What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

*yawn*

The password for the newest file on the ryona uploader is "koike". Finding out the kanji wasn't TOO hard, given I've been doing it the last few times, but it only gave me the hint: "Metropolitan Governor's Surname". Assumed it was Tokyo's governor, googled to find it was "Yuriko Koike". However, it took me forever (and a ton of different combinations) to realize that the password was case-sensitive, so mind it's all lower-case, lol.

Anyway, nothing spectacular. Someone just added the finisher options to the DC characters. Fairly useless for me, since I modify those characters myself (and other editors do as well), meaning adding those KO options myself is easier than overwriting all the other changes. Plus, it seems that whenever I'm on Watch mode (I never actually PLAY the game, haha), the AI (usually Abaoker) just defaults to the "wall rape" KO.

Man this game is getting tedious.

EDIT: Latest password for the newest GRF on the uploader is "nagoya". Hint was "Aichi prefectural office location" in kanji...googled and went from there. Apparently there are just a few new characters to the GRF and some various updates. Btw, if I'm bumping or spamming the thread with these password updates and bothering people, I can just keep them to myself.

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*yawn*

The password for the newest file on the ryona uploader is "koike". Finding out the kanji wasn't TOO hard, given I've been doing it the last few times, but it only gave me the hint: "Metropolitan Governor's Surname". Assumed it was Tokyo's governor, googled to find it was "Yuriko Koike". However, it took me forever (and a ton of different combinations) to realize that the password was case-sensitive, so mind it's all lower-case, lol.

Anyway, nothing spectacular. Someone just added the finisher options to the DC characters. Fairly useless for me, since I modify those characters myself (and other editors do as well), meaning adding those KO options myself is easier than overwriting all the other changes. Plus, it seems that whenever I'm on Watch mode (I never actually PLAY the game, haha), the AI (usually Abaoker) just defaults to the "wall rape" KO.

Man this game is getting tedious.

EDIT: Latest password for the newest GRF on the uploader is "nagoya". Hint was "Aichi prefectural office location" in kanji...googled and went from there. Apparently there are just a few new characters to the GRF and some various updates. Btw, if I'm bumping or spamming the thread with these password updates and bothering people, I can just keep them to myself.
No please, by all means, keep them coming^^
I appreciate it very much <3

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latest Gettag vid in HD

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, I'll continue. A little bit off-topic, but I could use some help with the password for the latest GRF_Mina. From what I can extrapolate from the sakura image site, it appears this next patch to Mina allows her familiar animal to use a sex attack. Here's what I got so far in my search:

So the password hint is:
船越の嫁の名字
(yeah, first of all, that took a while since the kanji wasn't easy).
Google translate spits out "Funakoshi's daughter's surname"
Fairly easy right? Gichin Funakoshi is considered the modern day father of Karate, so a famous guy should be easy to glean information?

Not really. First of all, "嫁" (yome) can be translated either as "bride" or "daughter-in-law" (**** japanese, man), making it more complicated and also expanding the search. Furthermore, VERY VERY little is known about Gichin Funakoshi's family, since most biographies focus on HIM and his legacy, and the little I could dig up on his family usually focuses on his sons, none of whom really carry out his martial art legacy. And even worse, whenever a biography mentions his wife or children, it usually doesn't refer by name, and just says "wife" or "daughter(s)".

FINALLY, I was able to find obscure references to his family from a few random forum inquiries. His wife was named "gosei", daughters "tsuru" and "uto". Unfortunately, none of those in any variations are correct. Obviously, not even the best google-fu master would be able to discover "Funakoshi's son's wife's surname" since that's ridiculously obscure. So I gave up after a few hours of futile searching. Ugh. So empty rn.

For me, it's not worth pulling my hair out for a character I already have and believe is fine already.

But on a side note, if the next damn password hint is something like "Darth Vader's brother's nephew's roommate's cousin twice removed" in Japanese no less, I'm gonna find out who's creating these passwords and smash their head(s) in (that'd probably be easier than searching for the answer). Seriously, why upload a character on a site on which you WANT to share content IN Japanese then retranslated into Romaji, WITH TWO PASSWORDS, one of which is so obscure that not even native Japanese people don't even know to the answer to and can't even search for the answer on the Internet?

*breathes*

Okay...if anyone can help, please do. Otherwise, I'm giving up and moving onto the next one.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think I have the Mina that patch is for. Could someone just upload a prepatched one?

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm following Gettag's tumblr, and he's going ham with new stuff lately. It is mostly the usual positions (doggy, side missionary, and cowgirl) from the new generation of popular rapers. Some is really good quality and seems very polished, though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, gettag made selvaria edit.

I can't just ignore this guy anymore lol now that he made something that I'm interested in for once.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eiichiro Funakoshi
His wife's surname is matsui
That's the password.
-_____-', damnit, thanks.
Eh, I find I don't even want the Mina anymore because I'm so pissed I wasted all that time. It's like saying, in English, that the password is "Johnson's wife's surname". I suppose that's not exactly fair given I actually HAVE heard of this other Funakoshi (he's in the new Death Note movie, among other things), but still, it's so much harder to sleuth when you're not Japanese and don't know the language or culture. :(

I don't think I have the Mina that patch is for. Could someone just upload a prepatched one?
I think it comes from the GRF_Mina, which is the latest file (1909) on the ryona sakura uploader site. Initial password is ryona2, and the second for the txt and rar file is on the post embedded in mine here.

I'm following Gettag's tumblr, and he's going ham with new stuff lately. It is mostly the usual positions (doggy, side missionary, and cowgirl) from the new generation of popular rapers. Some is really good quality and seems very polished, though.
Ditto. The sad thing is that I've got so many characters to add to my mugen from the uploader and from him that I can't really take the time to play them...the problem with all of his characters is that there are different versions flying around and every new one takes me an hour to combine all of their new variations and anims and sprites together. Mugen is getting exhausting...

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Newest Gettag HD vid

KuroCoolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'll continue. A little bit off-topic, but I could use some help with the password for the latest GRF_Mina. From what I can extrapolate from the sakura image site, it appears this next patch to Mina allows her familiar animal to use a sex attack. Here's what I got so far in my search:

So the password hint is:
船越の嫁の名字
(yeah, first of all, that took a while since the kanji wasn't easy).
Google translate spits out "Funakoshi's daughter's surname"
Fairly easy right? Gichin Funakoshi is considered the modern day father of Karate, so a famous guy should be easy to glean information?

Not really. First of all, "嫁" (yome) can be translated either as "bride" or "daughter-in-law" (**** japanese, man), making it more complicated and also expanding the search. Furthermore, VERY VERY little is known about Gichin Funakoshi's family, since most biographies focus on HIM and his legacy, and the little I could dig up on his family usually focuses on his sons, none of whom really carry out his martial art legacy. And even worse, whenever a biography mentions his wife or children, it usually doesn't refer by name, and just says "wife" or "daughter(s)".

FINALLY, I was able to find obscure references to his family from a few random forum inquiries. His wife was named "gosei", daughters "tsuru" and "uto". Unfortunately, none of those in any variations are correct. Obviously, not even the best google-fu master would be able to discover "Funakoshi's son's wife's surname" since that's ridiculously obscure. So I gave up after a few hours of futile searching. Ugh. So empty rn.

For me, it's not worth pulling my hair out for a character I already have and believe is fine already.

But on a side note, if the next damn password hint is something like "Darth Vader's brother's nephew's roommate's cousin twice removed" in Japanese no less, I'm gonna find out who's creating these passwords and smash their head(s) in (that'd probably be easier than searching for the answer). Seriously, why upload a character on a site on which you WANT to share content IN Japanese then retranslated into Romaji, WITH TWO PASSWORDS, one of which is so obscure that not even native Japanese people don't even know to the answer to and can't even search for the answer on the Internet?

*breathes*

Okay...if anyone can help, please do. Otherwise, I'm giving up and moving onto the next one.
Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that. Keep up the good work.:D

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Shana, your video's borked to hell and back.
Eh. That's only the preview image that's borked. The video itself is fine.
If it doesn't play for you and stays as that fucked up still image try closing the vid and opening it back up, or reloading. fc2video does that sometimes.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So gettag posted another high-resolution character, looks really good, even better than the first one. He might have surpassed mugenero this time.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So gettag posted another high-resolution character, looks really good, even better than the first one. He might have surpassed mugenero this time.
Really hoping he does more Unib characters like Yuzuriha. Got some really cute girls that game.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really hoping he does more Unib characters like Yuzuriha. Got some really cute girls that game.
I want Linne but... that is highly unlikely because "hurr durr I don't do Loli".
I don't get why everyone and their mother is freaking out over this more and more recently. The whole thing is complete hypocrisy. The world needs to fucking chill about things that aren't real.
I mean, I can kind of see why he doesn't do it. Tumblr isn't exactly a good / friendly platform to be on for that. I'd say "change services" but that's easier said than done and not a lot of people will ever follow.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yea he's probably scared of the blowback, and tumblr is especially a bad place for that

but what I really cant wait for is his tower of bloody fight character!! :eek:

is there anything else new to report in the mugen scene though? it seems like it's mostly just him and mugen ero now, I see rolandsburk came back with a new video today, i have no idea what the fuck the people on the JP uploader are doing and mugen archive just reupload old stuff over and over

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know or have a kuromaru that does a standing fuck sex (not a bj) with a girl while his body is visible?

What do you guys think is the best kuromaru and minotaur?

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know or have a kuromaru that does a standing fuck sex (not a bj) with a girl while his body is visible?
If you're talking about that slav squat move "borrowed" from Slime, kuromaru_short or kuromaru_ero should do the job. Start the "baomaru" grab (HCB, c with 1 power bar or HCB, b depending on which version you have), double tap back to change the animation, tap it again during the animation to toggle transparency.