What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Exactly who are you talking to? Everything I've typed above keeps happening no matter how many new games I start.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When did you dl the demo? Even today Ill released a new version and then some patches to fix some smaller issues.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last demo I downloaded was v3.00b.
I noticed a 3.01b and two fix patches, but I'm having such an arse of a time trying to bag the patches for some reason.

And now I see that he uploaded a 3.01b_fix to his Mega folder about 20 minutes ago.
I think Mega must hate me or something. The patches give me interminable "Temporary Error, retrying" messages, and the low speed of the newest full version is vexing. Apparently it won't finish for another hour.

It's also confusing - the fact that he put out a BaseFiles version and a 3.01b version. I understand both are needed to run the game, it's just a bit strange (to me).

Last edited:

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, I noticed the Load Game button is always grayed out as well.
On the KO system, I noticed something peculiar as well - it seems the enemies get kinda bored after a while and don't do anything. So you hold S to skip through a whole bunch of turns, and he second Miene stands up, she gets stabbed again. This just keeps happening until you get tired of it. With the amount of times she got stabbed, she really ought to be dead.

The bonus level is no longer playable? Not quite sure exactly what you're talking about. Is too difficult or just not present in your game?

The items disappearing - yes. Very true. My precious Bardiche is no longer. it got unequipped (I decided to see about Heaven). I killed the offending party with my bare hands, picked up the Bardiche and BANG it's not in my inventory, even though I can't change equips during battle.

The demo mom is scrap? Not quite sure about this one.

I had a strange time in Heaven. I break down Joker's door, knowing full well I'm going to lose. His two flunkies went down like fresh dairy cream, then the man himself comes out, knocks me down in two hits (fine, he's strong, no problem there). So he goes right for the main course. ZAP, damage and stunned he gets. I get up, punch him in the hooter, knocked down again. Tries for the snatch again, ZAP and stun. Repeats like this until he's dead and I'm level 4. Joker now seems to no longer use Angel Dust.

After this I proceeded to wipe the rest of the basement prior to recovering my stuff. The Bardiche is still missing, but where the hell did that dagger come from? There's no bandits anywhere in sight but I still can't put anything on. Why does the battle map not deactivate (or initiate a "coast is clear" once you wipe the basement/ground floor) until you go up a floor? Obviously it's safe enough to use the facilities, but not to spend two minutes putting your things back on? I don't quite understand that. It's still part of the Heaven dungeon, I get that. But the coast is clear, so really...

Quick question: Aside from allowing you the check another character's stats, what does the Connect skill actually do?

Its not the load button thats grayed out but the gallery button... and the connect skill just shows the sexual stats (or more) from some of the people you meet during the adventure.... also right now you should see the trial as a beta version.... theres alot of bug reports thats been helping ILL solving alot of issues.... so for now if your not realy into reporting bugs it would be best to wait untill its fixed

Ive also noticed something awesome.... ILL was sleepy last night and uploaded sort of a wrong version with a extra "option" in it... i wont say what it was because right when he uploaded that version... i downloaded it... reported the bug and he removed it from Mega right away... but it was fun :p

And now iam gonna try out the latest version!

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah i found out why it glitched on me, one of the kobolds opened the door to the bed thus destroying the trigger somehow. Had to create a new game to continue.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Azunia said:
so for now if your not realy into reporting bugs
Any bugs I report have already been reported more than once. Going to try out the newest ver though. Let's poke around a little.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the fairies in the forest are using male sex skills then female ones and you can't break free from as it just says you are hitting the air

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out what the lust bar influences when it is full?

S

Seiryuuran

I checked the last few pages to see if someone had a similar problem, but it's possible I missed a post. I apologize in advance if I bring up something already noted.

I went to the Heaven Dungeon after having gone to the bonus randomizing dungeon. I lost a few times just to get some of the sex skills while I was there (also got impregnated once) and then mopped up the enemies. I then go back to the bonus dungeon and an odd little trigger happens...whenever any attack is landed (either from Miene or enemies), the game instantly fades out and then returns to show Miene surrounded by a mob, without every getting her own turn. This never happens if I bring Lynn with me, but it happens instantly upon attacking or being attacked solo.

Is there any reason for this outside of it probably being a bug? :confused:

Edit: I checked again and it seems that an attack just has to be activated, it doesn't have to connect with anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I won't forbid cheat. however I do support it? hell no.
How about nerfing Lynn a bit? She's just too strong, and clears out everything even with most of her equipment removed...

Also, not sure if it's intentional, but I can't remove her sword.

I don't even need to buy potions because Lynn heals you, then runs in and clears out 20 mobs. If anything is a cheat mode, it's her.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How about nerfing Lynn a bit? She's just too strong, and clears out everything even with most of her equipment removed...

I don't even need to buy potions because Lynn heals you, then runs in and clears out 20 mobs. If anything is a cheat mode, it's her.
Well, how's about you left her and go solo instead, removing or nerfing Lyn is a bad idea, for numerous reasons ...

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really curious as to how the attributes and whatnot work. I know how they work in D&D, but for instance, do you need high wisdom(willpower) to use high level spells? In D&D a wisdom of 14 would let a cleric learn up to level 4 divine spells, 15 level 5 etc. Does high wis affect the save DCs/spells per day? What does charisma do in D&P? Dex and Str seem to be working just like in D&D, though I haven't seen the Weapon Finesse feat, which would be great to include for people who want to go the dex route.

By the way, adding some features from Pathfinder would be a great idea. They improved a lot from 3.5, though they couldn't fix all the issues since they wanted to keep backwards compatibility. You can check the reference document if you're interested. I can't post the link since I don't have enough posts, but google Pathfinder PRD.

Don't know if it's available in Japanese.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Exactly who are you talking to? Everything I've typed above keeps happening no matter how many new games I start.
Nobody and everybody - think of it as one of those public broadcast announcement :D

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really curious as to how the attributes and whatnot work. I know how they work in D&D, but for instance, do you need high wisdom(willpower) to use high level spells? In D&D a wisdom of 14 would let a cleric learn up to level 4 divine spells, 15 level 5 etc.
Yes. You can't cast 7th level spells if you don't have 17 Will.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes. You can't cast 7th level spells if you don't have 17 Will.
Aight. Then I'll go ahead and level it to 19. I do wish he'd change it to Wisdom, since Will is kinda reserved for the saving throw in English.

By the way, if you want to get rid of Lynn's weapon, unequip it in front of a vendor and sell it. Can be exploited for money since she gets her gear back whenever she's removed from your party.

Last edited:

ekajekaj

Reputation score

If you remove and immediately sell her sword that will solve the problem. You can always buy the weapon back anytime and any article of clothing you sold as well.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Noticed this thread and figure I would try the game out. Go to the English site and cick on the most recent demo link, and nothing. Its no longer on Mega. Anyone know where I can download it to try? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind. For whatever reason its working now and wasn't this morning.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

◆ 2014-08-21T22:13:43
■ エラーの種類 :
NoMethodError

■ メッセージ :
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass

■ バックトレース :
Window_SrpgCommand(440):in `draw_select_effect'
味方ユニットの処理(596):in `update_actor_unit_str10m'
STR10_クイックセーブ(46):in `update_actor_unit'
Scene_Srpg(449):in `update_active_unit'
Scene_Srpg(405):in `ms2_update'
■Misc Game_Temp / Game_Map(526):in `bt_log_update'
戦闘ログ(562):in `ms_scene_map_update'
■ミニステータス(643):in `update'
Scene_Base(19):in `main'
Scene_Base(16):in `loop'
Scene_Base(21):in `main'
エラーログ出力(454)

■ 最後に呼ばれたコモンイベント
ID : 80
Name: 血飛沫

■ Party
Members:------
001: [001: Miene]
HP: 0 / 250
MP: 35 / 38
States: [111,38,99,101,158,159,2]
------:Members

■ Active_Unit:
Turn: 220
Active_Unit_Name: Miene
Action: 待機
■ Map_Units:
001: [001: Iron_Cage]
States: []
002: [002: Wooden_Door]
003: [003: Wooden_Door]
004: [004: Wooden_Door]
005: [005: Iron_Cage]
006: [006: Wooden_Door]
007: [007: Wooden_Door]
013: [013: Ruffian]
States: [1]
014: [014: Ruffian]
States: [1]
015: [015: Ruffian]
States: [121]
016: [016: Ruffian]
021: [021: Iron_Chest]
------------------------------------------------------:end

■ Map:
SRPG_MAP_ID: 29
Player_Unit_XY: [3, 10]

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but you can't properly scroll threw items. ;p