What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin protection magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

So I'm a bit stuck in the demo off dlsite
I helped the girl with a cat in a tree, the old man outside the church, the nun inside the church, and the guy who couldn't sleep in the bar. There's no events going off at the hot spring, am I missing anyone? I can't find anyone else with a !

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out, i think i had to talk to all the npcs again and use the bathroom several times for it all to trigger

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ho hum. There's a small update on DLSite, I guess, which is good news (in so far that it indicates the game is indeed still being worked on). The bad news is that the update takes the form of a changed release date, which is now end of April.

Still, that probably gives me enough time to make it so there is a partial English patch on Day 1. Silver linings and whatnot.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree, any update is better than nothing! I really don't want to see this game die, as I think it has a lot of potential. Thank you so much for tackling the translation Habisain, even if you just do the demo (or a partial). I'll take all the English I can get!

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you so much for tackling the translation Habisain, even if you just do the demo (or a partial). I'll take all the English I can get!
Why can't it be both? RPGMaker Trans has the great ability of not actually caring what game the patch is applied to, so a demo translation can be applied to a full game as a partial. Heck, in principle you can apply an RPGMaker Trans patch to a completely unrelated game, and you'd probably get some of it translated (at least the menu system, I suspect).

Also, is there any interest in a partial demo patch? That's actually pretty much ready for me to put out already, although its waiting on the final RPGMaker Trans v4 release.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why can't it be both? RPGMaker Trans has the great ability of not actually caring what game the patch is applied to, so a demo translation can be applied to a full game as a partial. Heck, in principle you can apply an RPGMaker Trans patch to a completely unrelated game, and you'd probably get some of it translated (at least the menu system, I suspect).

Also, is there any interest in a partial demo patch? That's actually pretty much ready for me to put out already, although its waiting on the final RPGMaker Trans v4 release.
Sure, since judging from the screenshots, you did really good work. And the game wouldn't be out before August or so.

Does RPGMaker Trans autotranslate the game, or does it patch your translation over the game?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i second that habisain I'd love to see the game in english albiet in a partial format just to play it again lol.

April seems a good month to release anywhere around june or july usually can have minor problems what with comiket and summer season around the corner.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPGMaker Trans is just a patching tool, so you run it over the game using my patch and it generates a version of the game which contains my translations. Gandalfrockman has been working on tools which autotranslate RPGMaker Trans patch's, but I'm not sure that they'd work on this game (technical reason: Searothonc have used custom escape codes which are only valid in certain parts of the dialogue - not sure how well autotranslation tools would preserve this).

As to releasing: We'll see. Due to what's happened with my other patch, I'm not in a good mood about releasing stuff anymore.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sure, since judging from the screenshots, you did really good work. And the game wouldn't be out before August or so.

Does RPGMaker Trans autotranslate the game, or does it patch your translation over the game?
It puts all the text into structured text files where you can translate it, then it writes it back into the game files. The beauty of it is that it will write the text back in to it's proper place even if the game file has changed.

Using RPG maker, you'd have to redo (for example) all the text on a map if the author added a new event. This allows you to use your existing translation to change the map, then you just translate the new event.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It puts all the text into structured text files where you can translate it, then it writes it back into the game files. The beauty of it is that it will write the text back in to it's proper place even if the game file has changed.

Using RPG maker, you'd have to redo (for example) all the text on a map if the author added a new event. This allows you to use your existing translation to change the map, then you just translate the new event.
That's a better summary than what I wrote. And of course, this means that any patch for the demo will also work on the full game (unless the text changes).

I've just released a prerelease of RPGMaker Trans v4.0 ( , click the downloads button). A very rough prerelease of the demo patch can be found . I've not editted it much, or had a chance to update the name of the game to something more grammatically correct. Things that are translated: Items/Skills/Interface (mostly)/Some random maps/A bunch of things not in the demo/All of the text when talking to Felengel through the Familiar command (so if you don't know what to do, you can use "Familiar" to talk to Felengel and find out)/Map Names/Monsters, probably a few other things.

Oh, and for reference, Searothonc really know their stuff about Celtic myth. I'm normally pretty good at mythologies, but working out some of them (e.g. バーヴァンシー = Baobhan Sith) was pretty tough.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've just released a prerelease of RPGMaker Trans v4.0 ( , click the downloads button). A very rough prerelease of the demo patch can be found . I've not editted it much, or had a chance to update the name of the game to something more grammatically correct. Things that are translated: Items/Skills/Interface (mostly)/Some random maps/A bunch of things not in the demo/All of the text when talking to Felengel through the Familiar command (so if you don't know what to do, you can use "Familiar" to talk to Felengel and find out)/Map Names/Monsters, probably a few other things.

Oh, and for reference, Searothonc really know their stuff about Celtic myth. I'm normally pretty good at mythologies, but working out some of them (e.g. バーヴァンシー = Baobhan Sith) was pretty tough.
I'll check out the new version.

Japanese transliterations of Gaelic???? You're a braver man than I to tackle that!

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm trying to load the game i want to patch in the gui of rpgtrans but it comes out with some script errors with python or something is anyone else getting this ?

Also thanks for the pre-release.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll check out the new version.

Japanese transliterations of Gaelic???? You're a braver man than I to tackle that!
Well, I recognised Red Caps and Glashtyn from good old UK folklore. A lot of the others I just put the Japanese into Google, and most of them I was able to get from there.... And after doing most of them, I noticed that the file names for most of the monsters pictures have mostly correct English names in them.

ToaruLL said:
I'm trying to load the game i want to patch in the gui of rpgtrans but it comes out with some script errors with python or something is anyone else getting this ?
Ah, crap. Indeed it isn't working for some reason. I'll try to fix it tomorrow, but it's way too late at the moment. The CLI should work, if you can't wait.

EDIT: OK, so that error was literally one word out of place. I've uploaded v4.0a, which fixes the bug in GUI. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah the gui works now but when it finishes patching it pops up with some errors
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\rbpatcher\rbcomms.py", line 132, in startRubies
File "C:\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\rbpatcher\rbcomms.py", line 132, in <listcomp>
File "C:\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\workers\rbpatcher\rbcomms.py", line 126, in openRuby
File "C:\Python34\lib\subprocess.py", line 823, in __init__
File "C:\Python34\lib\subprocess.py", line 1037, in _get_handles
File "C:\Python34\lib\subprocess.py", line 1069, in _make_inheritable
OSError: [WinError 6] The handle is invalid

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. That's annoying. It seems that Windows has some very specific ways of breaking stuff, and because I'd left the debugRb flag on it crashed for the GUI EXE where there's no console. As I tested it from the Python script, where there is a console, no crash.

v4.0b is now uploaded, which should fix this. And this time I've verified that the executable build of the GUI does indeed work, so hopefully that's the end of that.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game will out on April.

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm... You produce more empty glass jars by drinking potions or at least the liquor. When I sold them at the store the text came up outside but there was no CG accompanying it. I guess you are right @peeing without empty jars, it just isn't implemented now. Thanks again.
I managed to get it to trigger: Buy ~8 liquor. Drink until the cat speaks up. Drink again, heroine speaks up. Drink 3 more for good measure.
Now get to a sell-able vendor before the pee scene triggers, and sell all yo bottles.
Run around some more, eventually (this may take a while) the uncontrolled pee scene should trigger.
This will durability:=0 your panties, if you're wearing any, which means you'll jump to 50 shame (if your stats are high enough, you can still walk around town)

On a separate note, as I'm playing through this again: Has anyone figured out what the "creampied" status does?
You can get it by losing to slimes and then resisting penetration, and it goes away from sleep, but I haven't found what it actually changes...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get it to trigger: Buy ~8 liquor. Drink until the cat speaks up. Drink again, heroine speaks up. Drink 3 more for good measure.
Now get to a sell-able vendor before the pee scene triggers, and sell all yo bottles.
Run around some more, eventually (this may take a while) the uncontrolled pee scene should trigger.
This will durability:=0 your panties, if you're wearing any, which means you'll jump to 50 shame (if your stats are high enough, you can still walk around town)

On a separate note, as I'm playing through this again: Has anyone figured out what the "creampied" status does?
You can get it by losing to slimes and then resisting penetration, and it goes away from sleep, but I haven't found what it actually changes...
I believe getting creampied status will stop you from casting Witchcraft. If it doesn't then either I'm wrong or (if you're using the rough translation) the translation has broken something.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, the slimes cannot take Brigits virginity. The game has a tightly defined definition of virginity, which is broken hymen (not quite correct, but whatever), and apparently the slimes are not substantial enough to break it. There's even a conversation about this when you first land on the slime island, and if you check your status after being molested by the slimes you'll still count as a virgin.

(In fact, that entire system isn't completely implemented in the demo. If you hack in a vibrator, and then hack things around so that Brigit uses it masturbating, despite having a deflowering scene it still won't register...)
Found out through more messing with the files how to remove the virgin barrier by forcing a scene with the rpg maker.
You have to take one of the Jellyfish monsters from the Forest and modify it in the way like in the screenshot. Then you can chose Scenes in the game.
If you input the number 134 you get the scene that makes her lose her virginity (an actual in battle rape in the full version)
150-164 are the losing CGs
184 is the Scene from the beginning with the mummy
185 is a human anal scene, but you have a missing map file error
120+ Are the in battle scenes (Some Blowjobs, Anal, Doublepenetration and fingering, no pure Vaginal Sex though...)
80-100 are the urination scenes
However, the numbers are rough estimates since the game runs rather slow for some reason when she loses her virginity.
There is no chance in the game, but the Vibrator doesn't make a bloody mess anymore.

Alternatively if you don't own the rpg maker, you can also hack yourself into the scene with cheat engine. The Value for the Jellyfish Scene is 154
and the one for the Plant Scene is 153.

Attachments

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can you explain it better in context with using cheat engine completely on lost on what your trying to say bringing an enemy to a different part of the map?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can you explain it better in context with using cheat engine completely on lost on what your trying to say bringing an enemy to a different part of the map?
You have this big map later on in the game, where there are lots of different enemys. You have an after battle lose scene with the plant monsters in the lower right of the map where they tittyfuck her and make some pink fog in the scene
And you have the jellyfish in the upper right of the map which tittyfuck her and come in her face after you lose.
So... Lose to the plant, search for 153*2+1 in tthe cheatengine, then lose against the jellyfish and search for 154*2+1, lose against the plant again and search for 153*2+1 again... And so on, until you have the adress that you need. Then set it to 134*2+1 or 269 and check it, so it stays that way. Every time an enemy rapes you now or you lose again you get the 134 scene, the one where a tentacle double penetrates her.

If you wonder why XXX*2+1, because RPG MAker for some reason saves its variables in that format
Edit: Checked it after habisains comment, It is not working. Which is imo strange, since you can store or change other variables with the cheatengine at will.
Second try it worked, but it is was buggy and crashed the game

It is variable 44 in RPG Maker

Last edited: