What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

The rtp link doesn't work because RB messed something up while posting it, dunno how, but the link got repeated twice, this is the working link to the rtp:

I can find everything out if someone can help me finding a way to install a Japanese Language Settings System and/or get a RPG2000 that WILL make this work! Who plays this game that didn't use Japanese Language change?
Use applocale.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is very frustrating for me. Seems like a really good game but with everything in Japanese trying to figure stuff out is hell. I got saving down pat but the game mechanics are a little complicated. Sometimes I take little to no damage for slimes, sometimes I get killed in 1 or 2. Enemies seem to be able to rape despite health, can't figure out what determines when they can. Clothes seem to stay damaged and I can't figure out how to repair. And my character seems to get slowed randomly (not in purple ooze, but after taking some damage, and not at any specific life total).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This is very frustrating for me. Seems like a really good game but with everything in Japanese trying to figure stuff out is hell. I got saving down pat but the game mechanics are a little complicated. Sometimes I take little to no damage for slimes, sometimes I get killed in 1 or 2. Enemies seem to be able to rape despite health, can't figure out what determines when they can. Clothes seem to stay damaged and I can't figure out how to repair. And my character seems to get slowed randomly (not in purple ooze, but after taking some damage, and not at any specific life total).
In order:
-Yes they can rape regardless of health, I don't know what makes them do it either.
-One of the person in Weapon/Armor shop will repair your cloth(in the main city, it's 50g to repair)
-The slow is a debuff that sometimes occur when you take a hit from the slime, the item shop sells an item that cost 5g that can remove it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the Slime Area there's a chest that gives a mini octopus helper. If you have pots in your invo, it'll automatically use them when your health starts to get low. I haven't gotten any of the other helpers so don't know if they do the same thing, or if certain ones do more than just that.

However that thing, being an octopus, has the random tendency of wanting to rape your char, randomly any time you enter a room, giving the monsters time to get close and repeatedly attack you while you're locked in the animation.

It can even damage your clothes while doing so, wasting the money you used just to repair it a moment ago, it can become annoying, especially with a certain status effect in the bee area that makes your char cum more easily, it'll rape your hp away rather absurdly fast. I think there's items in the shop that seemingly lowers it's tendency to molest you but even I'm not completely sure with that.

I also do not know how you get rid of it, I know there is more than one helper than just that thing though, I think there's a fairy and a rabbit(which don't molest you randomly like the octopus, thankfully) but dunno where to get them.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The applocale shows that there's no language to use it for, that program...i doubt it works for you if you didn't test it?

Okay, tested every language for it. Nothing works, nor do i think it will. How in the world wouldn't it work? Why does this happens everytime i get a japanese program used with Makers? Geez...i swear things don't like me, least Fairy Fighter works at top.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

In the Slime Area there's a chest that gives a mini octopus helper. If you have pots in your invo, it'll automatically use them when your health starts to get low. I haven't gotten any of the other helpers so don't know if they do the same thing, or if certain ones do more than just that.

However that thing, being an octopus, has the random tendency of wanting to rape your char, randomly any time you enter a room, giving the monsters time to get close and repeatedly attack you while you're locked in the animation.

It can even damage your clothes while doing so, wasting the money you used just to repair it a moment ago, it can become annoying, especially with a certain status effect in the bee area that makes your char cum more easily, it'll rape your hp away rather absurdly fast. I think there's items in the shop that seemingly lowers it's tendency to molest you but even I'm not completely sure with that.

I also do not know how you get rid of it, I know there is more than one helper than just that thing though, I think there's a fairy and a rabbit(which don't molest you randomly like the octopus, thankfully) but dunno where to get them.
The item shop, the person on the right sell pets, and there's an option for her to take it away. You can get fairy/rabbit from her as well.

Rabbit/fairy gives you some stat boost, and I think Rabbit and Octopus have another extra effect I'm not sure what.

EDIT: Apparently pets can run away, so I think the pet food you can get in store is to keep them around.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So far I've defeated the slime and the bee/wolf areas. When you reach a certain level with a character you get a new attack that you can swap to by pressing shift. The problem is the shift key is pretty sensitive when it comes to swapping attacks. And there are two attack types available, an autoattack whenever you're facing an enemy in melee range, and a special attack which varies by character.

The black haired power ranger uses strong area of effect moves. The first attack is a circle centered on the girl. The second is the same attack but is fired ahead instead. The third attack is screenwide, it's interruptable, but it usually kills everything when it lands.
The red headed power ranger's first attack is a simple shot attack. The second one is a sword with a wide radius.
I haven't done much with the Goku-ish beast girl. But she has a shot attack that lingers if it reaches a wall.
I haven't done much with the Monkey girl either. She fires a wide shot. Her autoattack is replaced with clawing, it's probably more powerful than the other girls.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The applocale shows that there's no language to use it for, that program...i doubt it works for you if you didn't test it?

Okay, tested every language for it. Nothing works, nor do i think it will. How in the world wouldn't it work? Why does this happens everytime i get a japanese program used with Makers? Geez...i swear things don't like me, least Fairy Fighter works at top.
For your issues.... I will start with the legal way first. With Applocale, choose the last language (日本語), and make sure you start all programs in the process from unpacking, installing to playing with applocale (which means winrar, rpg install, and the game), just in case.

If applocale doesn't work, try turning on Jap region something. Follow the instruction here. If it says you need a Win CD, go buy one. If you can't buy it, then...... I guess you can find some image floating around the net. It's completely illegal, so I can't tell you where, though.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

For your issues.... I will start with the legal way first. With Applocale, choose the last language (日本語), and make sure you start all programs in the process from unpacking, installing to playing with applocale (which means winrar, rpg install, and the game), just in case.

If applocale doesn't work, try turning on Jap region something. Follow the instruction here. If it says you need a Win CD, go buy one. If you can't buy it, then...... I guess you can find some image floating around the net. It's completely illegal, so I can't tell you where, though.
Hmm..if your just trying to get a laungauge regional thingy off it, cant you just use a friends cd??

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still can't get the game to run (yay), and this is the first one in a long while that has given me issues (and wasn't Chinese instead of Japanese).

I'm running Win 7 x64 Pro; Regional Settings are permanently on Japanese (constant "backslash" in kanji). RPG2k 1.07 and both of its RTPs are installed. Now when I run the .exe for this game, I get an error message... which is better than a lockout.

Error Message.jpg

I think I've seen that error message before, but I don't remember what it says. Help, as always, is appreciated.

Hiveul

Reputation score

I get in game... but then I'm stuck... it starts with a couple message, then I see a guy reading a book and giving me three options... all of them are seemingly intros... then I'm back to the very same three choices over and over again... can't seem to ever do any kind of progress...

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm DLing, I've got high hopes.

Off topic, but hey Sojourner, where's your avatar from?

Edit: Anyone figure out how to save?

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm DLing, I've got high hopes.

Off topic, but hey Sojourner, where's your avatar from?

Edit: Anyone figure out how to save?
You have to go to the desk in the character's room. The game also makes a save point appear when you defeat a mid-boss in an area(the plant monster in the slime area, for example.)

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, played a little bit, a few answers.

1. Assume you need your computer in Japanese for non-unicode languages, should be a windows setting depending on your version of windows.

2. You will need the japanese RTP for RPGMaker2000. RTP is a collection of stuff RPGMaker2000 programs all use.

3. Once you start a new game, just go through each option that the suited man gives you in order, until after the third you should get four choices which represent the girl you want to play.

4. You save by using the diary in your room. Your room will depend on what # girl you selected, choose third and the third room is yours, first and first room, etc.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

here is the link for rpgmaker 2000 thank aika for the link

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While trying to clear through the slime forest, constantly having to head back because once my suit breaks, my health drops like metal in water, I arrive in the overworld screen, and the town is on fire, being attacked by these weird insect things. They're too tough to beat, as once I leave the slime forest, I'm usually worse for wares anyway, so I always end up getting raped to death.

I don't know why the town gets attacked, except that you might only have so much time before it does. So right now, I'm pretty much stuck in the slime forest, unable to get more money from the guy that's at the counter, because I can't enter the town.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

While trying to clear through the slime forest, constantly having to head back because once my suit breaks, my health drops like metal in water, I arrive in the overworld screen, and the town is on fire, being attacked by these weird insect things. They're too tough to beat, as once I leave the slime forest, I'm usually worse for wares anyway, so I always end up getting raped to death.

I don't know why the town gets attacked, except that you might only have so much time before it does. So right now, I'm pretty much stuck in the slime forest, unable to get more money from the guy that's at the counter, because I can't enter the town.
It seems to be the case that after a certain amount of leaving the area, the town will get attacked.

So what I did with the red ranger is that, I'd attempt to level up until my first attack (the surrounding explosion) can kill the slime, then charge at the plant boss, meleeing it and using the explosion to kill the vines.

After it die, the save point it spawns also heals you, now you can just grind forever.

The slime zone have 3 'boss'
-Plant
-Respawning Slime(the slime keep respawning until you kill them all)
-Big Slime

After the respawning slime area, the slimes get slightly tougher, so you might need to level a few more times just to guarantee instant kill (red ranger's moves have a huge delay, so not finishing your target off will screw you up badly).

There's also another town in the bottom-left corner, I don't know about earning money here but they sell some items not available at the main city as well.

If you got the town attack while you're really low level, I think it's better to just restart.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah you might wanna restart. I dunno if it's timed or not but if it is and is the same timing as I've had, then you were in that forest for a LOOONG while.

The best way to defeat a zone boss is to just make a beeline straight for the boss and melee the crap out of it as stated by lazycat. And there would be some encounters where an infinite number of enemies will spawn. The only way to win is to destroy all enemies at once.

The monkey girl's claw melee is indeed stronger than the other girls. As an added bonus she has no armor, so she has no state of weakness. Even though that does mean that there's nothing to protect her from rape and she seems to be even more prone to cumming. Still, I'd say she's probably the strongest of the four girls merely because enemies can't rip anything off her. Sick of repairing the suit? Go with the monkey.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry if this is a stupid question but can u play this without going Japanese region settings ??