What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

3. when u go to deliver vodka there are invisible object on path near the house
there are invisible objects in house too , and when u aproach broken pot some kind of encounter starts with battle sound, but nothing happens

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there are invisible objects in house too , and when u aproach broken pot some kind of encounter starts with battle sound, but nothing happens
cant leave kobos house area, and flower pot to the left teleports u back inside, where u must fight again, and after loosing nothing happens

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone stuck and cant move after the boar and after you meet the little lizards?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

cant leave kobos house area, and flower pot to the left teleports u back inside, where u must fight again, and after loosing nothing happens
They're all over the bridge as well, and getting to the next city is seemingly impossible.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This feels like being in the pokemon glitch city :D. Thanks for that nostalgic feeling.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Should I be surprised that Mega chose to break on me? Xo

Because I keep getting a "Temporary error, retrying."

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

man i think I wait a bit... Ill is bumping out patches every half our out. :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The merchant in the harbor no longer sells the comically large helmet ;_;
Aww, no more Bucket Helm? Damn. As far as I remember, Lynn got a kick out of seeing Miene wearing that :D
Well, ILL is doing what any good coder seems to do, in terms of patches.
The coder's definition is a patch is this:
Old bugs out, new bugs in.
The sheer volume of patches that have been released for this new version so far is staggering.
Don't get me wrong. The fact that patches seem to be minigunned at us is a measure of this man :)

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of patches, I've found another bug. You lose your starter weapon (may only be longsword, only one i've tried) whenever you unequip it or swap to another weapon. i had to buy a new one in the prologue city.

you also seem to lose it if eaten by the plants in the fairy area but dunno if thats a bug or not.

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I'm brutally honest, this is unfortunately exactly what I expected. ILL has, to all intents and purposes, implemented his own game engine inside RPGMaker VX. And RPGMaker VX is simply not equipped to do debugging. Hence we get a lot of bugs whilst new features are being added. Because of this, it would be infinitely preferable for ILL to have put a big flashing red warning sign saying that the builds were buggy, and then it wouldn't be as annoying (all about managing expectations). As things are, ILL is risking bad publicity for his game, because if there is a perception of it being buggy based on experiences with the demo, people are less likely to buy the finished product.

I'm not trying to be too negative here mind - what works is pretty darn good. If only the bits that didn't work weren't so critical...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone who hasn't checked the blog yet, the patch released today at 22:55 does this:
ILL said:
-fixed (maybe. equips deiappear when force strip by event script
-fixed. invisible events everywhere (previous patch cause it
-fixed. some other nomethod errors
-fixed. Perfect balckout Rundom Dungeon has generate.
-fixed. Event freeze
-fixed. game crash when open player tittle
-fixed game crash when add some kind of state

-fixed teleport to wrong map when exit from random dungeon.
That "maybe" is a little disconcerting.

Disregard, patch removed from Mega. Presumably to fix other stuff, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone who hasn't checked the blog yet, the patch released today at 22:55 does this:
That "maybe" is a little disconcerting.
So far it seems to be working. I'm no longer losing shit and only getting partially (or not at all) dressed when the character puts their stuff back on.

ALSO, is it just me or is the long bow really over powered?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

still get the weapon disappearing after weapon change/cut scenes.

As for the long bow, ammo is limited now, there is no way to restock once you bought all the arrows from the vendor. :p

Oh well maybe I am not on the newest version 11 is already out.

Edit: 11 seems to fix the equip bug, :)

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am bored of bug reports. Let's have a h-scene brainstorming instead - what sort of event would you like to see in the game?

For me, I would like to see events where the character can choose to pay with her body instead of money, e.g. instead of paying to ride on a ship, the character can choose to become a meat toilet for the duration of the ride.

*disclaimer: there's no guarantee that any of these events will be in the game, so don't get your hopes up.*

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am bored of bug reports. Let's have a h-scene brainstorming instead - what sort of event would you like to see in the game?

For me, I would like to see events where the character can choose to pay with her body instead of money, e.g. instead of paying to ride on a ship, the character can choose to become a meat toilet for the duration of the ride.

*disclaimer: there's no guarantee that any of these events will be in the game, so don't get your hopes up.*
I can spot instant game over flag miles away, but well, it's a man's fantasy so nothing's wrong there 0_0
I know this one is yuri oriented but I sure hope for a male love interest as well...I'm fed up with NTR at the time in most hrpg nowaday...
Virgin island was popular, but not popular enough to spread the trend...

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

still get the weapon disappearing after weapon change/cut scenes.

As for the long bow, ammo is limited now, there is no way to restock once you bought all the arrows from the vendor. :p

Oh well maybe I am not on the newest version 11 is already out.

Edit: 11 seems to fix the equip bug, :)
I can't even get to a vendor. There's a bugged enemy on the bridge. They attack the other enemies, you can't hurt them, and if they don't die you can't get past the bridge.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can leave the bridge by going back to the entrance (up) and then just walk over the bridge as if you cleared it (in world map)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I can spot instant game over flag miles away, but well, it's a man's fantasy so nothing's wrong there 0_0
I know this one is yuri oriented but I sure hope for a male love interest as well...I'm fed up with NTR at the time in most hrpg nowaday...
Virgin island was popular, but not popular enough to spread the trend...
The love interest route in Virgin island was obscure and difficult to get (the romance ending that is). Most players probably don't even know about it.

Another issue with romance route is end game content. I myself prefer games that allows you to play forever (i.e. the game doesn't end after defeating the final boss), but you can't have a romance plot and then let the character go around and fuck everyone in town.

Btw, there are plenty of rpg games out there that doesn't result in an instant game over after selling yourself as a meat toilet. :D

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can leave the bridge by going back to the entrance (up) and then just walk over the bridge as if you cleared it (in world map)
If only it let me do that. It keeps making me go back into the bridge.