What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmmm, odd. I almost certainly have rtp2000 installed, as well as japanese locale set up, but I'm still getting the error saying the 2000 rtp isn't set up. I wonder what's happening.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you run the installer in Japanese? A few of the files it installs have Japanese characters, which might(?) have been improperly parsed if you're installing it in a separate locale.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hmmm, odd. I almost certainly have rtp2000 installed, as well as japanese locale set up, but I'm still getting the error saying the 2000 rtp isn't set up. I wonder what's happening.
You specifically have to install the Japanese version. If you got it from the English site, it won't work.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I get errors trying to install RTP2000. Guess im not playing this again.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
You specifically have to install the Japanese version. If you got it from the English site, it won't work.
not sure about that, as far as I know, Downloading, unpacking and installing in Japanese locale is enough, unless 2000 is different.

I get errors trying to install RTP2000. Guess im not playing this again.
OS?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a modern rewrite of the RTP for 2000 and 2003:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
According to the CI-EN Post, seems that the new game has been registered on DLSITE, don't know how many days will get but probably this weekend

cell943

Reputation score
According to the CI-EN Post, seems that the new game has been registered on DLSITE, don't know how many days will get but probably this weekend
Seems it's already out:

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I rly hop smbdy shares it, this pixel art has som attractiv magic to it~

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope a walkthrough comes out, because there seems to be some kind of storyline in it but randomly doing quests doesn't seem to progress it?
Or at least, there seems to be many meetings with the large fat bandit, but I never saw him again after beating him in the tavern SE of the starting area.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the recent update for the newest Barbarian game has a text file on it that says in order to open up the CG recollection room at the beginning of the game, you have to pick a difficulty other than hard, examine the stone statue in the garden, and type "ミロク" or "miroku" for the code when you examine it...except the problem is it's a fuckin NUMBER PAD. WTF, it's a real head scratcher.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So the recent update for the newest Barbarian game has a text file on it that says in order to open up the CG recollection room at the beginning of the game, you have to pick a difficulty other than hard, examine the stone statue in the garden, and type "ミロク" or "miroku" for the code when you examine it...except the problem is it's a fuckin NUMBER PAD. WTF, it's a real head scratcher.
So assuming it's standard Japanese goroawase, it might be 3 6 9 (三, san/mi; 六, roku; 九, kyuu/ku). Not entirely sure though.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
checked the code, it is indeed 369

You access it by talking to the statue in the garden in the NE of the starting town