What's new

RPG Maker Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sarah's Life v0.6 - [*NEW UPDATE* 30-8]

Is this project dead?
His last Patreon post is 2 weeks old - I think the project's death have been greatly exaggerated...

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He could be on vacation :)

sou93mondal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He could be on vacation :)
One other patron posted this "Hey Everyone, I was able to contact Impure. It looks like he was unable to access his Patreon account. It's probably best that he explained what happened. Anyways, expect him to update everyone on Sunday or so."

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One other patron posted this "Hey Everyone, I was able to contact Impure. It looks like he was unable to access his Patreon account. It's probably best that he explained what happened. Anyways, expect him to update everyone on Sunday or so."
Is it? So what is stopping him to log in here and to tell it personally? Access to patreon?
It doesn't look like.

sou93mondal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it? So what is stopping him to log in here and to tell it personally? Access to patreon?
It doesn't look like.
I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. His last post here was on august 30th. That's almost 2 months of silence from him.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll probably stay a patreon pledge for next month but if not word by then I think I'll just stop it. Hopefully he shows his face soon though.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully he's alright.

While not perfect I want to see this project till completion.

Been playing almost all versions released ever since the very first one!

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully he's alright.

While not perfect I want to see this project till completion.

Been playing almost all versions released ever since the very first one!
Half of the comments on his patreon page are deleted. Noone except him, can do it. So, There is nothing else to add. It speaks for itself. Just leave that project to be. And give your support to some other developer.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't believe he's abandoning it. Such a half-assed game, I doubt he's putting more than a couple of hours per day and cashing 2,5K every month. If that's not a dream job, I don't know what is.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update from someone commenting on his Patreon page. Not sure how accurate this is and it doesn't explain his disappearance:

"Finally I have some update on the situation. Good news is he is planning to release the v0.7 on Monday (may be Sunday). Bad news is that it will be very short. A moth ago or so he found a job which kept him busy, he out sourced it to a freelancer (south asian) who failed to deliver it by the said deadline. Impure managed to render few scenes during the last couple of weeks and with some previous renders he manage to put something to gather for the next release. Please ignore the bugs as he didn't had any time to test it properly"............This was before other negative comments got deleted from his patreon !!
Do you work for impure for posting fake or misleading post with purpose to get more money from his current patrons?
it is quite clear now that nothing is going to happens. Even if he is going to give that short update. It is probably going to be one events with couple pictures.
this project is dead.

MoeffG

Reputation score

Do you work for impure for posting fake or misleading post with purpose to get more money from his current patrons?
it is quite clear now that nothing is going to happens. Even if he is going to give that short update. It is probably going to be one events with couple pictures.
this project is dead.
Are you a patreon of impure and can see the comments, or why are throwing around random accusations of people being on his payroll?
You seriously need to work on your conversation/discussion skills as making stuff up only invalidates your opinions if you don't have anything to back it up.

And considering what sou93mondal said, it was quite clear that what he quoted was not first hand, but from a source with unknown links to impure, therefore had to be taken with a grain of salt.
Even more so, that if what the quote sais is true, it's not even in favor of impure, with him outsourcing his work and not mentioning that fact or that he got a new job.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another update from someone commenting on his Patreon page. Not sure how accurate this is and it doesn't explain his disappearance:

"Finally I have some update on the situation. Good news is he is planning to release the v0.7 on Monday (may be Sunday). Bad news is that it will be very short. A moth ago or so he found a job which kept him busy, he out sourced it to a freelancer (south asian) who failed to deliver it by the said deadline. Impure managed to render few scenes during the last couple of weeks and with some previous renders he manage to put something to gather for the next release. Please ignore the bugs as he didn't had any time to test it properly"............This was before other negative comments got deleted from his patreon !!
Really? I could not see that comment my self on his patreon page. Also yeah if this comment is true imprue has successfully lost a patreon. WTF is he doing outsourcing his work, seriously.

sou93mondal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? I could not see that comment my self on his patreon page. Also yeah if this comment is true imprue has successfully lost a patreon. WTF is he doing outsourcing his work, seriously.
Read it on other forum . I'll pm u the link.
Edit-- Sent both of you the aforementioned forum link.

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Read it on other forum . I'll pm u the link.
Edit-- Sent both of you the aforementioned forum link.
Thank you for the link, but honestly if it is not mentioned on the patreon I do not really trust it. Also some other patreon had mentioned that Impure would have returned on Sunday, however so far it did not happen.

I do not know what happened to Impure, and to be fair I do not think he would just leave a 2.5 thousand dollar paying job just like this.
I hope he is okay, but as a customer I will simply stop supporting it for now. If he comes back and has a very convincing explanation with the promised updates I might come back but that is very unlikely. Also I must say this and some other recent developments have shaken my trust to patreon creators greatly. So most likely I will not support any new patreons from now and on.

Last edited:

sou93mondal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the link, but honestly if it is not mentioned on the patreon I do not really trust it. Also some other patreon had mentioned that Impure would have returned on Sunday, however so far it did not happen.

I do not know what happened to Impure, and to be fair I do not think he would just leave a 2.5 thousand dollar paying job just like this.
I hope he is okay, but as a customer I will simply stop supporting it for now. If he comes back and has a very convincing explanation with the promised updates I might come back but that is very unlikely. Also I must say this and some other recent developments have shaken my trust to patreon creators greatly. So most likely I will not support any new patreons from now and on.
Are you talking about Breeding Season? I think I learned my lesson from that incident.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally did not support Breeding Season, do not like those games, but yeah that and other similar cases.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What happen with v0,7?

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't believe anyone is still subscribing to him, it's obvious that he has abandoned the project and is just milking people for their money now. This will give these games a very bad name :(

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's sad i cant see moar sarah's naughty works. lets be honest gameplay was suck but sarahs character model pretty good. hope he is give one more try and finish it.

Last edited:

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is sad i cant see moar sarah's naughty works. lets be honest gameplay was suck but sarahs character model pretty good. hope he is give one more try and finish it.
It's just a standard DAZ model, I'm surprised no one has used the same one with the same hairstyle, they'd probably make a fortune!