What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
FYI, the game was banned from the Steam store (No reason given)

You can still get it on Fakku or Itchio tho on the 19th.

It sucks to see because Steam would have definitely boosted it's sales a bit. Big shame.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
second screenshot looks quite p3d0, girl should have some pubic hairs and maybe larger breasts.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad to see this game finally get an english translation.

Playing it again after almost 7 years and I still enjoy this game. Highly recommend to anyone who likes survival-horror games ala Resident Evil.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I can already tell I'm going to need a walkthrough for this one lol.

thefieriestredhead

Reputation score
I’m literally stuck at the fear incarnate part. I hide and she always finds me. what am I supposed to do? I’ve been following this thread’s walkthrough from 2014. Please help TAT

OmniVamp

Reputation score
I’m literally stuck at the fear incarnate part. I hide and she always finds me. what am I supposed to do? I’ve been following this thread’s walkthrough from 2014. Please help TAT
Go upstairs to the second floor where the paintings are, there should be a statue at the far end that you can hide in.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score
AFAIK it's RNG. Sometimes you can just walk up the stairs and it immediately ends the chase, other times you'll need to hide behind a statue or pillar.

From what I understand, your chances of successfully hiding are better if you hide before Fear Incarnate/ Tentacles arrive in the room. (You'll hear a SFX when they arrive in the same room/floor.)

I can already tell I'm going to need a walkthrough for this one lol.
I have a guide from 2014 starting back on page 4 of this thread. Thinking of remaking it though!

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I have a guide from 2014 starting back on page 4 of this thread. Thinking of remaking it though!
Yeah this is a really great game and hard as sin. Horror puzzle games like this are right up my alley and I wanna 100% it, but man I'm struggling to just beat it on my blind run.

Especially near the end, I'm on my second run and I've opted to escaping from everything now because I'm out of items and both my party members are one life away from hopeless. I have to save scum to figure out exactly where to go as random encounters slowly wither me down.

Anyway I personally would appreciate a remake as it seems the walkthrough is spread throughout multiple pages in this thread. Would be nice to have one central location for it to make it easy to digest. This game definitely deserves it.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
states clearly Ch1ld sexu4L Abu3e. So, no wonder Steam banned it.

Some randomF

Reputation score
Re: 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン/looks good

Alright, time to make a (semi) walkthrough!

NOTE: This walkthrough only applies to a non-Seijirou playthrough.

At the beginning of the game you get asked various questions:

1. "Do you like to experience fear?" Yes/No
2. "Are you weak at heart?" Yes/No
3. "Do you require my assistance?" Yes/No

and finally:

4.Would you like to skip the prologue? No/Yes

I don't know if these questions actually change anything within the game. I wondered if maybe there would be more guro or something if I answered yes to experiencing fear, but I see no changes.

In the very beginning, walk north into the main lobby. You can see your friends looking at thing within the lobby.
Interact with the Northern door and your main character (his name is Homura btw) says notes that it is locked... which is odd because your father told you that he would be in the northern room, and you have the keys to the West and Eastern doors.....strange...​

All of a sudden, you hear a voice yelling at you... marking the entrance of Seijirou and Rikana. They talk about what you're doing here, wheres you dad and blah blah blah. Finally, you're given the option of choosing a party member. I listed in a previous post above on their individual skills and items.IMPORTANT: This character will stay with you for the REST of the game.

Once you have your party member chosen, you are given the task of going upstairs. There is a chasm preventing you from reaching the base of the stairs. Luckily, Homura has a Wooden Plank in his inventory. Use the plank in front of the hole in order to fill it, then walk across. Go down the hall and head down the stairs on the otherside. Your partner will note that there is a chasm preventing you from crossing. Head back up the stairs and you will notice that a Pillar that was once blocking a doorway has mysteriously moved.... Head inside and you'll see a row of bookcases. One of the bookcases has a box on top. Interact with the bookcase and your partner will comment that neither of you can reach the box. Grab the nearby stool (the one that isn't broken) and place it in front of that bookcase. You get a small CG, and then interact with the box to get a tome. Once you've got that, head back to the lobby.

Everyone at the lobby mentions that they haven't found any clues on the whereabouts of the previous group. Seijirou decides that it would be best to split into two groups. (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) Pick your third party member, then proceed to head west. You'll be interrupted by a scene, and then proceed to head west.

WEST WING
As soon as the party walks into the hallways, the door closes behind them, and cannot be opened.The first door on the southern wall is a safe room. Grab the healing items and drop off the [West Wing Key] that Homura is holding into the Locker, as you will not be needing it any further.

Quick Explanation of Save Points:
You can go here to save and grab/drop items off in the locker. (Much like the Resident Evil games, items dropped in one locker can be retrieved in another.) You can also choose to rest in the bed. You are given the option to either rest with another party member, or to take watch while the other two rest. Resting reduces everyone's Fear back to 0 and also increases the relationship of the 2 resting. NOTE:You can only rest one time per room, so use these rests wisely! You can however choose to NOT rest at one room, and gain an additional "rest" charge at another. So if you choose not to rest in one room, you can rest twice at another and so on and so forth

Keep walking down the hall and a pillar will fall in front of you. At the far left end of the hall there are a row of bookcases. Interact with the one blocking the doorway from the side to push it out of the way. (Homura will mention that even though he pushed it into the hole, he didn't hear it hit the ground....) Enter through that door.

In this hallway when you walk past a window, Homura will mention that he can see into the rooms. In the first window you can see a pair of scissors in the room. Keep note as it's a nice early weapon to have. In the next window, you partner will look inside and see a rather grisly..."hallucination". Homura will then look inside and mention that theres nothing wrong. Pay close attention to the "hallucination" though, as there is a key in the middle of the room. Keep note of where in the room that key is, as it's very important. Keep walking up the corridor and to the doorway. Homura will mention that something is blocking the doorway and if he should force it out of the way (Yes/No). Say yes and a pillar will be pushed out of your way, and provides a nice bridge to the next door. (Yay!)

Back in this hallway, if you try to interact with the northern door, you'll see that it is locked. (and if you have Yachika in your party she'll mention she can't open it). Go into the room with the "hallucination" and interact with the tile where you saw the key to pick it up. The [Small Key] can be used to open the northern Door, as well as opening various other things (if you don't have Yachika anyways). Head to the door just south of the one you were just in to grab the [Broken Scissors] (S: 4/ W:1). It's not a great weapon, but it's better than nothing. After that, head to the northen door and unlock it with the Small Key. Head to the next area.

On your right you see a weapon and a key, and on your left [Hayato Memo #1]. (Translation of the Hayato Memo's will be in a separate post.) Another note on the ground to the north reads: "Don't walk in the shadows if you wanna live." (Whatever that means, pay it no heed.... for now.) Interact with the table to the right to find a hidden box of [Matches]. The matches are important, as they let you see in dark areas as well as function as a combat item, which is useful against small creatures such as rats. Pick up the [Rusty Knife] (S:13/ W:4) and put it in someone's inventory, and pick up the [Snake Key]. Further north you see a piano on your right, along with a green statue and some stairs on your left. Ignore the piano for now, and head up the stairs.

You'll see a pair of [Scissors] (S:6/W:2) on your left. Grab those and throw them on one of your characters. Further North you'll see an unopenable door with a [Spray] (bottle) in front of it. The [Spray], or Bug Spray is a great combat item. You can use it during combat and it does great damage to bugs and some small animals, though it's ineffective against other enemy types. Throw it on your weakest fighter, then head back down the stairs.

You can choose the go a little further north and into the room on the right for another safe room, organize your inventory, save,etc. Head south back into the hallway. Theres a door on the right side that can be opened with the [Snake Key]. Open it, and then the game tells you that the Snake Key has no further use, and if you would like to discard it. (As in the Resident Evil games) Discard it to free inventory space, and head inside.

Interact with the note on the table to make a bookshelf fall over. Go into the corridor and walk til the end. Homura will notice that there is a crack in the wall where he can see the entrance to the hallway and... *GASP* the door is open! You see a short scene of a Giant Tentacle Monster wrecking someones face and your party loses their shit. Your third party member will note that the GTM is suddenly missing and is probably headed your way. Go back the way you came and your partner will tell you that the GTM is in the room you opened earlier. Head back to the crack in the wall and interact with it to break out to the otherside. Once that ordeal is over, feel free to go into the safe room.

Next, head back into the corridor through the hole you made and grab the items lying around, mainly the [Broken Ladder]. You can also look into the window, and Homura will note that there is something written on the wall, yet it's too far away for him to read it. Head back into the hallway and head to the western end. Use the Broken Ladder on the chasm to the staircase to cross.

Once you go up the stairs, you find yourself in a hallway with a row of 5 pictures, in order:
1.A picture of a baby in a stroller. (Upon close inspection you can swear that you can hear a baby crying...)
2.A picture of a teenager.
3.A picture of a young boy. (Upon close inspection you swear that the boy is running away from someone...)
4.A picture of an Adult.
5. A picture of an Old Man. (Which cannot be removed from the wall.)

The puzzle here involves you that you switch the locations of the pictures around so it is 4 1 2 3 5. Once you do that, the picture of the Old Man will fall off,

Put the middle aged man in first, baby next teen next and young boy last Like instructed but the picture of the old man still won't come off

Yurikashii

Reputation score
AFAIK it's RNG. Sometimes you can just walk up the stairs and it immediately ends the chase, other times you'll need to hide behind a statue or pillar.

From what I understand, your chances of successfully hiding are better if you hide before Fear Incarnate/ Tentacles arrive in the room. (You'll hear a SFX when they arrive in the same room/floor.)

Hello Just want to ask many things since i read your walkthrough so here it is What's the purpose of the Rosary? By the way I'm on my 1st run on the game 1st time playing it 2nd what's up with this freaking shelf with the window that if you get close to it it will close but when you step on a certain floor it opens then when you check it again it looks like someone or something's inside it I meant this one by the way
1640466157462.png
That room with the Shelf with closing and open shelf

Also What's up with this Shelf?
1640466632283.png
I tried interacting with it with Yachika haven't rescued Mia and Homura says it won't open but when I rescued Mia and returned to it Homura says that there's someone inside it I'm confused Is there an item or someone in there that should be rescued or what? Also Just want to ask Where can I find the Talisman? Or Is it only available on the 2nd run?

Lastly I tried to use the Sculpture on the Fear Incarnate But when I beat her and tries to get the key It turns to dust or melt or something? Is it not possible to get the true ending on the 1st run?

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello Just want to ask many things since i read your walkthrough so here it is What's the purpose of the Rosary? By the way I'm on my 1st run on the game 1st time playing it 2nd what's up with this freaking shelf with the window that if you get close to it it will close but when you step on a certain floor it opens then when you check it again it looks like someone or something's inside it I meant this one by the way
View attachment 42307
That room with the Shelf with closing and open shelf

Also What's up with this Shelf?
View attachment 42309
I tried interacting with it with Yachika haven't rescued Mia and Homura says it won't open but when I rescued Mia and returned to it Homura says that there's someone inside it I'm confused Is there an item or someone in there that should be rescued or what? Also Just want to ask Where can I find the Talisman? Or Is it only available on the 2nd run?

Lastly I tried to use the Sculpture on the Fear Incarnate But when I beat her and tries to get the key It turns to dust or melt or something? Is it not possible to get the true ending on the 1st run?
the rosary is a item that protects you from certain attacks that hits all members in the team.
you can only get the good ending from 2nd run onward.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a full gallery & a cheated save for the Fakku release
Full Omake & Cheat save1.png
Save01 Doing Yuki true route with the boys just before the boat all Lv20 max Damage & encounter should be off

Attachments