What's new

RPG [ScaleGarden] New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

I don't think so. Rather he may use the program used for those animations to make some elements of the game, but that's all. He's been working on it for some time now, so I think that would require some major changes. Not that it matters that much, game should still be great.
But what makes you think he hasn't been working on a full animated game since the start?
From what I've seen that's what it points to. It could be pretty much the reason why this game is taking longer than the others.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just was under the impression that he got that 2D something lately. It's been on sale lately, at least some sites like pixiv show that. Well, he could use it or something else . Just my first impression. Didn't mean to crush anyone dreams ;) .

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm fan of earlier works, they looks more anime stylish.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So those of you who are well versed with the moon runes, find any new updates?

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully it doesn't go the way Duke Nuke'm Forever did.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

SCGarden tends to have pretty large periods of silence, so I'm not worried. Hopefully the decent amount of time he seems to be spending developing this new game means it'll have a good deal of content. The last game was rather anemic.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope, he will release it soon.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Recently he has updated his site with a little bit information. Could someone make accurate translation?

Last edited:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boasting of some non-СG art. May be he'll upload some more like the last time.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wew man it's been a while, anyone know this guy's twitter handle? Maybe we can glimpse at some updates there?

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think he uses twitter. He's probably busy with FFXV since he did mention that he was anticipating the game in his previous updates.

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he should, its an awesome game, finished it myself with 40 hours played at level 76, still need to do sidequests and hunts though! so much to do, even have the airship(aircar?) now:p

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope the heroine can be more... less manipulated by plot now than Rhode :/

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

His games always takes a long time, scalegarden extra time debugging them thoroughly himself before releasing games too

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope the heroine can be more... less manipulated by plot now than Rhode :/
lol, I doubt that. All of his heroines are basically living puppets especially once the H starts. Rhode was probably the worst since she had plenty of opportunities to get out of her situation.....Heroine of second game had it the best there were fewer forced scenes with her. I'll say Rain and Ellen are about equal, they both had their fair share of ridiculously forced scenes and avoidable ones.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, I doubt that. All of his heroines are basically living puppets especially once the H starts. Rhode was probably the worst since she had plenty of opportunities to get out of her situation.....Heroine of second game had it the best there were fewer forced scenes with her. I'll say Rain and Ellen are about equal, they both had their fair share of ridiculously forced scenes and avoidable ones.
How could Rhode get out of her situation?

The only reason she even came here to the fortress was because her father(the king) was going to force her to marry to one of the suitors. So she ran away and hid in the fortress. Unluckily for her, one of her suitors was Wolff(the black guy) found out she was in the fortress, then hired those goblins to kidnapped her, rescued her and then he blackmailed her into submission.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One day, I'm going to be rich.

And that day, I will personally buy the fuck out of ScaleGarden and Nounanka and pay them 20000$/game for making monthly games for me.

Well, since I'll be rich I suppose I could share those games with you guys, dont thank me, ur welcome :).

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll probably do some decensoring work on the sprites if the game comes out.

I did it for Sangeki previously, just not shared my work yet as im still new here.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll probably do some decensoring work on the sprites if the game comes out.

I did it for Sangeki previously, just not shared my work yet as im still new here.
Woah so you did ?

That's amazing dude, we appreciate a lot your work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.