What's new

[Complete - Full] 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Translation Progress

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Translation Progress

I really hope you leave all the content in the game. im not into "scat" either but i can handle it since its drawn and not real. it would be a shame to remove it since thats what makes this game uniqe. if some of you cant stomach that sorta thing, dont bother playing the game.
Yeah, I don't like removing game content on my own... That's mostly the reason why sometimes the way I translate could be called "way too literal". I prefer to make a translation that has mostly the devs way of writing an H-scene, rather than inserting smut talk and deleting what he wrote.

I do want to mod the game just slightly to give a better experience to everyone, so what I'll do is add a skip button to some of the major scat events. This means whoever likes the content won't be affected, since they will be able to procceed as usual, and whoever wants to skip that part will be able too.

However, I won't do it for every scene that contains scat, since many are avoidable if you aren't actively looking for them.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you're so talkative, you're really helping me work on stuff before completing this project ^_^

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't like removing game content on my own... That's mostly the reason why sometimes the way I translate could be called "way too literal". I prefer to make a translation that has mostly the devs way of writing an H-scene, rather than inserting smut talk and deleting what he wrote.

I do want to mod the game just slightly to give a better experience to everyone, so what I'll do is add a skip button to some of the major scat events. This means whoever likes the content won't be affected, since they will be able to procceed as usual, and whoever wants to skip that part will be able too.

However, I won't do it for every scene that contains scat, since many are avoidable if you aren't actively looking for them.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Glad you're so talkative, you're really helping me work on stuff before completing this project ^_^
I looked at the dlSite page and the screen looks like this is going to be a fun game. Can't wait to play it when you're done. Keep up the great work. :)

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks a lot man, looking forward to it!

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ugh, i tried this game without any translation, and gave up about 15 mins..
lol..
this game is, hmm.. very interesting..

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ugh, i tried this game without any translation, and gave up about 15 mins..
lol..
this game is, hmm.. very interesting..
Yeah it starts off weird, but It's actually not terrible. Grabbing the rice cooker asap, and the fridge soon helps. The difficult part (for me) is just how many different maps there are.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never thought there are many maps in the game... Though they might be larger than average, they are still a few compared to RPGs with multiple dungeons and towns/houses/etc.

But I guess the beginning of the game might seem weird, especially if you haven't watched the opening.

No need to be afraid, however. I'm steadily progressing through the last scenes. There are less than 10 H-scenes left to translate, and the only large event that's left is one of the endings. I am hoping that, unless something serious gets in my way, that I can wrap it up before the start of March. Don't take it for granted though...

Smell ya guys later~

P.S. Well...apparently this phrase isn't so fitting for this thread >.<

magnss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has large maps, can be confused in that sense. Look at the good side, you do not have much agony left.

The mechanics of "surviving" in this game is what I like. The next game apparently looks better, if not for "that" minuscule detail. Anyway I admire this circle for your tastes instead of sales. Clymenia for example, has similar tastes (or worse) and does not take risks like this guy.

rizo

Reputation score

Hoping to have it done before the start of March. Oh this makes me happy, I know I should take it with a grain of salt but It looks like such a fun game. :)
Keep up the good work :)

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm.....

How long is the duration of the game

is it 1-3 hours? or more?

i like long games :D

and btw good luck with yer translating :D:D:D

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Umm.....

How long is the duration of the game

is it 1-3 hours? or more?

i like long games :D

and btw good luck with yer translating :D:D:D
It's definitely longer than your average fair. But as far as I can tell it's pretty much entirely 'open'. So it's hard to say how many hours you'll get start to finish.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that depends. If you are trying to finish the main story, it's pretty straightforward, and probably not that long. You start gathering money, you buy the required items, and you can see the ending. Well, it's not that easy to gather money, but I believe it can be done in a few hours if you rush yourself.

However, they true beauty of this game likes in the free roaming, where you can run around exploring the village, the neighbouring town, or the mountains.

Thanks for all the kind words peeps, hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy the game....soon(TM).

rizo

Reputation score

Well, that depends. If you are trying to finish the main story, it's pretty straightforward, and probably not that long. You start gathering money, you buy the required items, and you can see the ending. Well, it's not that easy to gather money, but I believe it can be done in a few hours if you rush yourself.

However, they true beauty of this game likes in the free roaming, where you can run around exploring the village, the neighbouring town, or the mountains.

Thanks for all the kind words peeps, hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy the game....soon(TM).
You're making me even more excited for the release! Going to be a fun time :)

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for replies i'll be waiting for translation!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUM~!!!

Another translation is complete! Though I believe everything is translated and no bugs exist, I may very well be wrong. So everyone should contact me in case they find a bug, untranslated parts, or something that is horrendously mistyped. I hope you do so, since I wouldn't like the game to be unplayable in any way, having spent so many hours translating it.

As far as modifications are concerned, I've tried to stick to the developer's text as much as I could. There are points where some parts wouldn't make a lot of sense, so I altered them a bit, but it's only a few phrases in the whole game. I don't believe there should be any problem understanding the game's story, if however there is, you should tell me.

I have created a custom Recollection Room. I believe one should exist in every H game, since that's probably the main reason people play the game anyway, but this game didn't have one. I hope it's not bugged. If it is, please ask me to fix it.

Moreover, I changed the way the time works ingame. As many people have informed me, time moves too fast to let you slowly explore any part of the game you want. I don't know if the developer set the time like that to create a sense of urgency or not, but I have modified it so that time flows more slowly now. I believe it's at a good enough level now, but should any problems arise, don't mind suggesting something else. The only slight problem is that playing the game with a modified timer requires a new game every time you modify it, so bear that in mind.

Lastly, I have tried to reduce the game overs that happen after certain H scenes. I'm not sure those work as intended, but you should be able to evade some game overs that were formerly obligatory.

Link at the first post of the thread~!

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do~! If you really like this game, you should buy it to support the developers as well!

As for my next project, I will let a week or so go by to work on bugs/etc on this game, and then I'll see what I want to work on and make an announcement. Hope everyone will like the next game too!

Have fun~

Last edited:

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you kind sir for your work!

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good work, thank you!!

criss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

big very BIG thanks to you and for your time spended in for this translation. i look forward for your next project

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

bow before the master :)

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have to do shit today and this comes out...
(Thank You, You Dah Real MVP)

Attachments

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

really appreciate your translation, but i found the man fishing on the boat isnt translated and you have to make a choice to do something.