What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

anyone here know how to edit the x and y axis of all the frames on an animation? It hurts adjusting them 1 by 1 in fighter factory
Click on button, then mark the animation(s) in the new window that pops up. Do multiple by holding shift or ctrl (usual windows marking style). Input the changes you need to make into the X and Y fields and press apply. Voila, all animations that have been marked have all of their frames altered by that much. :3

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Click on button, then mark the animation(s) in the new window that pops up. Do multiple by holding shift or ctrl (usual windows marking style). Input the changes you need to make into the X and Y fields and press apply. Voila, all animations that have been marked have all of their frames altered by that much. :3
. . .
. . . . . .
It's that easy? And here's me arseing about with Notepad's find-and-replace function. :|
I actually don't have that button on my Fighter Factory UI, for whatever reason. If anyone else here has the same issue, I found it in the drop-down menu under Animations->Alignment Tool.

I had all of this typed up before being enlightened as to the existence of this tool, so if anyone wants to see my unnecessary shenanigans it's in the spoiler below.

anyone here know how to edit the x and y axis of all the frames on an animation? It hurts adjusting them 1 by 1 in fighter factory
It should go without saying that you'll probably want to make backups before you start editing anything, just in case something goes wrong, especially if you're trying a new technique.

Windows Notepad has a find-and-replace function (Edit->Replace, or Ctrl+H) that can be used for this. There's a button in Fighter Factory to edit an animation as text. Copy and paste that text into notepad, use the find-and-replace feature to alter the numbers that correspond to frame alignments, copy it back over to Fighter Factory and apply the change. For reference, the typical format of one frame is:
Code:
Sprite Group Number,Sprite Number, X axis,Y axis, Time
A bit fiddly at first, but it saves a lot of time once you get used to it. Just be careful about altering text unintentionally. The X and Y axis numbers are usually (but not always) clumped together and separated from other text by whitespace, so in most cases editing both in one find-and-replace action, with a space before and after (eg: Find " 4,10 " and replace " 5,12 ") should prevent accidents.

You can use this technique to edit multiple animations at once in .air files directly as well, either in a text editor or in Fighter Factory with the "Animations->Text mode" drop-down menu option. I mostly use it to change the alignment of all of a "set" of animations (eg all of the character's piledriver/missionary victim animations) quickly. Copy the block of text in the .air file, paste it to notepad to avoid accidentally altering anything else, edit alignments, copy back to .air file.
Might still be a useful trick for swapping sprite numbers en masse in a few cases though.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Humbreon I love this thing it has to be the best one yet. The Ai uses it perfectly to, it lets you think your going to win and then it rapes you! but it doesn't end it right then no it lets you up and go again thinking you have a chance to win and then it rapes you again! only a few girls at lest what I have seem to work with it for both positions though.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's that easy huh? Damn, wasted a LOT of time editing sprites lol. Thanks for the tip.

Oh, and Xion, your Umbreon is looking excellent. Hoping for more moves, but I appreciate the KO finisher and fertilization anims (I'm trying to incorporate the latter into other rapers actually; I'd love to know how you did that, code-wise). The piledriver/missionary anim seems a little bit misaligned, but I'll just correct those on my end. Good work.

In other news, Gettag's WW and Supergirl chars are both out. They look pretty well done and I've been waiting for them (+Psylocke/Rogue) since I'm a DC/Marvel fanboy. I've got two general complaints though (who could complain about free stuff, right?)

1.) Version Control
Like pretty much all other mugen editors, Gettag doesn't seem to do a good job in version control. This is a huge problem/PitA because there's so many H versions of characters floating around that there's no real way to determine which version is the most updated (and it doesn't help that ignorant users on some uploader sites--e.g. mugenarchive--continually upload outdated characters AND call them new versions, which is confusing and fairly stupid).

I, and likely other mugen users, need to constantly take everything (sprites, anims, coding) from a new edit and throw it into the most complete version (usually the one with the most sprites/anims), which requires a TON of work, time, and diligence to maintain. I get that Gettag's (and others are) continually working on a character while new versions are simultaneously being updated, meaning it's not his fault but rather a lack of communication throughout the community (which is obviously the underlying problem). However, it's still awful to have to constantly RE-edit characters due to this.

Worse, it's even more tedious to find out exactly WHAT has been changed. Usually, Gettag drops a few basic changelogs, but even with those, it's still difficult to pinpoint the exact code, sprites, and anims which need to be moved. And that's only Gettag; for example, a new B Jenet was recently added to the ryona uploader with edits, but it's not the most edited version AND has no changelogs. Therefore, even before the arduous task of moving everything over to my more complete one, I need to go back and forth in scrutinizing missing or modified sprites/anims (in this case, about a thousand of them) JUST to see any changes.

So yeahhhh, for any other modders out there, my suggestion would be an extra text file providing the code or the sprite/anim numbers of everything you've changed from YOUR current version. Even though other users would have to modify their own if your base version was older, it saves them lots of time. OR you could simply be aware of any universal updates to the character and maintain the most recent one to use as your base.

(I'm slowly modifying my own WW with Gettag's edits right now...)
2.) Full R Compatibility
The second is less important but still annoying. Gettag, and other victim character creators, often don't make their victim characters compatible for many rapers. For example, Gettag's Supergirl, while awesome, is ONLY compatible with the "Bao" line of rapers, despite still having potentially compatible sprites/anims for other rapers (e.g. Abaoker, Mino, etc). I get that he's refraining from full compatibility because it saves him time and because it's not necessary for his own videos (which currently feature Brian and Dongwhan).

However, that does mean if other mugen users want compatibility with other rapers, they need to do it on their own. Again, it's not too big of a deal, since it's just the matter of knowing what sprite/anim numbers each raper uses and then finding a compatible-looking sprite/anim on a victim (in this case Supergirl), but it's still a PitA because the modders themselves could take the time to provide full raper compat for their victims, rather than throwing out a limited character, which then forces others to finish the work...and also leads back to my Problem #1 (too many versions floating around with different edits, since Gettag or the original modder would likely continue on with his work, oblivious to any edits to his character, and dump out further edits which force any editors to compensate, ad infinitum).

My solution here is that Gettag/other modders should split the work and outsource the task. Team up with a more experienced user (I wouldn't call myself that, but at least I can do the work, since it's really just mundane) and have that person or people add the compatibility for other rapers. Then when it's time to upload the character, he's providing a complete version without losing any time.

(After WW, I'm gonna have to go back and duplicate Supergirl's sprites/anims to fit other rapers I have).

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering, has anyone made an nsfw android 18?
Here's one. I didn't make it.
https://mega.nz/#!zl4FiDTI!QgBe992KvwFrSt_vCNoYE6XWWyYNO-LlVtQ6dkCDZxI

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's that easy huh? Damn, wasted a LOT of time editing sprites lol. Thanks for the tip.

Oh, and Xion, your Umbreon is looking excellent. Hoping for more moves, but I appreciate the KO finisher and fertilization anims (I'm trying to incorporate the latter into other rapers actually; I'd love to know how you did that, code-wise). The piledriver/missionary anim seems a little bit misaligned, but I'll just correct those on my end. Good work.
Which fertilization anim are you talking about? The one with the little cut-in panel where you see the seed going in, or the one after the screen fades to black?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which fertilization anim are you talking about? The one with the little cut-in panel where you see the seed going in, or the one after the screen fades to black?
The latter, but hey, kudos on the KO (fade to black scene) element as well! Actually, since I have you now, I'm most interested in the internal cumshot anims...trying to spice up Mino, since it appears most modders are done with him. :(

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The latter, but hey, kudos on the KO (fade to black scene) element as well! Actually, since I have you now, I'm most interested in the internal cumshot anims...trying to spice up Mino, since it appears most modders are done with him. :(
Wouldn't the latter actualy be the fade-to-black scene? :p But going by that I'm guessing you mean the other one lol. And that one is really just a helper created at the right time, either at "time = X" or "AnimElem = X". ANd the helper handles the rest. If you want to look at the helper, take a look at state number 60000 inside humpreon.cns, it's named Impregnation Helper even x)
As for those interior shots - they are really just explods because the timing for cumming is different a lot of the time so I can't make one common thing for them all.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mugen ero uploaded a new video, chun li vs all his aggressors only though, only new thing was ahegao stage 3 during mating press. Since japanese eroticism is hard to understand. I think he's focusing on the "immersive" experience between his victims and aggressors(the sounds make a difference) rather than adding something new entirely and i think that's why he still gets a lot of views and praise from his audience. Just my opinion though, anyway he says he'll be adding another video with various characters tomorrow (sauce is from his twitter account)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been pretty unimpressed with most the Mugen videos released lately. So many human rapers with vanilla positions, dunno why it became so popular. Out of all the things you could do to the girls, they choose missionary to focus on for years, lol. There was a Mystique video with prone anal a while ago, now that was awesome.

Oh, somebody added the Fighter from Dungeon and Fighter though, neat. Doubt she's compatible with kurolite though. Wish they'd do the rest of the cast too. I think there are a ton of them ripped for normal Mugen already. Don't see a default mage though.

http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/27734-dungeon-fighter-dungeon-fighter-online/

Last edited:

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i downloaded every single version on this post of mugen, and i still cant make new chars work, especialy the shana ones. Any help?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i downloaded every single version on this post of mugen, and i still cant make new chars work, especialy the shana ones. Any help?
Need a bit more to go on than that. Do they not show up in character select? Do they crash when you select them? Crash on select can be a number of issues, including having the wrong game version, messed up/incomplete files, etc. I wish devs mentioned what version of Mugen is required for the character. I think there's a new version of Mugen Plus out for a lot of the newer characters, it's part of the reason why I stopped giving out my version because I haven't updated it. Seems like a lot of the characters I tried adding lately wouldn't work anyways.

Problem is there don't seem to be a lot of characters that are fully compatible with Kurolite/Kuroplus (My favorite thanks to the Gloryhole move) and most the new rapers/moves out now. Seems like I might as well just start a new version. Everybody's been so into the missionary moves...No love for Kuro. Mugen Sprite Lover's Futa Morrigan is looking good though. Does he actually share his stuff? Kinda seems like just videos.

Last edited:

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In QoF they dont show up, in the mugen vercion i downloaded from one of the pages first post recomended its a mix of both, the mayority doesnt show up, and there is a few who show up without the icon, and crash when selected.the odd thing its that it is the lastes vercion of mugen, the 1.1 ...
So any help whould be very apreciated.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latest Gettag & Mugen_Ero HD vids

Gettag:

Mugen_Ero:

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, im using mugen 1.1 and the humpbreon gives this error.

Error message: Can't load Umbreon.sff
Error loading \Users\Bolty\Desktop\mugen\Nueva carpeta\Umbreon\Umbreon.def
Error loading p1

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Error loading p1

All I can say is: If you really are using Mugen 1.1 it should be working.
And judging by the above folder structure with a new folder in there n shit you probably made some kind of mistake somewhere along the way.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wouldn't the latter actualy be the fade-to-black scene? :p But going by that I'm guessing you mean the other one lol. And that one is really just a helper created at the right time, either at "time = X" or "AnimElem = X". ANd the helper handles the rest. If you want to look at the helper, take a look at state number 60000 inside humpreon.cns, it's named Impregnation Helper even x)
As for those interior shots - they are really just explods because the timing for cumming is different a lot of the time so I can't make one common thing for them all.
Whoops, yeah I meant the former. My bad.
Thanks Xion. Not much time right now to work on it, but I'll be sure to take a look and ask for your help if I have questions. Appreciate it!

Mugen ero uploaded a new video, chun li vs all his aggressors only though, only new thing was ahegao stage 3 during mating press. Since japanese eroticism is hard to understand. I think he's focusing on the "immersive" experience between his victims and aggressors(the sounds make a difference) rather than adding something new entirely and i think that's why he still gets a lot of views and praise from his audience. Just my opinion though, anyway he says he'll be adding another video with various characters tomorrow (sauce is from his twitter account)
Meh, nothing new. Another 'level' of Chun-Li in which she gets more corrupt. Woo. And as you said, more sounds (some of which don't exactly fit her voice anyway). Gettag's gaining on him, if he hasn't already superseded mugenero, because the former is actually using new and/or more interesting characters (esp the rapers) with newer moves. That and him sharing his characters appeals to me, hah.

The zombie swarm (like ero_Jill) was pretty cool though. Makes me want Gettag's new gang-up mugen game mode even more.

Error loading p1

Well, I'd still go with Fruitsmoothie's suggestions/inquiries as my diagnostic base; it seems that, as far as I can tell by looking at your previous posts, this problem isn't just limited to the Umbreon character, since you can't get newer characters to work. Furthermore, since I trust Xion and since I've gotten Umbreon to work for me personally, I'm thinking the problem is on your end and not with the character itself. Therefore, it may be a compatibility problem (although mugen 1.1b is what I'm using, and I don't have any issues).

Let's see...have you ensured that the character destination path (in the select.def file) and the actual folder are correct? I'm thinking that isn't the case since you wouldn't even have been able to select the character in the first place if it weren't.

Have you checked the Umbreon's .def file to see whether the files (e.g. sff, anim, cns) that it references are all in its folder? I personally think the best thing for you to do is redownload the file and replace your old one; my guess is that the .sff file (or some other file) didn't download correctly.

Do your other added characters have the same type of error, or do they simply not appear at all (or without a portrait) on the select screen?

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im using Vsync to add the chars, and i have diferent folders for diferent roosters of chars, right now im using more than 50 chars and they all work, the only one who doesnt is the umbreon. and its the same error if i add it via txt or in the chars folder, its always the same error. AND i downloaded it several times, so yeah im using japaness administrative, and i think my winrar is 32 could it be?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im using Vsync to add the chars, and i have diferent folders for diferent roosters of chars, right now im using more than 50 chars and they all work, the only one who doesnt is the umbreon. and its the same error if i add it via txt or in the chars folder, its always the same error. AND i downloaded it several times, so yeah im using japaness administrative, and i think my winrar is 32 could it be?
Could always try with 7zip since that's what I zipped it with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KuroCoolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoops, yeah I meant the former. My bad.
Thanks Xion. Not much time right now to work on it, but I'll be sure to take a look and ask for your help if I have questions. Appreciate it!

Meh, nothing new. Another 'level' of Chun-Li in which she gets more corrupt. Woo. And as you said, more sounds (some of which don't exactly fit her voice anyway). Gettag's gaining on him, if he hasn't already superseded mugenero, because the former is actually using new and/or more interesting characters (esp the rapers) with newer moves. That and him sharing his characters appeals to me, hah.

The zombie swarm (like ero_Jill) was pretty cool though. Makes me want Gettag's new gang-up mugen game mode even more.

Well, I'd still go with Fruitsmoothie's suggestions/inquiries as my diagnostic base; it seems that, as far as I can tell by looking at your previous posts, this problem isn't just limited to the Umbreon character, since you can't get newer characters to work. Furthermore, since I trust Xion and since I've gotten Umbreon to work for me personally, I'm thinking the problem is on your end and not with the character itself. Therefore, it may be a compatibility problem (although mugen 1.1b is what I'm using, and I don't have any issues).

Let's see...have you ensured that the character destination path (in the select.def file) and the actual folder are correct? I'm thinking that isn't the case since you wouldn't even have been able to select the character in the first place if it weren't.

Have you checked the Umbreon's .def file to see whether the files (e.g. sff, anim, cns) that it references are all in its folder? I personally think the best thing for you to do is redownload the file and replace your old one; my guess is that the .sff file (or some other file) didn't download correctly.

Do your other added characters have the same type of error, or do they simply not appear at all (or without a portrait) on the select screen?
I tried to PM several times Fruitsmoothie to share his version of Sexmugen with me but he never gave me a simple reply... Can anyone post a working link of this guy so I could at least try the game out? I'm losing hope of ever finding a response from him.