What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Someone can tell me that is the "elixir" and what is the exact function of "love potion" ??

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So first time I was playing the demo, I tried to get much hentai as possible =P

The thing really made we laugh was when Lynn gets oral sex there is just a dick moving forward and backwards on her face, Lynn also has no pregnant standing display.

Mine cant get fucked in the pussy and sex skills never show up in menu, no matter how long they get raped, I just let the game in background continue and nothing changed at all, maybe it got cut out from demo cause bugs or cause its demo =)

And I can really complain about story never played the translated version before!

There is a evil dragon that got banned and died to starving, like 1 day after I heard that story I meet a other dragon maid telling her dragon is dead and she never met him, Lynn cause shes so experienced warrior N shiat senses a strange aura from her from a albino dragonmaid wearing Dark witch clothes.

Conclusion: Nothing suspicious at all!!!

Things I hope full game will get a different beginning for this part or story overhaul, story overall looks good and world is really interesting!

Things I wish for full game:

Hentai: cumshot inside animation
birth animation

Story: A spy mission on the other dragonmaid(cant remember name) for Lynn. A good guard with experience should always worry about his master and the people he travel with and THat other strange dragonmaid is a potential THREAT, Miene is simple minded thats sure but not Lynn ^^
also they dont tell anybody about this like its normal that dragonmaids running arround everywhere.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The elixer fully restores HP and Fatigue... iam not sure but i think it also removes some "knock out" statuses

The Love potion makes Miene (or Lynn or mobs... can use it on them too) horny... so she reaches a orgasm faster and with some love potions there are extra effects like hallucunation or w/e its spelled.... also with some theres a change she starts to touch herself and finger herself

And for Nastynassy... The sex skills only become available after her submission increases... you can only increase that in the bandit heaven (the place is in the first town...talk to the maid standing near a wall from a house near the INN)... when Miene gets captured and raped for some days her submission starts to increase and you can use a couple of sex things (but i noticed leaving the bandit heaven place resets submission to 0 *pouts)...and she wont receive vaginal sex unless her Desire reaches 3... you can get that quickly up by getting gang banged in the first room of the bandits heaven (to make it even faster... go to the spot with the plants... kill all the plants and talk to a fairy... she gives Miene a love potion and use that love potion in that bandits room

btw... i do wonder what the effects are of grind hip or accept pleasure compared to just passing the turn... i havent realy noticed a difference in the numbers or so?

Last edited:

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could any1 list all Lynn possible h-scenes?

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The elixer fully restores HP and Fatigue... iam not sure but i think it also removes some "knock out" statuses

The Love potion makes Miene (or Lynn or mobs... can use it on them too) horny... so she reaches a orgasm faster and with some love potions there are extra effects like hallucunation or w/e its spelled.... also with some theres a change she starts to touch herself and finger herself

And for Nastynassy... The sex skills only become available after her submission increases... you can only increase that in the bandit heaven (the place is in the first town...talk to the maid standing near a wall from a house near the INN)... when Miene gets captured and raped for some days her submission starts to increase and you can use a couple of sex things (but i noticed leaving the bandit heaven place resets submission to 0 *pouts)...and she wont receive vaginal sex unless her Desire reaches 3... you can get that quickly up by getting gang banged in the first room of the bandits heaven (to make it even faster... go to the spot with the plants... kill all the plants and talk to a fairy... she gives Miene a love potion and use that love potion in that bandits room

btw... i do wonder what the effects are of grind hip or accept pleasure compared to just passing the turn... i havent realy noticed a difference in the numbers or so?
I already know that all but I just gone to the new dungeon, no need to be super smart^^ friend told me about using the potion for getting deflowered but thx anyways!

B

bleahblah

Anyone got a save for the new dungeon?

Thanks!

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like if possible ILL respond if the full game has different positions or the entire game is in missionary position?

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like if possible ILL respond if the full game has different positions or the entire game is in missionary position?
There are different positions, in the earlier demos it was possible to view the doggystyle position (without any actual sex) by bugging it out.

Drakonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the mods that are from here, where should the mod for the latest version be placed at for it to work?
Can you explain what are these mods? What do they do? Hadn't seen them at all.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you explain what are these mods? What do they do? Hadn't seen them at all.
3.02's out already
about the mod: it's just simple mod to change miene nipple color, pregnant nipple state, shame status and such...
just try it out and modify it on your own.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if someone could figure out how to make the enemies last longer before they cum I would be grateful. :p

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

◆ 2014-08-23T22:37:55
■ エラーの種類 :
NameError

■ メッセージ :
undefined local variable or method `use_index' for #<Sprite_SrpgCharacter:0x1bf5c6f8>

■ バックトレース :
Sprite_SrpgCharacter(352):in `drug_view'
Sprite_SrpgCharacter(34):in `initialize_loop_animation'
EDreamer_アニメ軽量化(617):in `initialize'
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(569):in `new'
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(569):in `create_characters'
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(567):in `each'
AS: AntiLag_Srpg(567):in `create_characters'
Spriteset_SrpgMap(25):in `initialize'
Scene_Srpg(67):in `new'
Scene_Srpg(67):in `bt_log_start'
戦闘ログ(511):in `ms_scene_map_start'
■ミニステータス(593):in `start_KGC_HelpExtension'
KGC_ヘルプウィンドウ機能拡張(190):in `start'
Scene_Base(12):in `main'
エラーログ出力(454)

■ Party
Members:------
001: [001: Miene]
HP: 162 / 166
MP: 30 / 30
States: [12,53]
------:Members

■ Active_Unit:
Turn: 45
Active_Unit_Name: Miene
Action: 待機
------------------------------------------------------:end

■ Map:
SRPG_MAP_ID: 45
Player_Unit_XY: [53, 27]

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm running into this when raped then attack them

◆ 2014-08-24T01:10:46
■ エラーの種類 :
TypeError

■ メッセージ :
cannot convert Fixnum into Array

■ バックトレース :
Game_Battler_TRPG(987):in `+'
Game_Battler_TRPG(987):in `slave_play'
Game_Battler_TRPG(827):in `remove_state_gimmick'
Game_Battler_TRPG(825):in `each'
Game_Battler_TRPG(825):in `remove_state_gimmick'
Game_Battler_TRPG(249):in `remove_state_loop_animations'
EDreamer_アニメ軽量化(680):in `remove_state_KGC_ReproduceFunctions'
KGC 200x/XP 機能再現(329):in `remove_state_for_comurative_probability'
★ks_ステート付加率累積(160):in `remove_state'
★ks_基本スクリプト(668):in `remove_state_KGC_PassiveSkill'
KGC_パッシブスキル(1185):in `remove_state'
Game_Battler(591):in `remove_states_shock_KGC_for_stun'
Game_Battler(589):in `each'
Game_Battler(589):in `remove_states_shock_KGC_for_stun'
■スタン値(148):in `remove_states_shock_KGC_DerivativeState'
KGC派生ステート(202):in `remove_states_shock'
■武器攻撃力除外スキル_SRPG(313):in `execute_damage'
■武器攻撃力除外スキル_SRPG(732):in `attack_effect'
■武器攻撃力除外スキル_SRPG(215):in `execute_battle_effect'
行動実行の処理(425):in `execute_action_attack'
行動実行の処理(416):in `each'
行動実行の処理(416):in `execute_action_attack'
行動実行の処理(141):in `execute_round_action'
Game_SrpgMap(2988):in `update_rounds'
Game_SrpgMap(2981):in `each'
Game_SrpgMap(2981):in `update_rounds'
Game_SrpgMap(2944):in `update_timer'
Game_SrpgMap(2971):in `update_first_round'
Game_SrpgMap(2942):in `update_timer'
Game_SrpgMap(2876):in `update'
Scene_Srpg(399):in `ms2_update'
■Misc Game_Temp / Game_Map(526):in `bt_log_update'
戦闘ログ(562):in `ms_scene_map_update'
■ミニステータス(643):in `update'
Scene_Base(19):in `main'
Scene_Base(16):in `loop'
Scene_Base(21):in `main'
エラーログ出力(454)

■ 最後に呼ばれたコモンイベント
ID : 96
Name: 絶頂

■ Party
Members:------
001: [001: Miene]
HP: 2 / 178
MP: 4 / 31
States: [33,101,143,270,158]
------:Members

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to note that (at least in the previous version) if you try to jump over enemies after selecting Jump in the skill wheel Miene likes to just jump in place, whereas jumping over them with Q works fine. Tested in Haven.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a bottom to the optional dungeon, or does it just go on indefinitely?

Just wondering because I finished clearing out floor 20 and found another staircase...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Games Dude said:
Is there a bottom to the optional dungeon, or does it just go on indefinitely?

Just wondering because I finished clearing out floor 20 and found another staircase...
It loops indefinitely.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder if it will always be looping indefinitely.... because the dungeon is named Labyrinth to the Abyss... wich kind of sounds it would end at the Abyss

I would also like to see more use for the money we can gather... i been a few times to F29 and had over 300k L$ but cant spend it on much... a love potion shop would be awesome... specialy after the Joker has been drugging Miene... then it would be more like shes addicted to them lol

I also saw a bug i havent realy seen reported yet i think... if i go to the bandit heaven to built up desire before i build up it up in the labyrinth... i wont be able to use Endure Pleasure anywhere anymore

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if it will always be looping indefinitely.... because the dungeon is named Labyrinth to the Abyss... wich kind of sounds it would end at the Abyss

I would also like to see more use for the money we can gather... i been a few times to F29 and had over 300k L$ but cant spend it on much... a love potion shop would be awesome... specialy after the Joker has been drugging Miene... then it would be more like shes addicted to them lol

I also saw a bug i havent realy seen reported yet i think... if i go to the bandit heaven to built up desire before i build up it up in the labyrinth... i wont be able to use Endure Pleasure anywhere anymore
It is possible to script it to always add a +1 to a variable to make an evented dungeon every 20 floors or such (like in final fatasy x2) but in the demo no scripts like this were found. I found a chapel of some sorts in the new demos files, but don't know if you can access it at the moment. (The one of the sexy enema nun, that I hope will be a boss at some time that keeps giving miene evil enemas until she is addicted to that too)

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is possible to script it to always add a +1 to a variable to make an evented dungeon every 20 floors or such (like in final fatasy x2) but in the demo no scripts like this were found. I found a chapel of some sorts in the new demos files, but don't know if you can access it at the moment. (The one of the sexy enema nun, that I hope will be a boss at some time that keeps giving miene evil enemas until she is addicted to that too)
If I recall right, that Chapel is in the second town (it's useful for scrolls of return as well).

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still I haven't enough time to seeing forum. but just I'd like to say it is "Temple".
and the Labyrinth, it is just loop at the demo. but it will be connect with island area by area.

Last edited: