What's new

RPG [ScaleGarden] New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

Woah so you did /threads/uncensor-request-for-scalegardens-sangeki-no-gear.8789/"]this[/URL]?

That's amazing dude, we appreciate a lot your work. :D
Actually that was not me, but I didn't like those decensors so I did my own improved versions. No offence to the other guy!

I'll upload a few samples.

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/91ajcacoj/c55541fe/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/tmrlzoqx9/7746f909/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/kpnf9amll/8759ff88/

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually that was not me, but I didn't like those decensors so I did my own improved versions. No offence to the other guy!

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/91ajcacoj/c55541fe/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/tmrlzoqx9/7746f909/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/kpnf9amll/8759ff88/
Wow that looks amazing :eek:

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

I'm not even working with a tablet at the moment, just a mouse -_-

Can't wait to get another one.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those look great. The originals weren't satisfactory and it was getting harder to make decensors. The post on undertow was in fact a request. No one else seemed interested though. It'll be great if we end up with a full set of decensored images.

Edited to be clickable.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those look great. The originals weren't satisfactory and it was getting harder to make decensors. The post on undertow was in fact a request. No one else seemed interested though. It'll be great if we end up with a full set of decensored images.

Edited to be clickable.
Thanks for that! I have decensored all the sprites. I'll consider uploading them all if people like my sample versions?

As for the CG im not so confident at attempting that without a tablet. So it may be a while before i do anyhting like that.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, that uncensored version look amazing.

Love the hair on there and everything, please continue with that effort man!

I may have to redownload and re-play Sangeki once you're done with that.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude, that uncensored version look amazing.

Love the hair on there and everything, please continue with that effort man!

I may have to redownload and re-play Sangeki once you're done with that.
I've added a new thread containg all the sprite uncensors. As i said though may be a while before I attempt the CG due to no tablet, sorry.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for my work though! It's nice to finally share them :)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

atleast i hope this time it wont be a black guy who steals ur V-card without any other option, like the 2 other games

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some cute panties other than plain solid color would be nice as well. She seems like a fashoinable girl so i can only hope!

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... no news about this game right? :(

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is not unusual for scale garden though right? Or have we been lost out at sea for a bit longer than is normal now?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nothing out of the ordinary so let's stop bumping this, please.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is not unusual for scale garden though right? Or have we been lost out at sea for a bit longer than is normal now?
I agree, we could start worrying on 6 months from now on, 1.5-2.5 years is their usually work-line.

Let's stop bumping this until there is some news, it only increases the hype.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing that most of you guys are missing is that he changed the whole game platform and started doing new animations and character sprites. This might've extended the whole process since he probably had to transfer everything from RPG MAKER XP to RPG MAKER MV... I don't think there's a converter for something like that.

In a post that was posted on 2015/11/28 he said that he's switching to MV because of resolution and few other things. Add to that that he never worked in MV before and had to learn how to use it, not to mention scripting since it's all Java from what I understand. + sprites, maps, and tons of other things.

After that, he also said he's bought Live2d to make animated scenes which also took probably a lot of time to learn, adjust, implement...

I personally don't see the game coming out anytime soon because of the things I mentioned... It's either going to be the end of 2017 or start of summer 2018...

I'm praying that I'm wrong but...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You all seem to have forgotten what I mentioned from the last game.
Remember! The last game had a nice introduction to animated scenes and if payed atention that last game took longer in development than any of the previous ones.
I'm betting that the author will be aiming to release a game where every scene will be animated and since he's so kin with details, thus it's taking longer than usual.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But any script he coded for Rhode, he couldn't use in RPG MAKER MV. He had to do every script and every event all over again for the new system and I doubt anything he made in RPG MAKER XP could be moved to RPG MAKER MV.

I'm assuming that RPG MAKER MV has some inbuilt system for image animations so he didn't have to do much there but...

I don't know much about the Live2D program he said that he's going to use to animate scenes, but I assume it's going to be like a GIF he that just loads up in RPG MAKER MV.

All in all, I get why the game is delayed, I just hope it's not going to be another year of waiting even though it probably will be. :(

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odd that it's taken so long, maybe dev met with an unfortunate elevator accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.