What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin protection magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Aight, I've slain the piggy bank and added 6 more letters to the title, hoping that'll make everyone happy and get the thread out of offtopic town.

The bad news is that I haven't found an author blog or somesuch listed anywhere, just an "email at ... for bug reports / feedback".
So the only thing we can do for updates is watch the announcement page and see when the demo gets updated (it's still at last-modified 29th Oct atm).

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, that does appear to be the case. I first found this about a week before the demo went live via a custom Google search, and after noting that the release date had gone (originally this was October) and not finding any mention of the game anywhere else on the net, worried that it was vapourware. Only for the demo to come out the next day, but whatever...

In fact, if I had a major criticism so far, it's that the author really needs to do better publicity.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It says late november, I'm expecting it anytime now =)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, don't be so negative! There's like 4 hours to go before the last DLSite Release Window of the month, so it could still happen!

In all seriousness, even if it is delayed, I wouldn't be too surprised; so many H-games are delayed these days, so whatever. Especially considering it's the circles first work, so I doubt they'd have a decent handle on how long it takes to make games.

EDIT: OK, so it's officially delayed now. Ah well, hopefully it won't be for too long.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, don't be so negative! There's like 4 hours to go before the last DLSite Release Window of the month, so it could still happen!

In all seriousness, even if it is delayed, I wouldn't be too surprised; so many H-games are delayed these days, so whatever. Especially considering it's the circles first work, so I doubt they'd have a decent handle on how long it takes to make games.

EDIT: OK, so it's officially delayed now. Ah well, hopefully it won't be for too long.
Aww... that's a shame. I wish there were a blog or something that told us what was going on.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I said before, the one thing that I'd like Searothonc to do is improve communications. However, interestingly I did manage to find a Pixiv account over , but that's pretty much devoid of information as well (it's just an alternative download for the demo, I think).

fiffa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well we are in december now, shoulda been out by now. Either its delayed further or we can expect it this weekend. :) I rly hope for the last :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At present there is still no communications, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. My suspicion is that the next time there'll be any form of communication is a change of the release date on DLSite, hopefully followed by a release very shortly afterwards.

fiffa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At present there is still no communications, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. My suspicion is that the next time there'll be any form of communication is a change of the release date on DLSite, hopefully followed by a release very shortly afterwards.
;( makes me sad to read ;(

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just what we fear the author just change the release to the end of january

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, don't be so negative. It's not like the game is cancelled outright.

And on the plus side, the games demo has been updated. The note says you've got up to Chapter 1 (as opposed to the tutorial only version before). Silver linings and all that.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All hope is NOT lost, cheer up.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone been playing the new demo?

Took about an hour for me to figure that there's a basement in the second witches house. And all I found there was some lousy stick. The cat tells me to stick it up my bum but I just can't figure out what to do with it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated demo huh? I should give it a try. This game actually looks pretty fun. Nice characters, and some interesting gameplay mechanics.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Took about an hour for me to figure that there's a basement in the second witches house. And all I found there was some lousy stick. The cat tells me to stick it up my bum but I just can't figure out what to do with it.
Did you try sticking it up your bum?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talk to the witch and she'll make a staff out of it. Anyone know if you can lose your virginity in this game? Only enemy I found with a gor scene was the tentacle fish/plant. Also how the fuck do I save? Can I only save after each chapter?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Talk to the witch and she'll make a staff out of it. Anyone know if you can lose your virginity in this game? Only enemy I found with a gor scene was the tentacle fish/plant. Also how the fuck do I save? Can I only save after each chapter?
It took me an hour to find the basement in the house and now you're telling me to find the witch?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took me an hour to find the basement in the house and now you're telling me to find the witch?
She's right at the cauldron outside the basement. Not that hard to find her...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The last option in the menu is the System menu.