What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I hope umbreon gets an update, like knotting in his doggy position , or an increased amount cum he releases(oozing out for each pulse). Cuz more is better lol

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is that dizzy uploaded at the sakura.ne uploader a private character or someone know the password?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is that dizzy uploaded at the sakura.ne uploader a private character or someone know the password?
It's ryona2 for the rar just like for the download. Worked for me at least, don't know if they changed it since then.

I hope umbreon gets an update, like knotting in his doggy position , or an increased amount cum he releases(oozing out for each pulse). Cuz more is better lol
Hmm. I haven't really considered updating it (yet), but modifying the existing attacks with additional cum effects should be easy enough for anyone to do. I personally really prefer the idea of all the cum being locked inside the victim with the knot locking it in, nothing being able to spill over at all~

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

I personally really prefer the idea of all the cum being locked inside the victim with the knot locking it in, nothing being able to spill over at all~
That reminds me, I've been meaning to do some tinkering...

Most of Horuakuti's (kuromaru mating press author) character releases have cum-stuffed sprites for use with the kuro press. I've been meaning to put together some Humpreon victim animations using those sprites. Sort of a back-burner thing right now but if anyone's particularly interested I'll try to give it some priority.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

That reminds me, I've been meaning to do some tinkering...

Most of Horuakuti's (kuromaru mating press author) character releases have cum-stuffed sprites for use with the kuro press. I've been meaning to put together some Humpreon victim animations using those sprites. Sort of a back-burner thing right now but if anyone's particularly interested I'll try to give it some priority.
...That sounds fun indeed.

Semi-related, in editing, I managed to do some sprite replacers for an older Kuromaru. It's an early press version, the one that only has missionary-position, but has like 4 possible "fertilizations" of varying damage, and it's random how long the act continues. I replaced the sprite with the Kuro girl futa one. I'd upload it and share it, but I have no idea how to properly do credits, and I know that is a VERY important detail to our overseas friends that first made that glorious goo-ball.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea how to properly do credits
Within the character files themselves? The only options I'm aware of are the
author = "authorname" ;additional comments here​
line of the character's definitions (.def) file, or adding some sort of signature or credit roll in the sprites like Blue-Insect does with his stages.

blitzkid15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question does anyone where to find that kuromaru_dragirl character? i saw some videos at FC2 and i kinda want to add it to my roster would be grateful if anyone can tell me where it is.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have a question and a request. Was wondering what sites people are using to keep up to date with newest/updated characters? The 18+ section of MugenArchive has been my only source for the last while. Occasionally the odd character with decent compatibility comes up but most are a bust. So I was hoping there was another site or source out there with consistently better characters available.

My request is for a EroJill where her dogs/zombies don't instantly rape. I had a version of her awhile back that I accidentally deleted that did just that. First couple of hits with the summons wouldn't go into animation, they would just damage or knock back. All the ones I've found and tried at MugenArchive don't seem to have that feature. Sort of an oddly specific request, I know. But would appreciate any help.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like everything I am hearing right now and would be very interested in victims for umbreon :) Also always looking for kuro edits.

Does anyone know where the NFSW zombies in those videos is? I have the eroJill versions but I'd like the one that also includes hunters.

Also Tigris that kuromaru_Wolf you have hosted is my edit! I said on another forum that I am always happy when I see how far that spread :eek:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

I like everything I am hearing right now and would be very interested in victims for umbreon :) Also always looking for kuro edits.

Does anyone know where the NFSW zombies in those videos is? I have the eroJill versions but I'd like the one that also includes hunters. ...
The Jill in question is from here, under ero-jill.
nryon a.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/
(close the spaces. Never hurts to be cautious)

And here's the Kuromaru edit. Grab attack is hold towards, then down and light kick. Unfortunately, it seems the sprite is a few pixels off with some characters, but for most it looks alright. Anyone that would like to refine or add to this is more than welcome to!
None of this is my original work, just copy-pasting from Kuro-girl.

PS: The AI REALLY hates using this attack, and the rare times it does it immediately lets go. You'll have to do it yourself, or search through the maze of AI commands to do it.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

question does anyone where to find that kuromaru_dragirl character?
Never heard of a character with that specific name but if it's just kuromaru_girl with different missionary/doggy rape sprites then grab kuromaru_dragon (and kuromaru_girl if you don't have her already) off my 4shared.
Have a question and a request. Was wondering what sites people are using to keep up to date with newest/updated characters? The 18+ section of MugenArchive has been my only source for the last while.
This thread, mugenryona imageboard/uploader and mugenarchive are my primary resources. There's also some independant developers who release stuff on their blogs (gettag and clubdogmapa for example, the latter primarily makes male victim/raper hybrids) and sometimes links get shared on FC2 videos but that's extremely rare.

My request is for a EroJill where her dogs/zombies don't instantly rape. I had a version of her awhile back that I accidentally deleted that did just that. First couple of hits with the summons wouldn't go into animation, they would just damage or knock back. All the ones I've found and tried at MugenArchive don't seem to have that feature. Sort of an oddly specific request, I know. But would appreciate any help.
I think BETMARK and Handy's versions of EroJill (as well as the Hunter/Doggirl edit that went up on the mugenryona uploader recently, mugeryona1876) do that with the horde super - press start with a full power bar.

Also always looking for kuro edits.
Gonna spoiler this because it's a massive infodump, but for anyone not familiar with Horuakuti's mating press version of Kuromaru:

The author posts on FC2 video under the name of Horuakuti, you can check there for previews of ?his? characters' functionality. Note that, although there are videos on the channel of Mina Majikina, Eko (Arcana Heart) and Akiha, I haven't been able to find a compatible release of any of these characters. I do have a somewhat compatible (no stuffed sprites) Akiha that I could upload if anyone's interested. Needs some alignment fixes but that won't take too much effort.

Not counting personal edits, there are 6 versions of mating press Kuromaru available right now. This isn't any sort of official change log, just based on my own observations and hazy recollection. No direct links because the people at the mugenryona uploader/board have historically been a bit weird about that. Shouldn't be too hard to find yourself.

V1: 4shared.com/zip/bmhRswp3ce/press_test.html First iteration of the mating press, comes with compatible Saki Tsuzura. [hcf+y] to initiate press grab.

V2: mugeryona1528 Leg overlay functionality added, impregnation cut-in fixed. The leg overlay is only used while transparency is toggled off (press Up during the press animation, it's a bit inconsistent when it will actually work so you might need to hammer it some, and it's disabled during the insertion and cumming animations. Tap down to re-enable transparency). Note that leg overlay requires unique sprites and animations to work correctly, and turning transparency off will cause glitching in victim animations if they don't have the correct animations. Comes with compatible Millia Rage. [y] to initiate press grab.

V3: mugeryona1607 Ground press pulling-in animation added, anti-air press grab added. Victims caught by [qcf,qcf+x/y] Tentacle Bind while airborne can be caught by anti-air press; several of Horuakuti's videos demonstrate this combo. Press KO activates alternate "stuffed" victim animations. Drawing-in, anti-air press and stuffed animations all cause glitching in victims without the correct animations. Giant Cock Smash [qcb,qcb+y, costs 1 Power] now stuns victims like stun/sleep gas. Comes with compatible Angelia Avallone. Patch at mugeryona1615, adds press KO zoom in. V3-compatible Arima Miyako at mugeryona1634. [x+y] or [down+a] to initiate ground press (hits downed characters if used while crouching), [qcb,qcb+a/b] to initiate high/low-angle anti-air press.

V4: mugeryona1685 pre-KO impregnation activates "stuffed" victim animations for future press attacks, causes glitching in victims without the correct animations. Comes with compatible Kira Daidouji and Heart Aino. [x+y] or [down+a] to initiate ground press (hits downed characters if used while crouching), [qcb,qcb+a/b] to initiate high/low-angle anti-air press.

V5: mugeryona1725 Blood spray on insertion added. Major alterations to Time Stop super; Time Stop duration greatly extended, victims can be captured by ground and air press during Time Stop, Time Stop can be activated during press animation by pressing start, (as with transparency toggle, you may need to mash,) press animation repeats from insertion after cum while Time Stop lasts, damage to victims is "held" during Time Stop and applied when Time Stop ends, blood and cum spray are frozen shortly after creation until Time Stop ends. Be warned that the press animation tends to glitch out when used immediately after Time Stop is activated, so you should wait a second or so before using a press grab. [down+a] no longer initiates ground press. [x+y] to initiate ground press, [qcb,qcb+a/b] to initiate high/low-angle anti-air press, [d,d+start] or [start] during press to initiate Time Stop (costs 3 Power).

V6: mugeryona1762 All mating press animations now call unique victim animations and will not work correctly with characters that have not been specially modified for mating press. Sexsomnia functionality added; using ground press grab on a victim sleeping from kuromaru's gas ([qcf,qcf+a/b] for stationary/floating sleep gas or [qcb,qcb+y, costs 1 Power] for Giant Cock Smash) calls different victim upper body animation and sound, and kuromaru can breathe gas during press animations except for insertion and cumshot by pressing A (again, might need to hammer). Victim wakes quickly, but gas stacks. If gas is stacked heavily enough that victim sleeps through the creampie, press animation repeats from insertion. Comes with compatible Eko (Vanguard Princess). [x+y] to initiate ground press, [qcb,qcb+a/b] to initiate high/low-angle anti-air press, [d,d+start] or [start] during press to initiate Time Stop (costs 3 Power).

As always, if anyone wants characters edited for missionary and/or mating press compatibility, or to learn how to do it themselves, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Note that I don't have the skill to make anything from scratch; I need sprites and an existing character to work with. Do feel free to speak up even if you don't have either, as I have a large amount of content pulled from the uploader and imageboard that I might be able to repurpose into usable sprites.
Does anyone know where the NFSW zombies in those videos is? I have the eroJill versions but I'd like the one that also includes hunters.
If you're talking about ムゲンエロ/MugenEro's videos... he doesn't share characters. There is, however, an edit of BETMARK's EroJill with slightly expanded victim animations that replaces the zombie and dog sprites with hunters and kuromaru doggirls at mugeryona1876.
Also Tigris that kuromaru_Wolf you have hosted is my edit! I said on another forum that I am always happy when I see how far that spread :eek:
Ah yes, I remember now. I'll update my contents list. I don't remember how I stumbled across it as I don't frequent the place, but I do remember I found your original upload on the ToonPimp forums. I really must get around to figuring out the victim animations for Kuromaru_Strike's bull...
None of this is my original work, just copy-pasting from Kuro-girl.

In future, it might be wise to change the folder/archive name to avoid creating redundancies and help with categorisation. The abundance of Kuromaru clones is confusing enough as it is, and any effort spent to reduce that confusion would be enormously appreciated.

Oh this is one of the mating press variants, V4 by the look of it, with some sprite swapping and animation tweaks. A bit unrefined, (the insertion animation needs some extra sprites and the leg overlay doesn't work correctly,) but not a bad edit. I might be able to spare some time to tinker with this in future if you want.

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

That would be awesome, Tigris! As said, I have no real idea what I'm doing, it was more a manner of trial and error till things were good enough. It was originally just a personal edit, but I figured there's zero harm sharing it for others of like tastes.

The damage and percent chances for the fertilization thing have been tweaked (higher chance, lower damage), and for chaotic fun and randomness I made one of the four possible versions heal instead of damage.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Finished tweaking Horuakuti's Eko (Vanguard Princess) for Umbreon, and uploaded to 4shared. Had to go through most of the animations and edit manually to make use of the extra two missionary sprites that most of Horuakuti's characters have, and to get the right timing to transition between the normal and stuffed sprites. Most of the stuffed sprites aren't even visible except in the fertilization KO sequence, but I did it anyway because I'm crazy like that. Maybe Umbreon will have a transparency toggle at some point. I'm rambling now. It's too hot in here. Medic! *thump*

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That looks great Tigris. Transparency on Umbreon would be nice, but not really needed.

Also. Anyone manage to figure out the password for the "Ero_Zangief" file on the ryona uploader? It's in some image within the folder when you unzip it, but i can't read what it says.

blitzkid15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you tigris didn't know you have the character that i need and yes it's the kuromaru girl that i'm looking plus didn't even know that you need a patch for that dragon-schoolgirl to make her kuromaru_dragirl(well that's the name i saw from the video i saw.)thanks again tigris.

another question does this kuromaru girl w/ dragon patch has the other positions like the missionary/doggie/cowgirl/BJ and such?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if there is a Kyubey from Magical Girl Madoka that can be turned into a raper?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That looks great Tigris. Transparency on Umbreon would be nice, but not really needed.

Also. Anyone manage to figure out the password for the "Ero_Zangief" file on the ryona uploader? It's in some image within the folder when you unzip it, but i can't read what it says.
Yeah man, I absolutely effin hate that some of the users love to just "draw" the password, meaning you NEED to know Japanese (kanji, especially for the advanced ones) or at least Chinese, and rarely do Google image searches give you any hint on what it is.

I had to go from "rain" (I know a little Chinese) for the second character, then googled until I found the box shape (it's "rice field"). Then googled "rain over rice field kanji symbols" until I found the first (it's "lightning", which sort of makes sense). Then googled them together, and they form "thunderstorm", which seems obvious too, if you combine the ideas together.

I got stuck for a LOOOOONG while, trying any combination of rain, lightning, and thunderstorm, all of those permutations in English, Japanese Hiragana, and Japanese Kanji, to no avail. I even tried the English forms of the Kanji (translated as "Kaminari ame"). FINALLY, I was about to give up, until I realized that the actual English form of "thunderstorm" in that Kanji would be "raiu". After the Japanese hiragana failed, the English worked.

The password is "raiu". The text file will take you to an uploader site. That in turn is also password protected for the file, though it's the same password ("raiu"). Just click the links until you get it.

FUUUUU...I can't remember ever working so hard to get my hentai. :mad: These uploaders really make this more complicated than it should be.

Oh, and the description on the ryona site warns it's only published for one week, so there may be an expiration on how long this lasts. I've got the character, but it's really not that amazing. I can only get his doggystyle attack to work (f d b + any attack button), and he doesn't cum unless he actually KOs the opponent with it; he stops midway through with a throw otherwise. And for y'all who are like me and just use the "Watch" feature, his AI sucks.

Anyway, hope that helps!

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah man, I absolutely effin hate that some of the users love to just "draw" the password, meaning you NEED to know Japanese (kanji, especially for the advanced ones) or at least Chinese, and rarely do Google image searches give you any hint on what it is.

I had to go from "rain" (I know a little Chinese) for the second character, then googled until I found the box shape (it's "rice field"). Then googled "rain over rice field kanji symbols" until I found the first (it's "lightning", which sort of makes sense). Then googled them together, and they form "thunderstorm", which seems obvious too, if you combine the ideas together.

I got stuck for a LOOOOONG while, trying any combination of rain, lightning, and thunderstorm, all of those permutations in English, Japanese Hiragana, and Japanese Kanji, to no avail. I even tried the English forms of the Kanji (translated as "Kaminari ame"). FINALLY, I was about to give up, until I realized that the actual English form of "thunderstorm" in that Kanji would be "raiu". After the Japanese hiragana failed, the English worked.

The password is "raiu". The text file will take you to an uploader site. That in turn is also password protected for the file, though it's the same password ("raiu"). Just click the links until you get it.

FUUUUU...I can't remember ever working so hard to get my hentai. :mad: These uploaders really make this more complicated than it should be.

Oh, and the description on the ryona site warns it's only published for one week, so there may be an expiration on how long this lasts. I've got the character, but it's really not that amazing. I can only get his doggystyle attack to work (f d b + any attack button), and he doesn't cum unless he actually KOs the opponent with it; he stops midway through with a throw otherwise. And for y'all who are like me and just use the "Watch" feature, his AI sucks.

Anyway, hope that helps!
That did help, so thanks a lot for your hard work.

But as you said...he's really nothing special, like at all. The way he was overly protected in such a roundabout way makes it even more disappointing.

To quite Android 18.
How sad...to work so hard for...so little.