RPG [ScaleGarden] New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] New Game

Jesus, that heroine is cute.

I guess it wouldn't be a pure heroine in an h-game if they didn't have a pair of milk tanks.
Small breasted characters are usually portrayed as the sporty and adventurous types. Big breasted characters on the other hand are often more dim-witted and innocent.

Stereotypes exist in games because people find them more comfortable.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, but those are pillows! I can handle big but once they hit F or are basically wet potato bags, just... No.
But it's all down to how well the game plays, in the end.
Also,
feeling of pureness and a pair of lewd breasts
seems a little self-contradictory to me.

OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, but those are pillows! I can handle big but once they hit F or are basically wet potato bags, just... No.
But it's all down to how well the game plays, in the end.
Also, seems a little self-contradictory to me.
So women with big breasts can't be innocent?
I guess it will depend on how you play the game, right?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So women with big breasts can't be innocent?
I guess it will depend on how you play the game, right?
nope, knowing the trend of sc you will be groped into submission

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont think it will be by the end of december in allllllllll honesty

and if you mean 2015 (i know you did) it will be by the end of december then XD
Nah not even. Scale Garden usually keeps to that two year thing and in all honestly if they didn't the game might not turn out that good.
I would say the earliest that we'll see this thing on Dlsite is Jan 2017.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nope, knowing the trend of sc you will be groped into submission
This. I missed a wee quantifier with my earlier post. But I am looking forward to this. I'm guessing SC is a team and not a one-guy affair and I think Rhode's Fortress was a pretty good learning tool for the coder. Hopefully they've got more of a handle on where they want the game to go.
There's one thing I said that I still stand by: How about a main antagonist that doesn't make me reach for the sick bucket? Greg (SnG) was passable, but not what any sane person would consider attractive.
Haven't really played anything before that -seen shots-, but it seems SC has a talent for drawing cute MCs and has gotten better over time.
As far as the fighting goes, I still prefer SnGs over RF. Far more intuitive and a hell of a lot easier to pick up. It didn't make the game easier, but more accessible. I wonder what they're going to do this time!

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Greg (SnG) was passable, but not what any sane person would consider attractive.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLYmxtaxbk

i think the battle system will be something very different from both, sc tries to make every game feel diferent and i have to give them a lot of credit for doing that instead of the lazy route.

OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Added 2 new pictures to the spoiler in first post.
Also, like before before, if someone translates the new text I'll add it too, of course.

I sure as hell hope that Umero is wrong with guessing a 2017 release, but we'll see as soon as it's done. :D

Darkstrain

Reputation score

damn, that girls has a lot of flesh to grope, i like the plumpiness without being fat... i vote this girl best girl in sc for now

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah not even. Scale Garden usually keeps to that two year thing and in all honestly if they didn't the game might not turn out that good.
I would say the earliest that we'll see this thing on Dlsite is Jan 2017.
Well he already started creating pictures last August 2014. If he doesn't take his time on trying new gameplay mechanics(that most ended up not being implemented sadly) like what he did with his fourth game then I bet it'll get released around late 2016 since that's his usual time frame on making most of his games. But I don't mind if it takes him a little longer as long as he doesn't rush it and end up having an incomplete game like the fourth again.

Added 2 new pictures to the spoiler in first post.
Also, like before before, if someone translates the new text I'll add it too, of course.

I sure as hell hope that Umero is wrong with guessing a 2017 release, but we'll see as soon as it's done. :D
I kinda preferred the first design. Seems like he increased the bust size again to make it look like they're gonna pop out and her eyes look creepy. With some google-fu it seems he also wants to add glasses.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It's me again
Happy new year.
I have a feeling I can work harder this year.

Now, the heroine's design has become like this.
I've trimmed her hair and make her look healthier.
I've tightened the dress around her boobs, hard.
Also, I may give her a pair of glasses.

Well then, best regards this year too.

And again, not very confident in my English.

Reactions: Oiz

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh no, not glasses :(, design was awesome like that... I hope that he will make them optional at least!

OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I kinda preferred the first design. Seems like he increased the bust size again to make it look like they're gonna pop out and her eyes look creepy. With some google-fu it seems he also wants to add glasses.
I think it might just be the perspective, as the zoomed standing-picture doesn't look like it has increased bust size. It even looks less, since he tightened the dress. I like her design the most of all the heroines until now, but opinions tend to vary.

It's me again
Happy new year.
I have a feeling I can work harder this year.

Now, the heroine's design has become like this.
I've trimmed her hair and make her look healthier.
I've tightened the dress around her boobs, hard.
Also, I may give her a pair of glasses.

Well then, best regards this year too.

And again, not very confident in my English.
Thanks again, I really appreciate your contribution to this thread! :D
And again, added it to the first post!

Oh no, not glasses :(, design was awesome like that... I hope that he will make them optional at least!
I'm pretty sure they'll be optional... Maybe for some events you'll need them, but I think after the first time, they'll just be unlocked clothing, like in previous games. At least that's my guess, since the three pictures we got until now, are all without glasses.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where did you find the 2 new pics I can't find them on his site and the ones on the front page aren't showing up.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where did you find the 2 new pics I can't find them on his site and the ones on the front page aren't showing up.
scgarden.x.fc2. com/project06.html

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it might just be the perspective, as the zoomed standing-picture doesn't look like it has increased bust size. It even looks less, since he tightened the dress. I like her design the most of all the heroines until now, but opinions tend to vary.
I agree with you, perspective and a good pose can change the (seen) bust size :p
And also yes the character design is his best one to date :D

I'm pretty sure they'll be optional... Maybe for some events you'll need them, but I think after the first time, they'll just be unlocked clothing, like in previous games. At least that's my guess, since the three pictures we got until now, are all without glasses.
Hope you're right ;)

To access his site use a referrer blocker like anonym.to:

And here are the images:

@Oiz
You shouldn't hotlink to the blog especially for the images, often this doesn't work ;)

Last edited:
OP
Oiz

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update on ScaleGarden's page.
Changed the url from project06 to project07.
Boobs spill over from the top more now and the head/face got changed.
As for the text, here's some shitty google translation:

What it was variously changed.
Oita, such as became ish people.
Tits also worked hard to look like softer.
We want to deliver as it has been Shidaka massaging the early boobs since.

It longer will fly braid.
And I hope even a little longer was in this position of the length to think the trouble.

(For the new project page see 1st post)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello hello hello.
Looks like there's a new update since 11/1 and what do I see?
A goody goody animation of the mc in standing pose.
I like where this is going :D
As I said from his last game, it looked like the author was aiming for animated cgs, so maybe now he's aiming to a completely animated game?
Any thoughts?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think so. Rather he may use the program used for those animations to make some elements of the game, but that's all. He's been working on it for some time now, so I think that would require some major changes. Not that it matters that much, game should still be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.