade. I have like -95 to hit and it works *strange* (i.e. I shouldn't be able to hit anything, but sometimes I can. Hitting with skills is nigh impossible on the other hand; it also screws up the rapid attack I think). The on-ship action has really mixed-match dialog and portraits.

Last but not least (disclaimer - I'm not whining, I'm not entitled etc.; just asking) - is the current content all there is? I.e. all ILL created or is it more of a "cut" part and there's a lot more done for the full version? Because this recent update was... well... truth to be told, for such a long wait, it was pretty disappointing. I really like ILL's work (obviously, as many of us here); both the game and the artwork and frankly, I just want him to swim in money already. I'm not asking about ETA or anything like that, rather what's being worked on.

I humbly ask for an elaborate answer so I can shut the fuck up for another year. Thanks in advance.

PS. Speaking of money, did ILL consider a Patreon support? I would be one of the first to throw dollars at him.
First thing first, I like your avatar, bro ! uh oh, and I'll follow you to Patreon too if ILL decide to get support there... oh, that's all already... ;)

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Graffiti has often been rather buggy or only partially supported, not sure whether it's turned on in the recent builds. Dogg style wasn't a thing though, outside of a glitch with the fishmen in one or two really old builds, I understand.
It will be, but isn't yet.

As I understand it, a lot of Ill's work in recent months has been on the back-end and other more technical things and has been quite involved. The whole thing definitely feels significantly tightened up and remarkably close to stable in the more recent builds.

There's presumably a lot of work been done that isn't included, the random dungeon is the last planned major addition for the demo, though as I understand it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Great idea, normally I hate this kind of thing, but I think he'd deserve the money

and holy shit your avatar is one of the oldest faps I remember