What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン/looks good

Does anyone know an H-code or settings for AGTH that will let machine translations extract words from the game? I've done a bit on my own and apologies for my inexperience in hooking RPG maker games but I'm making no headway into reading the lines and being able to enjoy the story.

I've hit a wall and it's frustrating to keep putting off the game because I don't get to see the story.
You cannot hook text from this game because the text you see are actually pictures. I don't know why but they made it so text from ingame is shown on screen as a set of pictures. For each letter there's a picture and game is just pulling pictures out and showing them on screen...

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You cannot hook text from this game because the text you see are actually pictures. I don't know why but they made it so text from ingame is shown on screen as a set of pictures. For each letter there's a picture and game is just pulling pictures out and showing them on screen...
It is like the game is made entirely with sprites, since the pictues to the text...its a pity this game cant be translated.

what is the correct meaning of this game? Abadon princess sleep to rot world? (??????)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is like the game is made entirely with sprites, since the pictues to the text...its a pity this game cant be translated.

what is the correct meaning of this game? Abadon princess sleep to rot world? (??????)
It can be translated but you cannot hook text with programs like ITH because there is not text. Some guys even started the translation but gave up.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So,here have an possibility of find a complete walkthrough of this game here? this game is a lot more complex than Sweet Home, and is maybe impossible to play without understanding japanese :(

melina_putri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there was an update on the 10th. It's version 1.30 and new content was added. Does anyone have the newest version?
It seems version 1.30 added 7 new CGs and some extra scenes + epilogues. I still haven't found it on the usual sites though. :(

Edit: Looks like someone uploaded version 1.30 on another site.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

damn i like ntr has good story the cgs were great but cant stand the horror of this :eek: and the gores!! is there any possible way not to show those up too scared to play this :(

manda789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how get ntr endigns?

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how get ntr endigns?
You have to trigger NTR sex scenes, it will unlock NTR endings automatically once you finish the game (it doesn't matter if you complete the game through true ending or normal ending, but no Yuki ending), but don't let the couple die.

manda789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need sleep in beds for get NTR sex scenes? I do not know what to do:confused::(

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let the another two sleep together so they can bond then they will have a special relationship (it will be announced when they trigger the last sexual scene).

Now, you need +80 affection points with the member of the couple you wanna steal (RikanaxSeijirou, let them get a special relationship then achieve +80 points with Rikana for example, after you enter in Yamanobe's room the mate with less affection, Seijirou, will get trapped, if you have enough points with the another one, Rikana, she will go with you, then in the last bed the NTR scene will trigger).

Attention: YachikaxRikana can't be a couple, so they won't have NTR scene neither.

It's not necessary they sleep in all beds to bond... I think with 2 beds after underground path will be enough.

OP
Z

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is really bad a game of this level can not be translated
the creators do not like foreigners apparently

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have been messing around with this game for a while. At the end I could do something with the damn font (though I'm having problems yet) but I decided to try to translate it:

Chit-chat

Names

Status window

Items window

However, I think it will take me some time until 100% translation. Any help, specially language (Japanese-English) since my first language isn't English, is welcome. ;)

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the effort! The time is not important, don't worry.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea how you made it to work... Only way I figured out was writing everything in capital letters. Previous translators made their own font for this, I just wish they shared it before they gave up on translation. It would have made it 1000 times easier for someone else to translate if they had the font and everything else sorted out. I tried contacting them to ask if they would be willing to share it but couldn't even find an e-mail and the contact form on their website was turned off.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I had problems with that too, but since I don't use capital letters so much, I replaced with low case then I replaced capital letters with hiragana/katakana since I can't type in low case (except 'b', 'i' and 't') because the script will overflow. That's why I said it will take me some time, it's really a bother.

About the low case letter font, I drew all by myself, that's why in some situations they look strange (besides the letter limitation in names/menu/etc) ^^U

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I had problems with that too, but since I don't use capital letters so much, I replaced with low case then I replaced capital letters with hiragana/katakana since I can't type in low case (except 'b', 'i' and 't') because the script will overflow. That's why I said it will take me some time, it's really a bother.

About the low case letter font, I drew all by myself, that's why in some situations they look strange (besides the letter limitation in names/menu/etc) ^^U
I've just stopped the game to take a look in this thread, and i've surprised with this!!
You're making a amazing progress, my friend! (this news jus make my day :D )

What is the name of the status when mia take this expression (of my avatar) ? When you go sleep with her when she have this expression,apparently she will beats and rapes homura O.O

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the name of the status when mia take this expression (of my avatar) ?
Expression hasn't name lol but that picture will appear when she's in Despair state (anyway it could appear in the conversations, but Mia doesn't tend to show that face).

When you go sleep with her when she have this expression,apparently she will beats and rapes homura O.O
When a female character is in Despair state she will rape Homura if you choose sleep with her. You need some affection with her too.

In the case of the boys, Seijirou and Kippei have to be in Despair state both and you need some affection with both (plus, BL mode must be ON), then choose Homura to guard. If you sleep with Kippei while he's in Despair, nothing will happen, but if you sleep with Seijirou while he's in Despair, he will strangle you (though I think you can avoid that scene if you have high affection with him but I'm not sure).

Bulopu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kanarazu, there is a guy on vndb who found a way quite some time ago to replace the customized font with based RPGM font system. ;)
And your sign is way better now. :D

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kanarazu, there is a guy on vndb who found a way quite some time ago to replace the customized font with based RPGM font system. ;)
And your sign is way better now. :D

Can you tell me who so I can contact him? Do you know if he's translating it? Anyway in the menus there are problems with fonts since it would dissappear the text because the width's windows

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I told you before, the guy that was doing it is called Kira and his website is . I tried contacting him to at least give me the custom font system he and his group made but I couldn't find an e-mail and the contact form on his website was turned off.

Maybe you get more lucky or know if hes active on some forum so you can ask him.

Maybe there are other groups doing it but as far as I know he was the only one doing that game and then gave up because of personal reasons.

This is how it looks with his font