What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SadisticAlice] [ サディスティックアリス ] PENIBAN QUEST: Sacrifice to Domina / ペニバンクエスト ドミナ教の生贄 RE150370 RJ150370

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Peniban Quest

what the hell...junging from the CG...Every girl is going to ass rape the poor guy.....at firth i thought that the draw style was good, but that's Not my taste....-.-
Well, AFAIK "peniban" means "strapon", so I suppose that is what is to be expected?

:eek:

OZ

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, Peniban refers to chastity belt...

For the male. Y'know, Peniban as in Peni* Band.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I managed to beat pirate fuck captain lol. Now I am on a quest to find the 6 strapons.

Found the purple one at the Japanese village, green in some haunted dead village (hot femdom cg) and the red one by talking to the pirate captain girl in her home on an island.

Now need 3 more. Kinda lost.

And oh, game is grindy and while some of the scenes could have used a cg or two (eg the dancing bar or school academy scenes), as a femdom lover I can't help but love the game.

Perhaps in the sequel one day.

I am currently in some volcano cave. Perhaps I will find a strap on here.

klee001x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man the sailing is killing me, its hard to find the place man

i guess i have found 2-3 strapons too, at the japanese village, volcano and i forgot

sigmazx

Reputation score

found another one: silver strapon @ the volcano.

sigmazx

Reputation score

blue one is in a village west from starting village.

only one missing now: yellow strapon.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Found it!

lion99

Reputation score

Found it!
How? To me the girl in there only says something about the yellow strapon and building a red light district with her husband and to come in the near future, but nothing else.

sigmazx

Reputation score

How? To me the girl in there only says something about the yellow strapon and building a red light district with her husband and to come in the near future, but nothing else.
you have to finish hilda's quest. must buy a grass that makes you transparent, go to the castle on an island all by itself, fight the queen there then head to the ice island with the locked door. straight forward from there and finally go to the spot in the image above.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you have to finish hilda's quest. must buy a grass that makes you transparent, go to the castle on an island all by itself, fight the queen there then head to the ice island with the locked door. straight forward from there and finally go to the spot in the image above.
ok.....though you are missing the most important part....where the hell do i get the grass?

sigmazx

Reputation score

ok.....though you are missing the most important part....where the hell do i get the grass?
hmm

did you have an event at a village where the hero wakes up at night, find the key to his chastity belt and use it while taking a peak at the girls room? after that the three girls leave you alone for a while till you fight that demon chick.

that's the village where you can buy the grass from the item shop....i think. lol

you need only to buy one.

lion99

Reputation score

hmm

did you have an event at a village where the hero wakes up at night, find the key to his chastity belt and use it while taking a peak at the girls room? after that the three girls leave you alone for a while till you fight that demon chick.

that's the village where you can buy the grass from the item shop....i think. lol

you need only to buy one.
:S

Last edited:

klee001x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i m in the underworld now, just hanging around

sigmazx

Reputation score

i m in the underworld now, just hanging around
just reached the underworld too. game is pretty long and i don't have enough time to play in the day.

aheru (hero) twist is...depressing. poor kid.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just reached the underworld too. game is pretty long and i don't have enough time to play in the day.

aheru (hero) twist is...depressing. poor kid.
I'm using a machine translator, and I think I get the jist of the plot, but man, what I wouldn't give if this game to be in english. It is seriously hot.

If anyone could give a summation of the plot, it would be great, so I could compare notes to what I think is going on.

sigmazx

Reputation score

yup. the plot is wicked hot.

i know that there aren't many cgs in the game but the amount of text and interaction between the girls and the boy makes you really appreciate the sadisticalice work.

sigmazx

Reputation score

jesus...the ending is too cruel. this goes beyond femdom, just plain evil.

now i am depressed. :(

sequel when? lol