What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

:v Well, the thing I got was...showing errors with each map transition, and softlocked when the Kobold first shows up in the mountain.

' ' a so just wait for the fixed version.

(Also if that's to be any indication, there's no new scene in the one I dl'd, there's an uncompressed picture folder that include Eco progressively starving)

Reputation score

I managed to grab the current version before the mega links went down, and its broken. I cant move or do anything after the first meeting with the kobold/dragon people, and each time i enter a new screen i got an error message.
You can just jump over the trigger for the events that get you stuck, but since ILL is uploading the correct version, it doesn't matter anymore.

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Apparently he uploaded something he wasn't supposed to. Did anyone make it in time before he took it down, does anyone know what was inside?
I did, there was a fuckload of error messages on the way and then it finally froze when you first encounter the kobolds.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to grab the current version before the mega links went down, and its broken. I cant move or do anything after the first meeting with the kobold/dragon people, and each time i enter a new screen i got an error message.
Nothing interesting from decompiling it either?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't be that guy.... >_>
Gotta find something to help pass the time with while I'm waiting for that link. Oh well, I'll go assemble HCGs from previous versions in photoshop then.
And it's out.

Last edited:

Sion40k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I put the patch in the patch folder but I still soft lock when the kobolds first show up. Am I applying the patch correctly?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I put the patch in the patch folder but I still soft lock when the kobolds first show up. Am I applying the patch correctly?
The patch was for another bug, I believe he is currently working on the kobald issue, and or passed out. Think he mentioned staying up like 36+ hours to get the demo out.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So through luck i guess i managed to get past the bridge. Bandit tavern thing made the game crash when they raped her. And i managed to get to the ship, every door down stairs freezes you in place once you enter the room, so yeah. Lotta way to go.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you guys DLed the correct demo version that's up now, make sure you get the patch below it. If it's still having problems well... I guess I will know soon huh?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can avoid triggering the scene that freezes the game by jumping over the tile that sets it off.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to wait for a bugfix instead of pulling my hair out.

adrian sayori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another bug, anyone tries to put it in her, the game crashes. Even if she's just touching herself.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A short compilation of bugs/issues I've found so far:

::Entering the room with the maid and the two men (where you get scolded for entering their room without knocking or something) you cannot control your character anymore.

::Talking to the fireplace at the kobolds starts dialogue with the green kobold and causes the "encounter" prompt to appear (no encounter actually starts and nothing else happens)

::The mace starting weapon disappears from your inventory after fighting the kobolds.

::After you talk to the dragon and leave the area, when the screen pans back to the dragon the shadow of your character remains stuck in position on-screen.

::The fairies in the forest will randomly wander too close to the plants and start fighting them.

::There is a crash involved with the fairies in the forest fighting the plants, something regarding disarming (one of the fairies might have run out of arrows?), will try to recreate and get the error message saved.

::At the bandit ambush, the bandit mage was on my side of the battle and could not be killed afterward, I couldn't leave the area and had to go out through the entrance.

::It seems Joker is causing some problems, attacking him after he uses mirror image seemed to cause repeated error messages that showed his location coordinates (and didn't really do much else, no crash or anything)

::Joker just killed himself repeatedly trying to break the virgin barrier... silly joker :D

::Game crashes when defeated in haven, crash occurs during the toilet scene.

::Cannot control character after moving through any doors on the ship after going down.

Hope this helps at all ;|

Last edited:

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't move after the Kobold ambush event (before the dragon cave). Only the buttons to bring up the manual work. Then can't get out of the manual.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There seems to be slightly lesser lag....but that is whenever things are working....so far i have been getting about every bug thats been reported....i cant get passed the kobolt's first greeting and when i try to load a safe from the older version i crash on almost every step.... also for me it doesnt matter on wich mode i do it... Simple or that other... it still crashes when real naughty things are about to happen... i tried playing with alot of settings but no luck...not even with that patch thats already been released

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never crashed during scenes myself, there's also a bunch of nifty new features, so far:

-Miene seems to have more custom sprite models for clothes.
-Dynamic shadows are apparently a thing now, Miene has an actual line of sight and shadows appear and hide enemies that are behind walls and other large objects.
-Arrows now get blocked by terrain, you can no longer shoot through trees and boxes ;)
-Also arrows are a thing now, you can run out of ammo for your bow.
-Enemies will scatter your equipment to the floor when they molest you, forcing you to retrieve your weapon from the floor, makes a losing fight just that bit more "desperate" and enemies just a bit more realistic.
-The merchant in the harbor no longer sells the comically large helmet ;_;
-Miene can now knock some enemies down
-Enemies having an orgasm briefly stuns them, giving you a chance to escape ;D
-The dancing girl in haven is apparently very boring...

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the new demo breaks my old saves and when i start a new game i can't get beyond the Kobold ambush event