What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

I'd just like to point out that defeating the zone boss of the slime area will in fact cause the town to cease being attacked if it otherwise would have been burned had you left the area. The case being, I wanted to keep the slime enemies around for longer, I cheated a little to beat the whole town attack scenario.

Keep in mind that the whole ordeal is insanely hard, extremely unfair, and unless you want to blow a brain casket trying to beat it, I would suggest hanging around slime area until you're about level 17 of higher or as stated before, just restarting the game...

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While trying to clear through the slime forest, constantly having to head back because once my suit breaks, my health drops like metal in water, I arrive in the overworld screen, and the town is on fire, being attacked by these weird insect things. They're too tough to beat, as once I leave the slime forest, I'm usually worse for wares anyway, so I always end up getting raped to death.

I don't know why the town gets attacked, except that you might only have so much time before it does. So right now, I'm pretty much stuck in the slime forest, unable to get more money from the guy that's at the counter, because I can't enter the town.
You need to stock up on potions and a couple of other things to be able to make it through in one run, I think, otherwise you're gonna have a really tough time. The octopus pet isn't worth taking either with it randomly deciding to attack you, in my case just before I fought the boss

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the art style isnt the best but i like the fact they have much bigger sprites too look at in comparison to VH. i wish VH and this game could like combine into one that would be pretty cool

meowshk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please upload this to Megaupload? For some reason my computer's refusing to load most other download sites.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd just like to point out that defeating the zone boss of the slime area will in fact cause the town to cease being attacked if it otherwise would have been burned had you left the area. The case being, I wanted to keep the slime enemies around for longer, I cheated a little to beat the whole town attack scenario.

Keep in mind that the whole ordeal is insanely hard, extremely unfair, and unless you want to blow a brain casket trying to beat it, I would suggest hanging around slime area until you're about level 17 of higher or as stated before, just restarting the game...
Yeah, the bug women attacking the town were impossibly difficult, especially since I was about ten levels below that when it happened the first time for me. Apparently running back to town often like a little pansy over and over isn't a good idea.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, the bug women attacking the town were impossibly difficult, especially since I was about ten levels below that when it happened the first time for me. Apparently running back to town often like a little pansy over and over isn't a good idea.
Live and learn, brother, live and learn.

Just kill off the plant mini-boss as soon as possible, that way you can farm inside the area forever.

Though I'm considering heading back to town at around level 10 to buy some gears with the reward from killing the slimes (and fix up my armor .- . having your gear broken roughly cut down your defense and attack by half)

Ok .-. just decide to leave the area, and now the town's on fire, to it seems to be time based

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

don't get your hopes up people: i farmed slimes till level 14 without once exiting the area and still couldnt beat the boss slime so i decided to go back to town and heal up and buy some armor - you guessed it, the town was on fire and infested so I had to get back to farming and with some minor luck managed to just barely defeat the slime final boss.
HOWEVER, now I' am doing the bugs/wolves and i was two screens into the area, decided to head back and the damn town was burning again!

seriously, this game is just as hot as it is difficult (which both are very)
is there some walkthrough for it or some trick, cheat anything!
i mean I do love that its so insanely hard to avoid the rape but still - I want to see the action with something other than just damn slimes!

(btw, I got 7k of gold after the slime level, bought the best armor and still am getting my ass kisked; not understanding japanese doesn't help either)

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I highly suspect the attack on the town has to do with the # of times you rested, but I'm not positive. In order to make sure it doesn't get attacked, the best tip I can give is don't sleep, instead use your starting money to buy about 15 (5 gp) slime removers, be careful not to do the poison removers instead, buy a few potions, and head into the slime forest.

Once there, if you are using the second girl, normal redhead, then use the weak blaster until you hit level 3, then switch using shift to the sword attack. This seems to be her best weapon. If you get injured, use the potions, but to be on the safe side avoid returning to town as much as you can. If you have to return more then twice or so then you are doing something wrong.

Anyways, once you hit level 3 or 4, fight the plant monster and kill its tentacles asap, then focus on it. Once its defeated use the save point to heal, go north and fight slimes until you reach level 8. By this point you should be able to go back to town, get about 1500 gold, and buy the 1250 amulet that boosts attack, defense, and spirit.

For saving money, reload if your hp bar ever changes from blue. The color represents armor damage and it goes blue -> green -> red (naked). This will also minimize trips back to town in case that causes it.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I highly suspect the attack on the town has to do with the # of times you rested, but I'm not positive.
I've only beaten the slime place and the town hasn't been attacked, however after you go back and forth a couple of times the person who gives you your pay says something like 'due to the increasing vandalization(?) of the surrounding area by monsters the mayor will have to pay you less the because of ...something. That could be a warning for it, not sure

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

sometimes i think that sizustar is the only one digging the good shit out of the shit machine known as internet.
i dont know why, but i kind of like this game o_O

... maybe he has internet+1

Last edited:

Nihilid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the slime and the insect areas and am working on the fat, red demon clowns. I managed to finally ditch that fucking octopus and his unrelenting attempts to get my character all knocked up; he has been replaced by the fairy (Who seems to have as much an inclination to get off over my character being raped by others :p ).

Unfortunately, the fairy also has a fairly good chance of simply 'running' away in the middle of the demon dungeon; can someone tell me the moonspeak for the item(s) that stop the fairy from being such a goddam coward?

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the slime and the insect areas and am working on the fat, red demon clowns. I managed to finally ditch that fucking octopus and his unrelenting attempts to get my character all knocked up; he has been replaced by the fairy (Who seems to have as much an inclination to get off over my character being raped by others :p ).

Unfortunately, the fairy also has a fairly good chance of simply 'running' away in the middle of the demon dungeon; can someone tell me the moonspeak for the item(s) that stop the fairy from being such a goddam coward?
3rd item from the bottom in the item shop in the original town, it costs 5 gp along with the other two. The translation says its food for fairies, and looking at the game files there are progressively higher bonuses in "armor" which has to do with the affection rate of the different pets.

I don't use pets though, so I'm not sure how the food works, but I suspect that's why the fairy runs away is because you are not feeding it enough.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I can confirm that leaving town, entering a monster lair, and returning back to town enough times can cause the attacks. It has nothing to do with time spent in the dungeon, because all I did was exit town, enter the pixie forest, leave, enter town, and repeat for about five minutes. After about ten or so times, the bees attacked. However I spent a LOT longer in the slime forest and the town was never attacked.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i just realized!

this game is about "Shitty Guardians" ...

this is so awesome. oh ... my ... god.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

....Unfortunately, the fairy also has a fairly good chance of simply 'running' away in the middle of the demon dungeon; can someone tell me the moonspeak for the item(s) that stop the fairy from being such a goddam coward?
For pet items, I'd say just test and remember, you usually end up with an overabundance for it anyway.

...Once there, if you are using the second girl, normal redhead, then use the weak blaster until you hit level 3, then switch using shift to the sword attack. This seems to be her best weapon. If you get injured, use the potions, but to be on the safe side avoid returning to town as much as you can. If you have to return more then twice or so then you are doing something wrong.
The red head's best weapon is actually her third blue bar attack. It's how I blitzed through the town being attacked, because it gives you a moment of invincibility. I also suspect that the event might be triggered by your level...

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

What's this "VH" that was mentioned earlier in the thread?

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Violated heroine, It's a lot like this game, you play a red-headed martial artist girl who..well gets violated.

Nihilid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing VH, I couldn't find any H-scenes anywhere... I didn't play for long on account of the overabundance of moonspeak, and the guide on the translation aggregator/atlas recommendation page thing has broken pictures in it... So you can't actually see wtf the guide is talking about whenever it gives an instruction.

P.S

Could someone please post a link to a trans-ag/ATLAS guide for VH and/or Shitigadianzu? (Preferably one with pictures that aren't broken :p )

Edit: Finally found a working guide and am now running translators over game.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i never saw a guide talking before.
vh is probably the most promising project out there. imo
there is a thread at hongfire which is always page 1 and never stops updating and with every information possible.
but i think its faster to trial and error test the game (or to go into the picture folder).

Last edited:

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont think this has been posted yet, but here's an easy way to make money. in the second town, theres a small grave yard. go to the very back and walk right, at the end (it looks like regular grass) is a staircase that takes you to some underground betting areana. in the bottem right corner of the room is a guard standing in front of a another staircase. option one lets you fight agianst monsters for gold, like 500 or something (starts with slimes and goes up 1 difficulty each time) the second option however is a show option. u go up agianst a random group of monsters, get raped till you pass out, and get gold for giving the patrons a show. (more money if u give birth from the creature)

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welllll I got all four girls past the slime stage without triggering the attack on the town. For any of you playing the third girl (the one with the funky hairdo), I give you the gold medal of masochism.
I've discovered that the octopus pet can impregnate your character if it gets in enough orgasms on your character, when you reach a deserted zone the screen blacks out with the octopus watching you give birth to it's baby.