What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン/looks good

About what amulet are you talking about? Because if it's the amulet which lower the fear, you get it after Yamanobe is still blocked in the mud.

Hmmm... I am wondering if it's possible to tweak a save with RPG Maker to unlock all the CG...
I meant the amulet which you can walk above mud.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I was wondering while I played Abaddon about 'hide and seek' scenes where your mates run... where the hell are my friends? so I was investigating different places where they can appear... all these places are related to main building:

Mia
1st Floor
- Dinner room (bottom left).
- Garden (entrance to main building, she's behind fence, you have to enter there from top door).
- Going to first's main building room, enter in broken wall (that you broke during Yamanobe's prologue).

2nd Floor
- Where you pushed the statue during Yamanobe's prologue (bottom left).

3rd Floor
- Look into first room from labyrinth (where you encounter Aika's Memo 10).

Clock Tower
- She's looking into the abyss in last floor.
Yachika
1st Floor
- Bedroom (that one where you read maid's diary).
- Kitchen (where you can sharpen your weapons, she's next to sink).
- Going to clock tower, break the upper wall (if you completed succesfully doll' sidequest a doll will show that place).
- At top left corner in blood poll (before the first bedroom).

2nd Floor
- At red room (you need to unlock it with red key).

3rd Floor
- Look into safe room from labyrinth (where you encounter save point).
Rikana
Underground
- Go to first place you encountered Shima in prologue (to that blood circle).

1st Floor
- Go to the toilet then climb down (where you encounter Father's Pipe, she's at the end of the guts pool).

2nd Floor
- She's at balcony (where floor broke, in the bottom looking into forest).

3rd Floor
- She's behind stairs.

Clock Tower
- At lobby (go to north from save point, don't go up floors).
Kippei
Underground
- You'll need a hammer. Go to first place you encountered Shima in prologue (to that blood circle) then break the rocks in the bottom right so the wall, he's inside (I think he'll appear there if you broke wall before, I'm not sure).

1st Floor
- Toilet.
- Entrance to main building (where Homura encountered Yamanobe's key, at bottom).

2nd Floor
- At room where you encounter the locked chest (that one to get true ending, he's next to window).

3rd Floor
- Go to the east zone, he's outside rooms.

Clock Tower
- Entrance to clock tower.
Seijirou
Underground
- You'll see him going to the deep zone, he's at starting.

1st Floor
- At library (where you moved the bookshelf in prologue).
- Going to the toilet (where you encountered the hammer in prologue), he's next to the painting.
- Going to the clock tower (you'll encounter him in your way in the grey zone).

2nd Floor
- Statue's room (that one where you put sword and shield in prologue, he's in left wall).

3rd Floor
- Go to the northeast zone, he's outside rooms.

Rikana was the hardest to find since she hides in remote places, plus she has a 1 less spawn zone (I guess that one less is replaced with Yamanobe' scene).

I added those details to the scene's post I wrote :p

Tip: for those people who enjoy playing the game to get 100% if you play with Seijirou and/or Kippei you'll get different conversations and scenes depending on if you have BL ON or OFF.

Last edited:

Bulopu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kanarazu, you made a mistake in your listing when you wrote "[Netorare] You need 80 or more affection with her. Let her sleep with another one. This event will happen in the last bed."
It's not netorare but netori. It's two different things. And I am not sure you can trigger that with everyone because you have only three options for Yachika and Rikana (in the 100% save): Kippei, Seijirou and Mia if I remember. I couldn't trigger that ending with Yachika/Rikana but what do you mean "let her sleep with another one"? Just one time is good even if you don't trigger a CG-scene? I had 81 with Yachika and I let her sleep with Rikana and watched the CG-scene (the fight) but the netori scene didn't activate in the last bed.

One precision about the Yuki ending. You need to kill all your members to be able to sleep alone and not trigger the scenes between your mates?

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I meant Netorare the mates, not with Homura, I knew it was Netori if I mean Homura.

I'm not sure about YachikaxRikana since they're... hard to tell (their relationship is like fuck buddies who fight a lot), so I'm not sure if you can achieve netorare/netori scenes if they two are in special relationship (but you can unlock it with YachikaxMia for example).

If you wanna trigger netorare/netori scenes you have to let your mates sleep together (I said that because is the fast way to increase the relationship affection points but you can achieve it other way).

About Yuki scene, it doesn't matter if you witness scenes involving your mates, but Homura HAVE TO stay guard when you sleep in beds, beside you have to sleep in ALL BEDS and select correct options when Yuki talks to you. You have not to kill your mates, simply select Yuki in
scene where the abomination is gonna kill your favourite mate (Yamanobe if you haven't), if it doesn't ask you anything you have done something incorrect

Bulopu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, netori/netorare is a matter of perspective but we are playing Homura, not the mates, and you are not doing conjugation, so, when someone read [Netorare], he expect (I expected) to be deceived. That's all.

Kanarazu said:
[East Route only] Select Mia like your 1st mate. It occurs when you go to the kitchen (I'm not sure about this).
I confirm it.

Kanarazu said:
About Yuki scene
I found the solution to why I couldn't trigger a single scene with Yuki and thought after your "you have to sleep in ALL BEDS" that you needed to sleep in ALL DIFFERENT BEDS and was the reason why it didn't work for me.
In fact, you must... unlock the Yuki path. >.>
I guess it was pretty obvious for you (and/or written in some other post) but I already achieved a good end. That wasn't enough so I infer that you need to achieve a true end.

I am playing the Mia Route and if I didn't choose her in my first and second game, it was because I thought it was the most common choice (the love interest of the hero), the most mainstream (=boring) but, in fact, they both are DAMN cute. I am becoming diabetic. And the NTR works like never before.

PS: Seriously, Kanarazu, your signature is annoying, I can't concentrate and I am not saying that because it's boobs in action but because it's a huge gif.

Last edited:

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man I wish someone would translate this, this game may not have the best gameplay but the story seems decent and there's loads of content

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found the solution to why I couldn't trigger a single scene with Yuki and thought after your "you have to sleep in ALL BEDS" that you needed to sleep in ALL DIFFERENT BEDS and was the reason why it didn't work for me.
In fact, you must... unlock the Yuki path. >.>
Well since I did a walkthrough for Yuki's route and wrote [Yuki's Route only] in CG list... xD

I guess it was pretty obvious for you (and/or written in some other post) but I already achieved a good end. That wasn't enough so I infer that you need to achieve a true end.
In fact, I wrote a walkthrough to get true ending and Yuki's route, Hanamura and Jane Doe did same (I wish I could add all these posts in first one or some visible place)

I am playing the Mia Route and if I didn't choose her in my first and second game, it was because I thought it was the most common choice (the love interest of the hero), the most mainstream (=boring) but, in fact, they both are DAMN cute. I am becoming diabetic.
I love SO MUCH Mia but she's so useless in fight I didn't pick her in first gameplays 'cause she wasn't useful to level up and she used to die so much Q_Q but KippeixHomuraxMia ARE THE B-E-S-T HomuraxMia are sweet everywhere and HomuraxKippei are so funny with pinch of sweet too :p

Cuuuuuuuuuute.

I read 4koma about wine scene with Kippei drinking and Mia getting jealous, she wanted to murder Kippei with broken wine bottle, that was LOL.

PS: Seriously, Kanarazu, your signature is annoying, I can't concentrate and I am not saying that because it's boobs in action but because it's a huge gif.
Changed to small one.

Bulopu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kanarazu said:
Well since I did a walkthrough for Yuki's route and wrote [Yuki's Route only] in CG list... xD
Hey! I am not that dumb, you know!
I was referring to your walkthrough (ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=607968#post607968) where there is no mention to the fact that you needed to get the true ending to unlock the Yuki Path in a NG+.
When I said "scene", I should have said "bed talk" like it's the first thing you need to do.

Kanarazu said:
but she's so useless
True story. I never used any item to heal my leg and she is weak like... a woman is supposed to be? Typically the full representation of a potiche and that's why I chose Kippei even if I regret that because he is so dumb. -.-
Well, the bromance which leak from each lines of dialogue is funny, though.

Kanarazu said:
Changed to small one.
That doesn't change anything but girls aren't supposed to be against boobs fanservice ('cause blabla the image of woman)?

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I recommend playing with Kippei and Yachika in future games (not first one) since Rikana' skill isn't useful once you read all papers, Mia is weak as hell and you can replace her skill with items, about Seijirou, if you have played a lot like me you must have memorized all dark maps so you wouldn't need his skill (besides, if you come in the dark without use light, some conversations vary).

In other hand, if you don't care about save key, you can replace Yachika with Seijirou since he has so much strength besides 4 hearts and they two have same number of fears (Yachika: guts, bugs, humanoids; Seijirou: guts, bugs, beasts).

Bulopu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mia
06 - No idea.
Found it!
When you reach the main building and see the apparition of your father before his transformation in key, the scene will be triggered when Homura come near to the door at the top. You need some affection with Mia. In fact, it's kind of the reverse scene of when your pal is running away when he is in desperation mode.

I just understood why you need to broke the wall to get the true ending... I had always wondered why because there is nothing behind it but, like that... you create the door! Baka baka.

Kanarazu said:
Desperation mode happens when they have 1 heart or they see some traumatic
In fact, not necessarily because, when you lose your second hearth before the last one, desperation mode happens.

I tried to find how to trigger the 13+14 CG for Mia by scrutinizing the game in RPG Maker but that engine is pure shit. You can't perform research so you need to find the "common event" that trigger those CG and click on ALL the fucking events on ALL the maps to find the one who is linked to that common event. It's pretty much impossible or you need to use a lot of time. A looot.

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for contribute with scenes list, Bulopu! I added to the list.

I'm completing the game to the 100% and it doesn't finish to surprise me.

Tips and Notes

- You can't get netori scenes if the couple is Yachika and Rikana. Neither harem scene (I haven't checked Mia and Yachika in last one yet).
- You can 'transform' your firs mate to the second one (first mate will have more affection points since he/she is the first one you started with but some scenes and conversations will change if you added affection points to the second one so this one have more than first one, so they will change depending affection points [that Let's talk, Homura! I wrote, for example]).
- You can change some scenes depending your straight line's order (for example, in the clock tower if you walk over the left edge, the second in the line will fall [excepting Homura]; when you check the wardrobe before going to the clock tower, the first in the line will trigger the scene).
Use wisely this note since some scenes will add affection points depending who is affected.
- If you're brave, try to play with your fear bars! When your characters get their bar in red colour, they have more possibility to deal a mortal blow (it deals a lot of more damage). You can get dual blows with your mates if your affection points are high or have a special relationship with someone (same if your mates are a couple).
- Homura' defensive skill is interesting. It can trigger some conversations if you protect someone from a hit in battle, but I think you need certain number of affection points... I think it adds more affection points if you defense him/her succesfully (need more test).
- If you let your mates become a special relationship then a mate is killed, the another one will get desperation mode (by default are Yachika enters desperation mode if Mia is killed; Kippei enters desperation mode if Yachika is killed; Seijirou enters desperation mode if Rikana is killed.
- Getting affection points
>+10 Encounter your mate who ran away
+10 Sleep with your mate
+5 Let your mates sleep (+5 each one)
+3, +2, +1 Use healing items with your mates
+1 Answer favourable to your mates in Let's talk, Homura!
+? Trigger scenes with your mates (entering in the toilet from main building and let hear the monster; getting stuck in the wardrobe...)
-1 Answer unfavourable to your mates in Let's talk, Homura!

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the first room / lobby. I noticed the first guy has some item in his inventory, and read mention that it should be used on some chasm/hole leading to stairs, but I tried it (the black floor tile at beginning of the lobby, between lobby and stairs?) and have no clue how to progress in this game :confused:

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the first room / lobby. I noticed the first guy has some item in his inventory, and read mention that it should be used on some chasm/hole leading to stairs, but I tried it (the black floor tile at beginning of the lobby, between lobby and stairs?) and have no clue how to progress in this game :confused:
Select いた then つかう here:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is how my game looks like

Attachments

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought you were playing with Homura already LOL.

You're playing the prologue: go to the north door, Yamanobe has forgotten the keys for east and west doors, he'll call Homura. Use the key in the north door and continue all the way to north.

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought you were playing with Homura already LOL.

You're playing the prologue: go to the north door, Yamanobe has forgotten the keys for east and west doors, he'll call Homura. Use the key in the north door and continue all the way to north.

edit: meeh, this game is too much for me to handle. I could use a walkie for prologue, but if rest of the game is going to be like clicking every item on everything then this is too much :(

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could use the walkthroughs we wrote some previous pages (Hanamura, Jane and mine).

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know an H-code or settings for AGTH that will let machine translations extract words from the game? I've done a bit on my own and apologies for my inexperience in hooking RPG maker games but I'm making no headway into reading the lines and being able to enjoy the story.

I've hit a wall and it's frustrating to keep putting off the game because I don't get to see the story.

kannon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im in the same boat. The game looks so good but without a translation or any way to understand it. This game will sadly be put off.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like there was an update on the 10th. It's version 1.30 and new content was added. Does anyone have the newest version?