What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I tried to PM several times Fruitsmoothie to share his version of Sexmugen with me but he never gave me a simple reply... Can anyone post a working link of this guy so I could at least try the game out? I'm losing hope of ever finding a response from him.
That'd be because I've already mentioned that I no longer share my version multiple times, I still get pms and it's getting old, I'd rather not answer every pm for the rest of time. I came back to ulmf with over a hundred pms about it. Can't do anything else about it since my link/info is still in the first post.

That might change in the future, but I'd have to check everything still works, new chars load properly, and I'd have to reupload it because I lost my old Mega account. I don't want to give people a version of the game that can't handle new characters. The last few chars I've tried haven't worked for one reason or another, pretty sure my version is outdated. Some of Shana's stuff wouldn't work for me for example, and they mentioned needing 1.1. I think when I transferred over my music to my latest version, some of the old file types are invalid as well, probably need to fix all that (Have OGG, MID, PSF2 (dafuq is this) minipsf2), I remember music not playing sometimes.

Is version 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) the latest? Maybe I'll finally start trying to fix it. Any recommendations for H motifs with over 120 characters as well?

Edit: Umbreon and Erojill works now, hooray. Now to figure out how the hell I made my old version look good. Fixing all the stages and audio will be obnoxious. It seems like all my stages are built for the wrong resolution (Square instead of widescreen in the new 1.1), so I'll probably need new ones. Ah never mind, just fullscreened it and it's fine. I guess if people have issues, they can just change the resolution.

Edit Edit:

Lemme check the compatibility of all my characters now and maybe try to update old characters a bit and I might have my compilation back up and running, could take a while. I have a feeling a lot of my characters now have the missionary moves they used to be missing.

Last edited:

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that's A LOT of pages to go through.....

Anyone willing to share a version of the game with all the fun stages and characters already set up? This whole process seems a little over my head, and kind of intimidating to set up.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new video by mugen ero

birdie choi bao and zombies 1-2 new characters

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, did some spring cleaning. If anybody with a lot of knowledge of character releases could help a bit here, I'm wondering if any of these have been updated. A lot my characters are missing the newish missionary position because they're older and I used to focus mostly on the Kuro Gloryhole move. Here's a full list of compatibility:

Compatibility: Kuro Gloryhole, Kuro Finisher move (Partial means they don't get taken to the "Kuro Dimension" but they still have some animation inside him, Incomplete means they are taken there but the animations or sound aren't complete) Missionary Position (The one Umbreon and KuroPlus can use and such.)

Compatability: Kuro Gloryhole, Finisher Missionary Position,

Kuromaru: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial),
KuromaruPlus: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial), Missionary Position,
Ryona Morrigan: Gloryhole,
BlackRaiya(Deku):
Haruhi Suzumiya: Gloryhole, Finisher,
Maji Iroha: Gloryhole
QBee AX: Gloryhole, Finisher
B. Jenet: Gloryhole,
Kuromaru_Girl: Gloryhole (Partial), Finisher (Partial), Missionary Position
Science for Adults:
Science for Adults 2
Umbreon: Missionary Position (Random Girl)
Jill:
Ero Jill: Missionary Position
Hibiki: Gloryhole, Finisher
DQ-5 Daughter: Gloryhole, Finisher,
White_Len(CPU), Gloryhole, Finisher
Schlussel: Gloryhole,
Dizzy: Gloryhole, Finisher
Kyko: Gloryhole, Finisher
Senna: Gloryhole, Finisher
Princess Daisy: Gloryhole
Grizela: Gloryhole
Eko: Gloryhole, Finisher
Chunli: Gloryhole
Bulleta: Gloryhole
ATY: Gloryhole
Angelia Avallone: Gloryhole
Kira Daidouji: Gloryhole, Finisher (Broken/Unfinished)
Kai: Gloryhole, Finisher
Mai_CVS: Gloryhole, Finisher
Milky Mai: Gloryhole
Blair Dame: Gloryhole
Degenerated Ingrid(Minotaur ver.): Gloryhole, Finisher
Fenrir: Gloryhole
Konoho: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial)
Mary PX: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial)
Fiona: Gloryhole
GonekoD4: Gloryhole, Finisher
Kisarah: Gloryhole, Finisher
May: Gloryhole
Luna Himeki: Gloryhole, Finisher, Missionary Position
Petra Johanna Lagerkvist-E: Gloryhole
Miyako NP: Gloryhole
Tifa Lockheart: Gloryhole, Finisher
Sailor Mars: Gloryhole, Finsher (Guro)
Yuki: Gloryhole
Slave: Gloryhole, Finisher
Baiken: Gloryhole, Finisher
Maki: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial)
Samus Aran: Gloryhole
Hakufu: Gloryhole, Finisher
A-Shi: Gloryhole, Finisher
Cynthia: Gloryhole, Finisher
Liesellote: Gloryhole, Missionary Positionaz
AL: Gloryhole
Rimururu: Gloryhole, Finisher
Sakura Kasugano: Gloryhole
Sailor Neptune: Gloryhole, Finisher (Guro)
Yumiduka_Satsuki: Gloryhole
Heart Aino: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial Guro)
Kunagi: Gloryhole
Maria: Gloryhole, Finisher
Nakoruru: Gloryhole, Finisher (Includes Rimururu/Blackmail)
Athena Asamiya(r): Gloryhole, Finisher (Incomplete)
Athena Asamiya: Gloryhole, Finisher
Ayane WP: Gloryhole, Finisher
Ayako: Gloryhole
BloodRayne: Gloryhole, Finisher (Incomplete)
Cammy: Gloryhole
Iroha: Gloryhole, Finisher (Partial)
Felicia: Gloryhole, Finisher, Missionary Position
Mia Majikina: Gloryhole
Dragon: Gloryhole
Remilia: Gloryhole, Finisher
Asagi: Gloryhole
Suika Ibuki:
Sakuya: Gloryhole
Reisen Udonein Inaba: Gloryhole
Shiki: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Nayu Mizuhara: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Millia: Gloryhole, Finisher
Saki Tsuzura: Gloryhole, Finisher (Incomplete), Missionary Position
Luna Himeki: Gloryhole, Finisher, Missionary Position
Ika Musume: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Saki: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Ayane: Gloryhole, Finisher, Missionary Position
Kula: Gloryhole
Kasumi WPr: Gloryhole, Finisher
Mao WP: Gloryhole
Malin: Gloryhole, Finisher (Incomplete)
Sephiria: Gloryhole
Koneko: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Lieselotte: Gloryhole, Missionary Position

ALena_H: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
J_chen: Gloryhole, Missionary Position
Mature: Missionary Position

R.Mika Naked: Gloryhole
Sefu Len: Gloryhole, Missionary (Unaligned)
Wonder Women(PX): Gloryhole, Finisher, Missionary Position
Supergirl: Missionary Position
Petra_Johanna_Lagerkvist: Gloryhole, Missionary Position (Unaligned)

Only girls I have with Missionary currently are: Liesellote, Koneko, Ayane, Saki, Ika Musume, Luna Himeki, Saki Tsuzua, Nayu Mizuhara, Saki Tsuzura, Felicia, Kuroplus, Kuromaru Girl, Umbreon, Ero Jill, Sefu Len, Wonder Women, Supergirl, Petra_Johanna_Lagerkvist.

Looking for more atm, especially if they're compatible with KuroPlus and Kuro Finisher/Gloryhole. I'ma be looking up more characters in the mean time, I lost a lot of characters I had left over from testing that weren't compatible enough, rip. Also I wonder how many girls wouldn't load just because I didn't have 1.1 before. I hope I can find them again, I've had so many chars fail the past couple years.

Now I get to play the "Mass download and test random characters, hoping they're compatible game", joy. People uploading characters without even trying to mention what they're compatible with never gets old. I guess with 800 half assed rapers it's a bit more difficult than it used to be when there were like 3 rapers, lol.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried to PM several times Fruitsmoothie to share his version of Sexmugen with me but he never gave me a simple reply... Can anyone post a working link of this guy so I could at least try the game out? I'm losing hope of ever finding a response from him.
Yeaaaah I just said to follow his diagnostic suggestions (or rather, that was directed in the context of the other poster's questions). As Fruitsmoothie has said in his other posts (and the one above mine), he gets too many PMs about his mugen. TBH, I don't even know what the hell it looks like; I'm more than happy with my own mugen (absolutely no bells and whistles...just heavily personally edited and up-to-date characters for me on the default mugen engine).

Anyone willing to share a version of the game with all the fun stages and characters already set up? This whole process seems a little over my head, and kind of intimidating to set up.
Sorry. I think this is like, the 6th time I've said this in the thread, but if you're new to mugen/H-mugen, you need to learn it to get the most out of it, because it's MADE to be heavily customizable and to encourage editing/character creation. I do get that people are lazy/don't have time or energy, so I empathize with you, however.

If you want my personal favorite pre-made mugen, I'd suggest Judael's (RMBD) screenpack. The characters may be a bit outdated, but IMHO it's the most well done in terms of the mugen itself, and it's both comprehensive and mostly H-compatible in terms of the character collection. While he's taken his hosting site offline, I think there are a few links to his collection in this thread (just do a search for RMDB or QoF here). Most other pre-made mugens are outdated or taken offline (e.g. Betmark's), unfortunately.

If not, you probably should just start from scratch like the rest of us and begin to amass a collection of characters. Get the latest mugen engine (1.1b IIRC). Go on the Ryona sakura uploader or make an account on Mugen Archive and peruse their +18 area. Gettag offers many of his characters for free too. It does get fun, like a treasure hunt, sorta.

And sorry if this seems complicated. Google is your friend. Or continue to ask questions.

@Fruitsmoothie:
Yeah, I think Mugen 1.1b is the most recent. At least, that's what I've been using forever. LOL, ogg and mid files...man those are pretty old. No mp3s or even wav files? Don't really have recommendations for 120+ character screenpacks or anything, but my own mugen is a complete 14x20 grid (280 characters), and yes, I have actually weeded it out for only the most compatible characters, so you can see I've been collecting quite a bit, heh, even after losing them due to HDD crashes. If you don't care about aesthetics, just modify the mugen.cfg file to your liking.

Man, that's too many characters to scroll through and see if I have improved versions/new characters. Sorry, just don't wanna put through the effort. But if it helps you, just lmk which characters you're missing or feel like there are newer versions, and I'll check my own. And I feel ya on the 'mass testing' issue. I already went on a rant about version control and the inability of the H-mugen community to collaborate on a single character effectively, so this WILL ALWAYS happen until the editors unite. For now, I do my own personal changelogs for my updates/edits, so I suggest you do that too. And I find the best way to figure out which character version is the most updated (aside from the dates of the files and upload dates or size of the files) is by the number of sprites in the sff file. Of course, I actually go through to check and sometimes I even undergo the tedious task of COMBINING two versions into one complete character, so that's something you may have to do as well. Good luck.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well thankfully it's a lot easier to find characters now than before when all the H mugen sites were dying. Dunno what happened to change things, but I'm glad the community seems to be doing better. Even though it seems there's still a lot of people making videos but refusing to share their edits. Modify other people's hard work that took years of experience to be able to complete, but they don't want anybody using their mods, lol. I mean, if they were original characters that they made from scratch, I'd totally understand it. That or WIP stuff that they don't want released. Seems other people finally just copied the characters from that one Fc2 guy and released them unless he finally released them himself? I stopped paying attention, but noticed the characters with similar positions turning up.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After that compilation post a few back I have come to realize that my collection is really out of date. When all the missionary stuff was coming out I just sorta assumed it was going to be sort of a gimmick and development emphasis would shift back to Kuro/Mino. It hasn't. Those two older rapers seem to have gotten almost no attention for a year or two it seems.

I just don't think I have the interest to spend most of a day getting my collection up to date. I'll still try to keep the OP updated with any major new things and take down expired links, though.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After that compilation post a few back I have come to realize that my collection is really out of date. When all the missionary stuff was coming out I just sorta assumed it was going to be sort of a gimmick and development emphasis would shift back to Kuro/Mino. It hasn't. Those two older rapers seem to have gotten almost no attention for a year or two it seems.

I just don't think I have the interest to spend most of a day getting my collection up to date. I'll still try to keep the OP updated with any major new things and take down expired links, though.
Pretty much my feel on it too. I bailed on the Mugen scene when it was getting super slow and the only updates were missionary and hella vanilla/boring characters being worked on. A year or two later and no change... It seems like there hasn't even been a major raper released in a very long time. People are rushing to put 1-3 moves on as many human rapers as possible for some reason. I don't understand it at all.

Have there been any quality non human rapers released lately with more than a few moves? Only one I kinda know of is Science for Adults, seems to have about 5-6 moves but still feels pretty incomplete. Mostly just summoning the little kid or the futa catgirl, then a couple machine animations.

I assume there are like 50 new Kuro versions with one or two new moves, that lack one or two moves of the other versions as well, lol. I have kuromaru_Lite, Kuromaru_plus, kuromaru_uplus (Though they seem the same, I should probably toss one.), and kuromaru_girl. Could never figure out if Kuro plus can cum in victim's mouths like kuro lite can (He can force bj, but there's no cum animation, in my versions anyways), dunno if plus can use the finisher either. My versions of kuro plus has trash controls too, he annoys the hell out of me, I should probably change them. Been so long since I messed with animations/files, it's gunna take me a while to remember everything.

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

People are rushing to put 1-3 moves on as many human rapers as possible for some reason. I don't understand it at all.
different strokes for different folks. and they are easier to make compatible characters for than kuromaru and mino which is why they're both mostly dead

Last edited:
OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

different strokes for different folks. and they are easier to make compatible characters for than kuromaru and mino which is why they're both mostly dead
That is understandable from a creator standpoint. As a player, if a raper only has 1-3 moves I get bored with it really fast. If all rapers just have the same moves I get bored of MUGEN itself really fast.

Kuro had gotten to the point that there were probably 10-20 moves that needed to be fleshed out for every victim that was developed. Same for Minotaur. I have little doubt that is what caused most creators to get burned out. But it also gave players so much variety of action within the match.

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

Whelp, seems my question/request was ignored, ah well guess I gotta be satisfied with videos instead.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whelp, seems my question/request was ignored, ah well guess I gotta be satisfied with videos instead.
Emerald_Gladiator did respond to you, though, on the previous page.

I haven't got any complete version of the game with stages and characters all set up and ready, but i do have some characters on my 4shared. So you could start there if you want to set it up on your own, it's a bit of work this way, but adding new characters gets easier with time if you start out like that.

It's how i did it many years ago, just downloaded the currently newest version of mugen, and added the characters i wanted. Took me some time to figure it out properly, but I'm glad i got into it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is understandable from a creator standpoint. As a player, if a raper only has 1-3 moves I get bored with it really fast. If all rapers just have the same moves I get bored of MUGEN itself really fast.

Kuro had gotten to the point that there were probably 10-20 moves that needed to be fleshed out for every victim that was developed. Same for Minotaur. I have little doubt that is what caused most creators to get burned out. But it also gave players so much variety of action within the match.
To your first point, I'd agree. The 4-move Bao set seems to be all anyone's really working on nowadays. It's good that we're getting a more unified community focusing on getting both victims AND rapers compatible with these 4 moves. On the flip side, you're right in that it does get quite redundant.

Kuro, for me, was overly ambitious AND had the problem of being vastly divisive. You have about 20 different versions of Kuro, and even the 'main' ones (lite, plus, short, whatever) vary enough so that it's arduous to unify them into a single 'perfect' Kuro. Not only that but when you have so many Kuros with so many moves, victim character creators need to sprite/code their characters to make them compatible with even just one Kuro (among other rapers), which is a ridiculous amount of work. In my eyes, Kuromaru needs a team to work on it collectively, first by condensing it into one Kuro, then slowly introducing new raper moves so that the victim character creators have time to address these moves.

Mino, for me, is a perfect balance of what a raper should be. About 8 different moves that vary enough to make the sex interesting and comprehensive, but also not TOO much so that victim character creators aren't overwhelmed trying to make their characters compatible (it helps that some Mino/Kuro positions overlap for victims). Had multiple capture/grappling attacks, groping, BJ, double-teams, clothing destruction, and even a unique KO finisher. To top it off, it has a female version, making it compatible with itself. I really can't think of how it could be better. My only gripe is that new characters that come out aren't entirely compatible with it, and I wish at the very least, those could have Mino KO compatibility.

Kuro HAS been worked on recently, albeit periodically (e.g. the Ryona Sakura uploader). Mino's fairly done, but I'm happy enough at his current state anyway. I'd much rather raper character creators focus on guys like Birdie, Zangief, Murakami Mob and even Psychoraper Vega (I think those characters have the potential to go further in their development, or in the case of MM, should be completely redone).

@Fruitsmoothie: Can't think of any recent non-human rapers with multiple moves (other than what you've named)...TBH, I prefer humans anyway, and it's not easy to be creative with non-humans for H-mugen purposes and it's even harder when you realize that most mugen characters ARE already human (meaning if you want a non-human raper, you need to actually start from scratch). I think Slime is probably one of the better looking and more widely compatible rapers, and I suppose Ero Jill counts (multiple monsters but with the same moves). Other than that, my non-human favorites are gimmicky things.

I replied to you already a few posts ago. Resources are scarce to come by and help isn't exactly plentiful (H-mugen support really just exists here, and a bit in Mugen archive, for English users), therefore be grateful because this is really all you're gonna get, especially since most newbies here DO get ignored when they say, "link to pre-made mugen plz". But yeah, if you're not willing to do any work for this, which is fine, go watch the videos.

However, my personal stance again is that H-mugen is still greatly enjoyable, but you need to put in the effort.

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this an unused sprite? I found 5 frames of it while looking through the most recent kuromaru's files.

It's from mugeryona1762 on the mugenryona uploader.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Kuromaru_ero" had me like "Ah, new version of kuro. Let's check this out". Turns out it's just the 100th version of Kuromaru_short, again.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the difference between Kuro short and Kuroplus or Kurolite? Still have gloryhole move?

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latest HD Mugen_ero vid

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys i just reformated my pc, restored my back ups but when i tried to run my mugen (QoF Redux 1.0) this error occurs:
Clipboard tail:
---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
---------------------------------------------------
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\dell laptop\Desktop\CJ Backup\QOF R 1.0\QOF redux\THE QUEEN OF FIGHTERS.EXE
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "ja".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 1558892...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM... OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1920x1080...render mode 2_4...trying 800x600x32 mode 0x0...failed.

can anyone help me?
i installed everything that needs to be installed (drivers) and my other games work, now mugen gives me an error CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library d3d11.dll, i guess this is due to sweetfx? (win 8.1)

Last edited:

KuroCoolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's what I was trying to get but it seems nobody is sharing anymore, I guess I got into this whole sex mugen a little too late...